What's new

Turkish Special Operations Forces

Some say weather, some say weight I say lack of professionalism, love for his life and education. Take every force in 2020 from Commando Brigades in the Gendarmerie or Land Forces, The Navy, The Special Forces and you will not see such a thing in that wide scale anywhere even in the Village Guards.

POH must be cut in half, used only as quick reaction tactical teams used in mostly criminal cases and new elite counter-terrorism unit must be formed under TEM because they have the capabilities to do it. TEM in some regions are so pissed of POH that they started to invest more in their operational teams and do the job mainly by themselves better than POH would do it.

I want to see unit within the police of which the people are specially chosen, trained and equipped according to the actual terrorism threats that are posed from every side of the world to Turkey. When I read about them I don't want to ask myself why he is not wearing armor, why he is not using his magazine pouches like he is supposed to, why he is putting that flashlight in the bottom of the handguard, why he is not able to do 20 proper pushups but is part of the most elite unit in the police, why he is looking like a HTS fighter instead of Turkish policeman, why he doesn't know how to use his weapon sights properly, why the only way he knows of securing perimeter is by swearing, hitting the people and shooting in the air, why I know better his equipment than himself, why he is wearing the ammo belt of his MG like Rambo, why he is bringing a machete on duty, why he is putting that Desert Eagle (Yes 50. cal Desert Eagle) on the left side of the waist with handle pointing forward and many more questions.

Look at these and then look at the guys who can't sustain "the present weather conditions" and are looking more like a mahalle baba yigidi instead of a professionals and maybe are using more TikTok instead of their brains. The only thing POH is better is their combat experience... sad to tell but full of warriors that got hit in the head by bullet or shrapnel and martyred because of "the fvcking weather". There are small community within POH that is good and not only good but very good in their job. Apart from them POH is everything but mentality I like to see within the Turkish security system.

I can't rate this post more than once, so I am sending you virtual hugs.

Some say weather, some say weight I say lack of professionalism, love for his life and education. Take every force in 2020 from Commando Brigades in the Gendarmerie or Land Forces, The Navy, The Special Forces and you will not see such a thing in that wide scale anywhere even in the Village Guards.

POH must be cut in half, used only as quick reaction tactical teams used in mostly criminal cases and new elite counter-terrorism unit must be formed under TEM because they have the capabilities to do it. TEM in some regions are so pissed of POH that they started to invest more in their operational teams and do the job mainly by themselves better than POH would do it.

I want to see unit within the police of which the people are specially chosen, trained and equipped according to the actual terrorism threats that are posed from every side of the world to Turkey. When I read about them I don't want to ask myself why he is not wearing armor, why he is not using his magazine pouches like he is supposed to, why he is putting that flashlight in the bottom of the handguard, why he is not able to do 20 proper pushups but is part of the most elite unit in the police, why he is looking like a HTS fighter instead of Turkish policeman, why he doesn't know how to use his weapon sights properly, why the only way he knows of securing perimeter is by swearing, hitting the people and shooting in the air, why I know better his equipment than himself, why he is wearing the ammo belt of his MG like Rambo, why he is bringing a machete on duty, why he is putting that Desert Eagle (Yes 50. cal Desert Eagle) on the left side of the waist with handle pointing forward and many more questions.

Look at these and then look at the guys who can't sustain "the present weather conditions" and are looking more like a mahalle baba yigidi instead of a professionals and maybe are using more TikTok instead of their brains. The only thing POH is better is their combat experience... sad to tell but full of warriors that got hit in the head by bullet or shrapnel and martyred because of "the fvcking weather". There are small community within POH that is good and not only good but very good in their job. Apart from them POH is everything but mentality I like to see within the Turkish security system.

Counter terrorism unit of TEM with new equipment.

EcPGX8OWkAA3wpv

Shots fired. I think I know who is the guy with desert eagle.

To hot in the summer....
Yeah hot weather feels terrible. Do you know what also feels terrible. Dying!

0 discipline and sense of correct self protection for a Police "Special Force" and unnecessary Rambo behaviour, why do they buy them new gear when they refuse to wear it and rather went out wearing bandanas and ammo belts?
That sh!t is made for a purpose.
you know how PÖH acted at the night of the coup was funny. They acted like untrained police, no tactics, lack of equipment. But the funniest thing was how police chief responded. By saying they were unprepared. That's literally their job. To respond to situations like this. They are tactical response unit or they claim to be. It's like Firefighters coming to a burning house, without proper clothing, not knowing how to use a firetruck end then saying "we had to rush here and were dumbfounded because of the burning fire"

Shots fired. I think I know who is the guy with desert eagle.

Yeah hot weather feels terrible. Do you know what also feels terrible. Dying!

you know how PÖH acted at the night of the coup was funny. They acted like untrained police, no tactics, lack of equipment. But the funniest thing was how police chief responded. By saying they were unprepared. That's literally their job. To respond to situations like this. They are tactical response unit or they claim to be. It's like Firefighters coming to a burning house, without proper clothing, not knowing how to use a firetruck end then saying "we had to rush here and were dumbfounded because of the burning fire"
I saw their "tactics" not only in the FETO party night but also on exercises and raids. They have adopted one of the simplest and direct approaches at CQB by implementing tactics comparable to the Israeli Limited Penetration method but the quality of training and the lack of education about wider range of weapons handling techniques is making it obsolete and for sure NOT according to the modern and effective CQB which other countries CT units have adopted. The bad thing is that after the "coup" night the situation is not improving but is going to worse. I am honestly waiting for new low from them until they get restructured and more emphasis is given to TEM about counter-terrorism operations.

10/10 post

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom