What's new

Turkish Sensor and Detector Programs

it is not the same system. it completes Korall
You should watch the video

This video has various mistakes. Again, REDET-I and KORAL are designed for the same purposes, albeit REDET-I is the first iteration and less capable. REDET-II is the upgraded version with the more capable KORAL subsystems and infrastructure. REDET was developed for the Army while KORAL was developed for the Air Force. Both systems are consist of two separate vehicles for Electronic Attack (EA) and Electronic Support (ES). People mostly confuse the separate vehicles of the same system with different systems.

EmoLIw0XcAMPVJU

EmoLKcPXUAE5eGN

EmoLLiOXMAAFZnt

EmoLMeIWEAIf_c4

EIRS radar, STR radar(artillery finder) , Koral, milkar

EmoDrlSWEAEroo3

EmoDrlQXIAA9f3s

EmoFBgRW4AAYIuW

Last edited:
Korhan really beast! i would like to see it in Turkish army inventory, actually i was expecting a good job from FNSS but Aselsan done better than FNSS and others, even though Aselsan mission different field...

there should be two variant of this pod one is suuport port the other is attack pod can anyone tell us which one on testing F16 block 30

tubitak ehpod

Attachments

• 2CA158CA-51AC-4C55-BE8D-D65AB8BDC92A.jpeg
    2CA158CA-51AC-4C55-BE8D-D65AB8BDC92A.jpeg
    604.4 KB · Views: 137
First Turkish F16 with AESA radar will be intregated in 2022. This doesn't mean it will be operational, maybe in 2023 or 2024 first Turkish Vipers will be in use.

LoL

I hope that this will be enough for the Greece Rafale trolls who make our F16 like bugs in the sky. I hope that our F16 is enough:o::blah:.

1622677084610.png

Last edited:

Tubitak has been working on Low-RCS detection and going to use expertise to make a LPI low RCS detection radars for mid to long range aerial targets.

Turkish EW systems are known to be true factor behind of the UAVs which allowed them to operate in harsh EW environments, providing both ESM and ECM duties.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom