What's new

Turkish Special Operations Forces

A nice poster abaut TuAF's CSAR teams.It says:
The best are chosen,the best are trained,the best finish it...
21551_1368597815672_1253507320_31075283_8252939_n.jpg

Btw guys does our land forces have their own special unit(s)?
General Staff:
Special Forces Command
Land Forces:
??????????????????????
Navy:
SAT
SAS
Air Force:
CSAR

Guys did you know that you can take the parachutist course from Special Forces Command for 15.000$?It includes HALO and wing tunnel training as well!
Take a look

Guys did you know that you can take the parachutist course from Special Forces Command for 15.000$?It includes HALO and wing tunnel training as well!
Take a look

Bro it says military personnel only (SOF/SOF Enablers). Also the site is NSHQ (NATO Special Forces Headquarters). Probably for military personnel of NATO member states only.

Bro it says military personnel only (SOF/SOF Enablers). Also the site is NSHQ (NATO Special Forces Headquarters). Probably for military personnel of NATO member states only.
I guess i should have read it carefully before posting ,thanks for pointing it out...:D
Do you have any ideas on the above question? (#76)

Last edited:
A nice poster abaut TuAF's CSAR teams.It says:
The best are chosen,the best are trained,the best finish it...
.View attachment 46711
Btw guys does our land forces have their own special unit(s)?
General Staff:
Special Forces Command
Land Forces:
??????????????????????
Navy:
SAT
SAS
Air Force:
CSAR

Sorry mate, been jerked of last night. Special Forces (ÖKK) are the primary SF/SOF force of the Land Forces Command. However as we know, they are directly subordinated to the Generals Staff.

Generals Staff:

Special Forces Command (ÖKK)

MAK Regiment of ÖKK

Land Forces Command:

ÖKK

Disaster Relief, SAR and Humanitarian Aid Battalion Command (not much SF/SOF but they are so by the domestic code of TSK)

Naval Forces:

Underwater Assault Team (SAT)

Underwater Defense Team (UDT/EOD) (SAS)

Amphibious Assault Reconnaissance Companies (VBSS Teams of Naval Forces) (they are tied to Amphibious Naval Infantry Brigade)

Coast Guard:

VBSS Companies (the only company in Armed Forces that wears navy blue uniforms, like USN Submarine servicemen)

Gendarmerie:

Gendarmerie Special Operations Companies (JÖH)

Gendarmerie Special Public Security Operations Command (JÖAK)

Air Force:

CSAR

TURAF Forward Air Controllers

Sorry mate, been jerked of last night. Special Forces (ÖKK) are the primary SF/SOF force of the Land Forces Command. However as we know, they are directly subordinated to the Generals Staff.

Generals Staff:

Special Forces Command (ÖKK)

MAK Regiment of ÖKK

Land Forces Command:

ÖKK

Disaster Relief, SAR and Humanitarian Aid Battalion Command (not much SF/SOF but they are so by the domestic code of TSK)

Naval Forces:

Underwater Assault Team (SAT)

Underwater Defense Team (UDT/EOD) (SAS)

Amphibious Assault Reconnaissance Companies (VBSS Teams of Naval Forces) (they are tied to Amphibious Naval Infantry Brigade)

Coast Guard:

VBSS Companies (the only company in Armed Forces that wears navy blue uniforms, like USN Submarine servicemen)

Gendarmerie:

Gendarmerie Special Operations Companies (JÖH)

Gendarmerie Special Public Security Operations Command (JÖAK)

Air Force:

CSAR

TURAF Forward Air Controllers
Thank you for this informative post,this thread serves its purpose now!

I am pretty sure ACOG sights can't be tilted.I think you're talking about EoTech+Magnifier

Same principle as this sight

No, i wasn't talking about the magnifier.

Trijicon_RMR_Adjustable_LED_Picatinny_Offset_Rail-A.jpg

This sight is mounted on the side of the rail to shoot from positions where aiming through a top mounted sight is too hazardous or impossible.

I was thinking about that too,can't tell what it is :what:.Although I found the stock very interesting,looks very ugly...

It's SG Commando carbine we are talking. Only thing I like about this rifle is his penetration power.

Back
Top Bottom