What's new

Turkish Special Operations Forces

Why are they wearing full kit and war paint? That's a bit overkill, don't you think? They are trying to hard to look bad ***.

No, but you are trying to hard to look smart.

All your comments are full of negativ bs, why are they doing that, why are they doing this... showing a pic of a fat conscript and asking "is that a SOF", i mean what kind of a troll are you?

Why are they wearing full kit and war paint? That's a bit overkill, don't you think? They are trying to hard to look bad ***.

To be honest, the war paint is a bit unnecessary. Rest is show. And if some one knows and understand about a show, than you.

They should be dressed with adidas clothes as your suggestion?

It is standard procedure to make the cream of the crop look the best and badass.

Everybody does it. Ottoman sultans marched with their jannisaries with armour and fancy clothes.

It is all about showing power and backing it up with the best troops.

Last edited:
I miss the old days. This new generation of trolls are really lame. I miss hurshit!

JÖAK snipers with KNT-76.
D-FGPN0X4AEh83o.jpg

@aybarsbtr

Trust me you don't want hurshit. It came to the point whenever there was a disagreement someone was accused of being hurshit :D

He was basically the meme of the Turkish section who pissed off everybody LOL

Which unit is this? What's the weight requirements? The guy in the front looks a bit chubby. I want to join special forces and I started working out ( weight lifting and running ). My BMI is normal but I want it to be very fit for try out, turns out I didn't have to work out so much to get in shape. If the guy in the front is a SOF I can most definitely pass the tests.

Attachments

• 9trdekajeoj21.jpg
    9trdekajeoj21.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 109
Which unit is this? What's the weight requirements? The guy in the front looks a bit chubby. I want to join special forces and I started working out ( weight lifting and running ). My BMI is normal but I want it to be very fit for try out, turns out I didn't have to work out so much to get in shape. If the guy in the front is a SOF I can most definitely pass the tests.

They are SAT.. If you want to be a Special Forces personnel, Firstly you can start by searching. The conditions of participation are clearly stated ;)

Back
Top Bottom