What's new

Turkish soaps: threat to Pakistan's culture or entertainment market?

Pakistanis hate Hollywood but watch them. Pakistanis hate Indian serials but still watch them. Pakistanis love turkish serials but feel a threat from them. Pakistanies have their own serials but dont bother about them.

Can any one sense CONFUSION!!!!!!!!
I remember Bollywood scene in which a Dog wants to catch his own tail and goes round and round

I am just Amazed here the article was something about turkish serials but as usual it has deviated to indian serials are crap .... If you dont like them then dont watch it heck even start mass rioting or destroy the publishing houses that distribute them ...but for the sake of god dont just point at india for no given reason..... Want to bash indian serials open anew thread we will also cooperate but just not in a thread totally unrelated ...... Someone even here posted some videos .....man now this is what is say height of paranoia

Mods need to come in here and clean the thread from the constant orange pagan trash that lingers on the forum. Requesting all real members of the forum to report them.

Turkish Industry is no where near Indian TV industry of Bollywood, Indian cinema is out to conquer Turkey also in the coming days.
Pakistanis speak as if Pakistan is the only market for desperate Bollywood or Indian channels :lol:.

The revenue of Bollywood is 1/10th of hollywood But the gap will be reduced in coming days.

Turkish Industry is no where near Indian TV industry of Bollywood, Indian cinema is out to conquer Turkey also in the coming days.
Pakistanis speak as if Pakistan is the only market for desperate Bollywood or Indian channels :lol:.

The revenue of Bollywood is 1/10th of hollywood But the gap will be reduced in coming days.

Only movie of Indian origin, that Turks watched is Avare of Raj Kapoor. And not everyone watched it.

You are absolutely right. Turks dont make cheap Hollywood copies. Thats the art that only Bollywood has mastered.

Only movie of Indian origin, that Turks watched is Avare of Raj Kapoor. And not everyone watched it.

Bollywood is evolving to accommodate the tastes of global audience. Bollywood has improved its fan base in North Africa and Middle east.

You are absolutely right. Turks dont make cheap Hollywood copies. Thats the art that only Bollywood has mastered.

Have you ever seen Turkish movies. or are you trolling here.

No need to reply to that Indian dancer, he is just a troll.

When nothing is there to argue even Think tanks here resort to personal attacks and trolling :what:

I am just Amazed here the article was something about turkish serials but as usual it has deviated to indian serials are crap .... If you dont like them then dont watch it heck even start mass rioting or destroy the publishing houses that distribute them ...but for the sake of god dont just point at india for no given reason..... Want to bash indian serials open anew thread we will also cooperate but just not in a thread totally unrelated ...... Someone even here posted some videos .....man now this is what is say height of paranoia

Well the only foreign content to compare Turkish dramas is Indian channels and Bollywood. If the argument is against Turkish dramas then Indian stuff is much, much worse than you can imagine. Turkish dramas are not cheap or extraordinarily over sensationed like Indian sleaze that passes as drama.

Bollywood is evolving to accommodate the tastes of global audience. Bollywood has improved its fan base in North Africa and Middle east.

Have you ever seen Turkish movies. or are you trolling here.

When nothing is there to argue even Think tanks here resort to personal attacks and trolling :what:

I think you are troll and you have this habit of getting into everything. I have seen parts of Fetih on youtube. Not as good as Hollywood but still good and better than Indian cinema of group dances and plagiarized scenes.

I think you are troll and you have this habit of getting into everything. I have seen parts of Fetih on youtube. Not as good as Hollywood but still good and better than Indian cinema of group dances and plagiarized scenes.

Completely wrong perception :wave:

Hollywood itself remakes some movies from other countries.

Back
Top Bottom