What's new

Turkish Small Arms Industry | Updates and Discussions

Bro could you translate please...the only words I understood were "silah" and "Pakistan". :)
They say the pistols of this company is being copied in many countrys including Brother Nation Pakistan, but the company doesnt complain, theys say its actually negative but they feel proud that their products are popular in so many places. :D

They say the pistols of this company is being copied in many countrys including Brother Nation Pakistan, but the company doesnt complain, theys say its actually negative but they feel proud that their products are popular in so many places. :D

It's funney because Sarsilmaz copies CZ pistols..

Its another thing to copy liscensed instead of copying and putting the original brand on the pistol as if it was manufactured in the original factory.

Who says its licensed, do you happen to have documentation? Fact is Sarsilmaz cant do schit about it, Legally. :D

Last edited:
Who says its licensed, do you happen to have documentation? Fact is Sarsilmaz cant do schit about it, Legally. :D
Even if it wasnt liscensed, they dont make it appear as if it was produced by the original manufacturer, besides, they dont complain anyway.

Even if it wasnt liscensed, they dont make it appear as if it was produced by the original manufacturer, besides, they dont complain anyway.

Have you seen the Gun manufacturers of Pakistan, they produce a lot of copies. Even if Sarsilmaz complained, nothing would happen, this is true for all gun manufacturers whose weapons have been copied. *COUGH*MPT-76*COUGH*.

Have you seen the Gun manufacturers of Pakistan, they produce a lot of copies. Even if Sarsilmaz complained, nothing would happen, this is true for all gun manufacturers whose weapons have been copied. *COUGH*MPT-76*COUGH*.

I have seen this video, we are talking about different things, anyways, lets leave it.

UTS-15 with sliencer @ Las Vegas Shot Show 2015

uts.jpg

Did they do something about the quality issues yet?
Improvements were made but it still sucks:

"The new and improved UTS-15 shotgun ran perfectly with 2 3/4″ birdshot. Where previously I couldn’t get through more than a handful of rounds without a jam, the issue seems to have been fixed and I’m a happy shooter. But there’s still a problem.

While the shotgun runs fine with 2 3/4 inch shells, it’s supposed to run with everything up to 3″ magnum shells. However, it really doesn’t like slugs. Even slamming the pump forward with all my strength, every once in a while it would fail to lock on a slug. It took some extreme effort to get the breech closed, much more so than any other shotgun I’ve ever fired."

Utas UTS-15 Shotgun Review
Gun Review: Utas UTS-15 Shotgun - The Truth About Guns

Back
Top Bottom