What's new

Turkish soap operas (TV dramas) seduce Arab world

^^^^^

why generalize?

lol genrelaizing bcuz those who show muslims nd islam cheap nd low we shud genrelaize them even its in pakistan or any other muslim country these things dont suite us so thast why...and a true muslim gets angry when he see these kinds of things nd those who hav no fear from allah they do whtever they want.

lol genrelaizing bcuz those who show muslims nd islam cheap nd low we shud genrelaize them even its in pakistan or any other muslim country

there is little logic in that statement.....Islam/Muslims are not discussed in those entertainment shows.

So it doesnt make Islam/Muslims look bad.

Muslims/non-Muslims have a choice on what they want to view or not. All it takes is the click of a button.

these things dont suite us so thast why

says who?

Let God do the judging.

...and a true muslim gets angry when he see these kinds of things nd those who hav no fear from allah they do whtever they want.

The man is not a good wrestler; the strong man is in fact the person who controls himself at the time of anger.

you can advise.....getting angry is a waste of time.

It's TV. It's just entertainment. You have a choice whether to watch it or leave it.

You dont have to bring up religion into this debate

there is little logic in that statement.....Islam/Muslims are not discussed in those entertainment shows.

Muslims/non-Muslims have a choice on what they want to view or not. All it takes is the click of a button.

says who?

Let God do the judging.

The man is not a good wrestler; the strong man is in fact the person who controls himself at the time of anger.

you can advise.....getting angry is a waste of time.

It's TV. It's just entertainment. You have a choice whether to watch it or leave it.

You dont have to bring up religion into this debate

why not we will bring riligion in this topic bcuz pakistan is islamic republic and it will run by islamic laws not by dirty westren laws or american laws trying to change minds of our young youth trying to make them cowards...well if arabs or any other muslim countrys wana do this they can but in pakistan i wish govt shud close all these mujra things bcuz in pakistan here r very respectfulll society u want them to be modren like westrens nd adopt there culture nd bring it here..

we were talking about Turkish dramas, werent we?

In Pakistan, i dont see any westernization of the movies or dramas.

I think you are just being paranoid for no reason at all. Have a glass of cool water and calm down, brother.

says who?

Let God do the judging.

GOD will judge but wht will u do?u will do every bad thing here so u will let them to do wht ever they want drink nd do zina everything?
bro there r many races nd ethnic groups live here in pakistan most dont accept these kind of things amid eastren people can accept it but we dont..

Me personally? No, I don't think so. I don't even watch TV. I like to drive, and play squash.

I'm going to need you to be specific and define ''every bad thing''

just for the sake of argument ;)

we were talking about Turkish dramas, werent we?

In Pakistan, i dont see any westernization of the movies or dramas.

I think you are just being paranoid for no reason at all. Have a glass of cool water and calm down, brother.

lol i m calm but the thing is that i said that thes epeople call them selves muslims but they r worstthen indians also some of arab countrys..so we shud ot be excited abut these turkish dramas bcuz we dont need it.

Me personally? No, I don't think so. I don't even watch TV. I like to drive, and play squash.

I'm going to need you to be specific and define ''every bad thing''

just for the sake of argument ;)

i m just trying to show that pakisan is a respectfull islamic country this was made in the name of islam so we shud bring islam in it..and turks and arabs they will answer allah but we need people who can tell them to wake up from this shaitanic life..nd yeah allah will judge them but ur also a muslim u also understand u read quran and we hav to do wht ever it says,

lol i m calm but the thing is that i said that thes epeople call them selves muslims but they r worstthen indians also some of arab countrys..so we shud ot be excited abut these turkish dramas bcuz we dont need it.

it's not our problem. Turkish dramas are broadcast in Turkey. Demand meets supply. If the Arabs want to watch those shows, let them.

Actually, things across the Muslim world (as far as entertainment is concerned) has become MUCH more conservative. Don't believe me?

Watch some old Pakistani movies from the 1950s/1960s. Watch the old Egyptian dramas which were being released under the Nasr era. You would be shocked.

if anything, things are more conservative now.

Turkey is a Muslim majority country with secular system. Quite different from that of Pakistan. So to put them in the same basket as far as entertainment industry is concerned would be quite bizarre.

Just live and let live. Worry about improving yourself and building strong character first. Then worry about others.

it's not our problem. Turkish dramas are broadcast in Turkey. Demand meets supply. If the Arabs want to watch those shows, let them.

Actually, things across the Muslim world (as far as entertainment is concerned) has become MUCH more conservative. Don't believe me?

Watch some old Pakistani movies from the 1950s/1960s. Watch the old Egyptian dramas which were being released under the Nasr era. You would be shocked.

if anything, things are more conservative now.

Turkey is a Muslim majority country with secular system. Quite different from that of Pakistan. So to put them in the same basket as far as entertainment industry is concerned would be quite bizarre.

Just live and let live. Worry about improving yourself and building strong character first. Then worry about others.

lol well alhumdoliallah if u r talking abutpakistan people in pakistan so u can see that mashallah many people r islamic nd bro we dont hav any seculer mided people in pakistan we hav but they r in shape of political parties..and bro is u r muslim its a jihad to wake up all muslims...and bro pakistan muslim bro in pakistan most people spent nd gave there lives in jihad and for freedom..if u want to match pakistani people with turkish tthen it hav alot of difference in it..
oh well we shud not care wht they do..allah give them some sense and wake them up bcuz they r all under seculrism in which there is no name os islam..

Just live and let live. Worry about improving yourself and building strong character first. Then worry about others.[/QUOTE said:
alhumdolilallah i m strong bcuz i hav fear from allah nd i m not scared of any one i hav heart in my quran and i m worry abut other bros that they r also our muslim brothers nd sisters thats why the bad thing is that people in afghanistan or iraq or some where else when they die we dont even care we say they die every day but we dont care but we care abut turks nd egyptians bcuz they r powerfull nd modren nd they hav money so we love them nd thos emuslims who r dieing we dont giv a damn abut them.so thats the bad thing maybe some day these bad day will come on all of us then we will think abut al these things.

I lived in Turkish Republic for several years; I strongly disagree with your last statement.

You see, again you are doing the same thing.

You are generalizing.

74 + 180 million people is a lot of people to generalize.

I lived in Turkish Republic for several years; I strongly disagree with your last statement.

You see, again you are doing the same thing.

You are generalizing.

74 + 180 million people is a lot of people to generalize.

why i m genrelazin bcuz they r like that so thats why..i will say abut my slef also if i m bad guy or any one else..and yeah i m not saying that all turks r same most of them r some of them r not nd yeah we hav a turk in our university he told me alot abut his country so maybe he is wrong ur right.nd i m not aginst turks or any other muslims theyr our brothers but they shud really know them selves.

alhumdolilallah i m strong bcuz i hav fear from allah nd i m not scared of any one i hav heart in my quran and i m worry abut other bros that they r also our muslim brothers nd sisters thats why the bad thing is that people in afghanistan or iraq or some where else when they die we dont even care we say they die every day but we dont care but we care abut turks nd egyptians bcuz they r powerfull nd modren nd they hav money so we love them nd thos emuslims who r dieing we dont giv a damn abut them.so thats the bad thing maybe some day these bad day will come on all of us then we will think abut al these things.

Agha, why dont you join or start an NGO and go work for those less fortunate people?

People in Afghanistan and Iraq are in the condition they are partly because of their own actions and decisions; partly because of outside meddling and interference in the equilibrium.

Being a Muslim doesnt mean that God will bestow everything on you automatically. You have to work hard, have faith, and be a strong united community/country.

We are deviating from the topic of the thread. I still don't see why religion needs to be brought up into this debate.

Agha, why dont you join or start an NGO and go work for those less fortunate people?

People in Afghanistan and Iraq are in the condition they are partly because of their own actions and decisions; partly because of outside meddling and interference in the equilibrium.

Being a Muslim doesnt mean that God will bestow everything on you automatically. You have to work hard, have faith, and be a strong united community/country.

We are deviating from the topic of the thread. I still don't see why religion needs to be brought up into this debate.

lol i m not agha im khan lol..why not we did alot for our swati brothers nd sisters.my cousin wa shaheed in afghan russian war.
my brother went to jasheh a muhhamad for training but he came back..thats wht i said unite nd stay strong dont follow kaffirism thats all.salam.

Back
Top Bottom