What's new

Turkish Small Arms Industry | Updates and Discussions

They haven some nice looking shotguns.

IMG_5574.JPG

Anyone know if there is any videos field stripping the KCR 556, it resembles the Ruger SR-556 alot but i would love to see if the inside is the same.

BALİSTİK Defense Industry Company’s Cosmos 751 – 1 MOA up to 1 mile claimed
View attachment 493819
https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog...1-mile-claimed/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
MOA is a term defined by angle. It does not change with rage. 1 MOA is by definition the angle of 1 inch long arc in 100 yards radius. 1 mile is 1760 yards.

So; in 1 mile(1760 yards) your spread is 17.6 inches. In metric system it is 44.7 cm.

1 MOA up to 1 mile means that.

Actually even it does not even mean exactly that. You will need to correct the arc's lineer projection if you consider the target as a flat surface and it will be slightly less. But considering how small the arc is this is not important.

Some numbers might be wrong; I used imperial system instead f metric system just because the argument is based on "1 mile".

As my humble opinion; if you are not using sub-moa rifle and exceptional ammo you shall not try to shoot from a mile.

MOA is a term defined by angle. It does not change with rage. 1 MOA is by definition the angle of 1 inch long arc in 100 yards radius. 1 mile is 1760 yards.

So; in 1 mile(1760 yards) your spread is 17.6 inches. In metric system it is 44.7 cm.

1 MOA up to 1 mile means that.

Actually even it does not even mean exactly that. You will need to correct the arc's lineer projection if you consider the target as a flat surface and it will be slightly less. But considering how small the arc is this is not important.

Some numbers might be wrong; I used imperial system instead f metric system just because the argument is based on "1 mile".

As my humble opinion; if you are not using sub-moa rifle and exceptional ammo you shall not try to shoot from a mile.

In theory that's true but in practice the same rifle with the same ammo can have different MOA at 100m and 1 mile.

In theory that's true but in practice the same rifle with the same ammo can have different MOA at 100m and 1 mile.
I totally agree. Even slight changes in air temperature, pressure, humidity,i temperature of rifle itself etc. can cause changes.

My point was "1 moa up to 1 mile" does not mean "1 inch in 1 mile".

National Sniper from MKEK: KNT-76

IMG_5663.JPG

Mechanical and Chemical Industry Institution (MKEK) developed the Sniper Rifle KNT-76 from the National Infantry Rifle MPT-76 and rifle is under serial production. KNT-76 is produced in Kırıkkale Arms Factory like MPT-76. The rifle with the same " Gas Operated Rotary Bolt Action” mechanism can fire semi-automatically. The MPT-76 could fire fully automatic and semi-automatic. Tigger sensitivity in the KNT was reduced by five Newtons. This allows the trigger to move with less pressure. This drop will prevent the involuntary movement of the barrel due to trigger movement. The KNT-76 weighed 500 grams heavier while the magazine capacity remained same. Effective range increased from 600 meters to 800 meters thanks to barrel extended from 406 mm to 508 mm. MOA is reduced to 1.5 MOA in KNT-76. In MPT-76 it was 4 MOA.

http://men.c4defence.com/Agenda/national-sniper-from-mkek-knt76/7008/1

I totally agree. Even slight changes in air temperature, pressure, humidity,i temperature of rifle itself etc. can cause changes.

My point was "1 moa up to 1 mile" does not mean "1 inch in 1 mile".
anf i think "good" rifles start with 0.3-0.5 MOA.
Isnt that much, 1Moa?

0.3-0.5 moa means its for 100 yarda for one mile you can not get it

Back
Top Bottom