What's new

Turkish Special Operations Forces

eb61e4d7-c702-4951-9783-15ea37462caa-jpg.194758

İzmir Foça Gendarmerie Commando School and Training Center Command, Hand-to-hand combat trainings
Those flying kicks look great on screen but not really effective in real life combat situations. I hope what they showed in that video was just choreography for show, many of those techniques are hard to pull off. Even if one can pull it off it is still hard to implement in an actual fight making them ineffective. I hope the actual fighting techniques that our soldiers use consist of effective techniques proven in combat.

Those flying kicks look great on screen but not really effective in real life combat situations. I hope what they showed in that video was just choreography for show, many of those techniques are hard to pull off. Even if one can pull it off it is still hard to implement in an actual fight making them ineffective. I hope the actual fighting techniques that our soldiers use consist of effective techniques proven in combat.
The effective use of martial art would be Grappling. Turkey has a strong background in wrestling which they should learn and to implement it they should be on Intermediate level of BJJ (Brazillian Jiu-Jitsu) would be very effective do defend their selves and takedown combatants as they would be able to infiltrate them with submissions that are lethal. Main priority should be grappling and secondary Striking should be considered of course.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom