What's new

Turkish Special Operations Forces

Last edited:
What happened to OKK? After Corbaci came in charge no news are coming from them. Anyone to have something to say or share something?

Didnt know it before that and maybe others to but look at 4:07 at our left. He is back! Kardak hero who was in prison because of the Balyoz treachery!

Last edited:
Whats's going on ?
:pissed::pissed::hitwall::hitwall:

Why posting names ? Making them moving targets A.S. , E. G, , T.A . ......of of
Its not somebody that is unknown. There are even interviews with him after they released him. He is maybe the second most popular after Ali Turksen from the SAT group.
EDIT: Fixed

Last edited:
In a recent a article by e-amyna titled The YUNUS Project for the defence of the Turkish naval bases (in Greek language), the author analyzes the effectiveness of the YUNUS Project to defend the main naval bases and harbors of Turkey against surface and sub-surface threats. In the discussion that followed the article and in regard to the Greek Swimmer Delivery Vehicles (SDVs), a reader (kostaspgn) posted a nice video about the Sualtı Taarruz Grup Komutanlığı, the Turkish Underwater Offence Group Command, known also as SAT, which is the special operation unit of the Turkish Navy, based in the Foça Naval Base near İzmir, on the Aegean coast of Turkey and Istanbul. The missions of the Su Altı Taarruz (SAT) include the acquisition of military intelligence, special reconnaissance, direct action, counter-terrorism and visit, board, search, and seizure (VBSS) operations. They are trained and organized in a similar way to the U.S. Navy Seals who have close training relationships with them. In that video, for just two seconds, from 2:23 till 2:25, two SF divers use a STIDD Diver Propulsion Device (DPD) (many thanks to my friend, blogger and expert in the field of mini-subs, H.I. Sutton, for the recognition of the vehicle and of course kostaspgn who spotted first the device!). I should mention here that this article does not include any actual photo of the Turkish DPD, but I find useful to publish this article about the capabilities of this device as a follow-up from the Greek SDVs article. Therefore, I may say that the title is not the most accurate one. Some screenshots are following before the complete video.

Marine Corps Warfighting Lab Creating Weapons of the Future | via @signalmag @Kunderwood_SGNL #USMC tinyurl.com/ybv5bx85

US marines has new toys.

Attachments

• Image 5.png
    Image 5.png
    687.5 KB · Views: 147
  • Image 6.png
    Image 6.png
    683.9 KB · Views: 137

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom