What's new

Turkish Small Arms Industry | Updates and Discussions

Remember when one of the rifles got stolen in France and was subsequently recovered without any information on how and by whom.

I reckon I can conjure up some good conspiracy as to why, 'PGM Ultima Ratio'. I bet them frenchies got pissed that Turkey developed a rifle that out shot theirs and looked so similar, they had to find out how those Turkos did it.

PGM Ultima Ratio
pgm_ultima_ratio_06.jpg

BORA-12
Pv9X6b.jpg

Those frenchies are as slimy as the snails they eat, Turkey shouldn't do any business with them. :)

0.7MOA @ 1000 meters is about as good as it gets for a 7.62mm rifle. It depends a lot on on the bullet and wind conditions with such a long range. Most comparable sniper rifles in that calibre do 1-2 MOA @ 1000meters with good ammo.

Remember when one of the rifles got stolen in France and was subsequently recovered without any information on how and by whom.

I reckon I can conjure up some good conspiracy as to why, 'PGM Ultima Ratio'. I bet them frenchies got pissed that Turkey developed a rifle that out shot theirs and looked so similar, they had to find out how those Turkos did it.

PGM Ultima Ratio
pgm_ultima_ratio_06.jpg

BORA-12
Pv9X6b.jpg

Those frenchies are as slimy as the snails they eat, Turkey shouldn't do any business with them. :)
Look at the guys face who is sitting on the chair in the 2nd picture. Looks like he saw something he liked. :D

Last edited:
Any idea about these except Bora-12 ?..

View attachment 237079

1st...DMR variant of T-50 with longer barrell and enhanced stock. Firing 5.56x45 NATO rounds. (Silahlı Kuvvetler'de manga keskin nişancı tüfeği olarak geçer)

As for the others you've asked, I don't know mate. But AFAIK they might be the rumored light machine gun project of MKE which is said to be developed prior to MPT-76.

A drawing of MMT...

View attachment 237555

1st prototypes started to appear... It's expected to be finished in 2015... Also Boran light howitzer expected to be finished in 2016 too...

Source: MSI magazine...

On top is 3E EOS AVCI scope (older variant from 2years back), with 1x - 4x dual magnification, hopefully we will see it being standard issue..
This is the newer variant from IDEF'15
76bXfwo.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom