What's new

Turkish Small Arms Industry | Updates and Discussions

Some pretty serious arguments regarding the question starting from this time instant:
The picture from outside the business is the same as the man states but he is talking from the name of Sarsilmaz and as we know their products, production, materials are sh!t. I would like to hear what Kale have to say about those issues.

The Mpt-76 Is a beautiful battle rifle but unfortunately its not very Turkish its got an m4 style trigger and a ar 15 style reload and a hk417 appearance i hope one day turkey will make a completely indigenous rifle with its own firing mechanism i will be so proud :d

The Mpt-76 Is a beautiful battle rifle but unfortunately its not very Turkish its got an m4 style trigger and a ar 15 style reload and a hk417 appearance i hope one day turkey will make a completely indigenous rifle with its own firing mechanism i will be so proud :d
What is the logic to risk a long development process of unmatched and unique Turkish design rifle without having any serious experience in designing assault rifles, your closest allies have implied fire arms embargo over you and you have URGENT need for rearming your army that have outdated G3/HK33 in use even in its commando and special operation units with domestic made, modern, agile assault/battle rifles.

The environment in the southeast and the way of warfare there will not forgive a soldier with not battle tested and fully ready designed rifle. All the dust, the rocks on the traverse, the heat, the cold will not spare a half ready experimental rifle. While you have urgent needs and your soldiers are there with rifles from 1960s and embargo you don't have the luxury to experiment. That's why battle tested AR 15 design was chosen for the purpose. When we fill our gaps and we can trust the existing design for the army then we would get to a level to try and design something unique and Turkish. I think that time came. Parallel with improvements over MPT I think our guys both from the state owned or private companies must start to design something different.

I think we must achieve a level that we use domestic weapons from pistols to rocket launchers. We have pistols, we have assault/battle rifles, DMR semi automatic and Bolt Action Sniper rifles all the way to 50 cal, machine guns based on two battle tested designs, all kind of grenade launchers and ammunition but @Combat-Master :D .... what about shoulder fired rocket launcher? Do we have something regarding that other than Kara Ok ATGM?

What is the logic to risk a long development process of unmatched and unique Turkish design rifle without having any serious experience in designing assault rifles, your closest allies have implied fire arms embargo over you and you have URGENT need for rearming your army that have outdated G3/HK33 in use even in its commando and special operation units with domestic made, modern, agile assault/battle rifles.

The environment in the southeast and the way of warfare there will not forgive a soldier with not battle tested and fully ready designed rifle. All the dust, the rocks on the traverse, the heat, the cold will not spare a half ready experimental rifle. While you have urgent needs and your soldiers are there with rifles from 1960s and embargo you don't have the luxury to experiment. That's why battle tested AR 15 design was chosen for the purpose. When we fill our gaps and we can trust the existing design for the army then we would get to a level to try and design something unique and Turkish. I think that time came. Parallel with improvements over MPT I think our guys both from the state owned or private companies must start to design something different.

I think we must achieve a level that we use domestic weapons from pistols to rocket launchers. We have pistols, we have assault/battle rifles, DMR semi automatic and Bolt Action Sniper rifles all the way to 50 cal, machine guns based on two battle tested designs, all kind of grenade launchers and ammunition but @Combat-Master :D .... what about shoulder fired rocket launcher? Do we have something regarding that other than Kara Ok ATGM?

I like this;
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/bur-multi-purpose-rocket-launcher.567727/

Eventually turkey is going to make its own rifles but if we have the attitude of it takes too long and its too hard and too expensive we are never gonna get anywhere even countries like Austria make the AUG do you think they found it easy, turkey should begin while it has the chance to design and start creating its own firearms it may be hard but the export market is their and we should be gaining experience the MPT 76 is a good battle rifle and we should mass produce it but we also should be designing our own guns. Nothing is easy bro is what i am trying to say :)

Eventually turkey is going to make its own rifles but if we have the attitude of it takes too long and its too hard and too expensive we are never gonna get anywhere even countries like Austria make the AUG do you think they found it easy, turkey should begin while it has the chance to design and start creating its own firearms it may be hard but the export market is their and we should be gaining experience the MPT 76 is a good battle rifle and we should mass produce it but we also should be designing our own guns. Nothing is easy bro is what i am trying to say :)
That's what I am saying. We for sure must try to design something unique but first we must fill our needs for a battle tested and reliable design for our soldiers.

There is one bosnian saying: dont vaste you time inventing hot water. So why in hell would Turkey go about vasting time and money trying to make something when there are already invented, tested, realible solutions on hand?

New batle rifle is significant improvment in conparison to the old one, it holds its own against any rifle in service of potential enemies and in many cases its by far supperior considering that mayority of turkish enemies field mostly AK variants.

So...

3d7a425b-2c57-4a5d-bea5-0c0d99553666-original.jpeg

WIRELESS WATTOZZ GUN MADE IN TURKEY WILL PUT AN END TO THE MONOPOLY OF USA’S TASER GUN ‘Wattozz Wireless Energy Weapon’, which production was completed, became a competitor to the conducted electrical weapon ‘Taser’ used by more than one million police officers in all around the world. US-origin Taser bears too much risk and disadvantages, that due to its old cable technology the chance to target with the weapon does not exist and therefore severe injuries are caused. “The world police organisations will stop using existing wired electrical weapons and prefer Turkish made wireless weapons. According to the statement made by the company, the Wattozz will be sold to a reasonable price, compared to the competitor, and with free of charge training and full warranty support. The weapon attracts attention with features like wireless bullet and two-shot, built-in camera with anti-vibration system, remote bullet/electric control with radio frequency, firing system without gunpowder / without gas, high trigger sensitivity, point shot high hit feature, silent firing, human voice warning system, built-in targeting laser, built-in night light, data-port data information system, direct contact mode, ergonomic handle, long battery life and illuminated warning indicator.

http://www.albayraklar.com/

View attachment 492061

WIRELESS WATTOZZ GUN MADE IN TURKEY WILL PUT AN END TO THE MONOPOLY OF USA’S TASER GUN ‘Wattozz Wireless Energy Weapon’, which production was completed, became a competitor to the conducted electrical weapon ‘Taser’ used by more than one million police officers in all around the world. US-origin Taser bears too much risk and disadvantages, that due to its old cable technology the chance to target with the weapon does not exist and therefore severe injuries are caused. “The world police organisations will stop using existing wired electrical weapons and prefer Turkish made wireless weapons. According to the statement made by the company, the Wattozz will be sold to a reasonable price, compared to the competitor, and with free of charge training and full warranty support. The weapon attracts attention with features like wireless bullet and two-shot, built-in camera with anti-vibration system, remote bullet/electric control with radio frequency, firing system without gunpowder / without gas, high trigger sensitivity, point shot high hit feature, silent firing, human voice warning system, built-in targeting laser, built-in night light, data-port data information system, direct contact mode, ergonomic handle, long battery life and illuminated warning indicator.

http://www.albayraklar.com/

They haven some nice looking shotguns.

Back
Top Bottom