What's new

Turkish Small Arms Industry | Updates and Discussions

They are very expensive.

Century arms is selling G3's for $700, MKE is selling for more than $1300. I don't think they will sell many rifles.And no one will pay thousands of dollars for the bora.
The price in US is cheaper than in Turkey anyway, Canik TP9SA is sold under 400$ there, in Turkey above 1000$ if im not wrong.

I got the u.s prices from their site. Very expensive.
HOME – Zenith Firearms

bora_tbnl.jpg

BORA-12 $6499 :cheesy:

BORA-12 – Zenith Firearms

They are very expensive.

Century arms is selling G3's for $700, MKE is selling for more than $1300. I don't think they will sell many rifles.And no one will pay thousands of dollars for the bora.

Well from what I've heard alot of HK nuts are very interested in MKE made G3 since they are produced from HK machines.

More exspensive than a 50.cal Barrett :D

SARSILMAZ polymer ST9 for our Coast Guard...

TUAF buys Polymer gun from Sarsilmaz

TUAF buys Polymer gun from Sarsilmaz

Sarsilmaz and Undersecretariat for Defence Industries agreed yesterday to deliver polymer guns to Turkish Armed Forces. Coast Guard will use the 9mm gun. Weapons are expected to be delivered by March 2015.

1.jpg
2.png
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

Any News about our MPT-76?
How much has been delivered to TSK and will the Bordo Bereli Command also get those MPT-76 or a modified version of it?

Thanks

Two Turkish firms have developed dual fields-of-view (DFOV) sights,

3E EOS AVCI I
Magnification - 1,4x
Weight - 650 grams
Battery life - 385hrs
eos1.jpg

Aselsan A940 - A960
Magnification - 1,4x - 1.5,6x
Weight - 600 - 790 grams
Battery life - >200hrs
9.jpg

Isn't mpt76 rifle weight equal to g3 then that's a. Disadvantage because infantry soldier is already overloaded and in case of ambush one can reply more effectively with lighter weapon

Back
Top Bottom