What's new

Turkish Small Arms Industry | Updates and Discussions

This guy is pulling the trigger when the barrel is still inside his pants WOW. Great way to kill yourself :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
İt is called " trigger discipline". As you can see how much the sarsılmaz company is serious.:victory::cheesy:
kfrQ4FJ.jpg

tanesi 1000 dolar olsaaa, 4.500.000 milyon dolar %20 kar deseeen 900,000 dolar güncel kur ile 5,5 milyon lira.

iyi para.

Hmm
Pro: easier to carry for our soldiers
Con: harder to control recoil in burst/full auto

Recoil related to the total weight of weapon. If you put 1/2 kg more accessories, then the felt recoil will be same.

Sarsilmaz MPT-76 weighs 1/2 kg less than the original MPT-76 series.

Sarsilmaz? Mmm Let them keep it for themselves. Even in their commercial for the SAR109 they showcased the low quality of their parts by making the adjustable stock contract while the guy was shooting.

Sarsilmaz? Mmm Let them keep it for themselves. Even in their commercial for the SAR109 they showcased the low quality of their parts by making the adjustable stock contract while the guy was shooting.

People say that the SAR9 Pistol is really good, but if i look a SAR109 and their MPT-76 it just looks cheap, low quality.

People say that the SAR9 Pistol is really good, but if i look a SAR109 and their MPT-76 it just looks cheap, low quality.
I would prefer Canik everywhere every time. Sarsilmaz must prove themselves and the people must really see that they improved.

Back
Top Bottom