What's new

TURKISH TAVERN

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl:
Nope, it should have been a technical problem ;) No big deal ;)

@Armstrong
It seems that your Azeri-Pakistani friend did not like us :(

I got 2 Azeri frnds.. ones a captain in Azeri Army .. the other is an expat. :lol:

Okay ! :(

So whats the answer anyhow ? :D

And go make me a Chicken Tikka sandwich - Quickly ! :coffee:

I said quickly ! :mad:

Die... die ... please forking die... :lol:

@al-Hasani dude i only translate some few paragraph of that article i think you didn't get the gravity of his words , total of his article says the muslem persians discoverd america and there was the trade between american native/iranian with islamic country in old world !! than when Europeans take Spain from muslems they find out about it ! and than Columbus use some iranian muslem as guild to go to america !! when he was crossing cuba he saw the mosques there when he arrive to america he welcomed by persians and native americans than he return Europe and inform the the kings than they begin the invasion to islamic countries of america !!!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl: and they destroy all the evidence of iranian muslems there ! than introduce themselves as discoverer of america :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha: ! :suicide2: :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

@al-Hasani dude i only translate some few paragraph of that article i think you didn't get the gravity of his words , total of his article says the muslem persians discoverd america and there was the trade between american native/iranian with islamic country in old world !! than when Europeans take Spain from muslems they find out about it ! and than Columbus use some iranian muslem as guild to go to america !! when he was crossing cuba he saw the mosques there when he arrive to america he welcomed by persians and native americans than he return Europe and inform the the kings than they begin the invasion to islamic countries of america !!!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl: and they destroy all the evidence of iranian muslems there ! than introduce themselves as discoverer of america :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha: ! :suicide2: :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

LOL. Maybe it is a joke mate? Iranian media probably has its share of satire as well no? Can't believe that it is serious but this might explain why I sometimes wonder what kind of history classes some of the pro-Mullah Iranian users on PDF have attended because God do they sometimes write much nonsense!!!!!!

@al-Hasani thinks that they, themselves, know that it is a propaganda and they don't really believe in it. While the truth is that most of them would really believe in this BS propaganda. Anyway, I am sure if you ask haman the clown, or his friends, they would really believe in this BS. :omghaha:
Indeed, Mullah lovers are the lowest class of education, and sanity.

He got banned after me and Al-Hassani mentioned Webby in Syria conflict thread, and repeatedly made fun of that Best Land clown. It seems that he was Resurrection aka Amirmahdi aka Ghulam Al-Zahra aka ... . :lol: Me and Al-Hassani also got thread banned at the beginning but Webby lifted our ban. :lol:

He got banned after me and Al-Hassani mentioned Webby in Syria conflict thread, and repeatedly made fun of that Best Land clown. It seems that he was Resurrection aka Amirmahdi aka Ghulam Al-Zahra aka ... . :lol: Me and Al-Hassani also got thread banned at the beginning but Webby lifted our ban. :lol:
wow:lol: , thank you guys :enjoy:, going to love alhasani, i was tired of reporting him.:victory::victory::victory::victory:

ps: that troll is still alive?:nhl_checking:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom