What's new

Turkish soap operas (TV dramas) seduce Arab world

lol i m not agha im khan lol..why not we did alot for our swati brothers nd sisters.my cousin wa shaheed in afghan russian war.
my brother went to -------- for -------- but he came back..thats wht i said unite nd stay strong dont follow kaffirism thats all.salam.

Thats not the kind of information you want to be declaring on the internet, especially a public forum.

And like Abu said, its best to make up your mind about someone or some nation through first hand experience. Visit the country and then decide if it is what you think it is or not. There are good and bad everywhere, but usually only the bad aspects are highlighted as their actions are controversial and a good topic of discussion.

It is best to first work unto a position of power and then project you opinion as it matters more there then at the bottom.

Thats not the kind of information you want to be declaring on the internet, especially a public forum.

And like Abu said, its best to make up your mind about someone or some nation through first hand experience. Visit the country and then decide if it is what you think it is or not. There are good and bad everywhere, but usually only the bad aspects are highlighted as their actions are controversial and a good topic of discussion.

It is best to first work unto a position of power and then project you opinion as it matters more there then at the bottom.

i hav friends from turkey my cuzin visited turkey so yeah they told me abut it and yeah there muslims they r very different..they r muslims by name but the way they live and there lifes its not islamic thats all i m saying and many turks sayed that to me on internet and in real..

i hav friends from turkey my cuzin visited turkey so yeah they told me abut it and yeah there muslims they r very different..they r muslims by name but the way they live and there lifes its not islamic thats all i m saying and many turks sayed that to me on internet and in real..

seriously you don't know anything about turkey. It is just another Islamic country with same Muslims you have in Pakistan. Some of them are extremists, some are moderate and some are very humble. Some of the areas in turkey are very religious and trust me they are very religous and some other areas near Istanbul are highly moderate it is just like european country but some other cities (mostly poor) are very strict practicing Muslims.

Istanbul alone is enough proof.

Go to Ortakoy or Bebek or Beyoglu district -- you'll see guys wearing jeans and a polo shirt, hand in hand with his girlfriend; having a good time and not really bothering anyone.

Go to Uskudar or Umraniye -- you'll see women in niqabs and men with those long beards.

Turkey is like Lebanon. You'll see someone in shorts, maybe having a beer. Next to them is a conservative. Nobody bothers eachother over right vs. wrong.

In our sub-continent, people are just too emotional and judgemental. I hope we overcome some of these habits.

I am too busy to be going to others and telling them what they should and shouldnt do. Of course if they ask for advice and/or want to correct some flaws -- I will go out of my way to help them upon request.

But those are just my humble views.

seriously you don't know anything about turkey. It is just another Islamic country with same Muslims you have in Pakistan. Some of them are extremists, some are moderate and some are very humble. Some of the areas in turkey are very religious and trust me they are very religous and some other areas near Istanbul are highly moderate it is just like european country but some other cities (mostly poor) are very strict practicing Muslims.

lol brother i really know every thing abut turkey and i know there r also very good muslim who lives there man wht kind of muslims they just know selam and they dont know nothing abut islam.
on other side the pray and on other side they drink and go to night clubs man i hav friend turkish he study in peshawar city.he told me that.
he saye dthatthere r big difference between pakistan nd turkey man i dont wana talk abut turkey any more bcuz there r alot fo things over there a country which run by seculrism cant be islamic.

Istanbul alone is enough proof.

Go to Ortakoy or Bebek or Beyoglu district -- you'll see guys wearing jeans and a polo shirt, hand in hand with his girlfriend; having a good time and not really bothering anyone.

Go to Uskudar or Umraniye -- you'll see women in niqabs and men with those long beards.

Turkey is like Lebanon. You'll see someone in shorts, maybe having a beer. Next to them is a conservative. Nobody bothers eachother over right vs. wrong.

In our sub-continent, people are just too emotional and judgemental. I hope we overcome some of these habits.

I am too busy to be going to others and telling them what they should and shouldnt do. Of course if they ask for advice and/or want to correct some flaws -- I will go out of my way to help them upon request.

But those are just my humble views.

well yeah thats right turkey is like leabanon but most people in thes ecountry call them selves muslims but they relaly dont know anything abut islam or any islamic law bcuz brother when u live in a seculer coutnry nd us tudy abut seculrism then ur mind will automatically change i m just trying to tell u th edifference between pak nd turk nd there people its very big differnece they hav other kind of culture we hav other they r westrenized people.thats all wht i m trying to tell u .

and turkey is great country in turkey there r some people who r very good muslims..but really muslims in pakistan nd turk shud not atch dramas which show sexual stuff..so thats wht i m saying it shud be banned.not to be shown on islamic countrys.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom