What's new

Turkish Sensor and Detector Programs

Strange.

What is the purpose of that Jammer tender ?
If it is for Air SOJ, Why is not it revealed two seperate system (Jammer devices (domestic) + aircraft (foreign)) ? According to this process above, It is described as direct procurement.

Bro. look EKLER: part

ek.JPG

Why did they open it as direct procurement ? I hope It is for stop gap solution, Otherwise, The Aselsan Air-SOJ project will be dropped into garbage.

ScreenShot013-2_zps68132823.jpg

Can this direct procurement be for MİT ?..

Bro, Air-SOJ like system holds many sensors enable not only support but also electronic attacking devices that doesn't fit the scope of MIT mission profile. I don't suppose that It is for MIT.

Israeli Air SOJ
111_Sqn_G550_CAEW.JPG

But as you posted ASELSAN is still there both for Air & Ground systems... Projects are still going on... Not cancelled... I think if they were cancelled they wouldn't be on SSM website after this last announcement...

Maybe it's an urgent need... Does this 'Acil' means 'urgent need' ?..

ek.JPG

Anyway... I hope the best for country...

Last edited:
But as you posted ASELSAN is still there both for Air & Ground systems... Projects are still going on... Not cancelled... I think if they were cancelled they wouldn't be on SSM website after this last announcement...

Maybe it's an urgent need... Does this 'Acil' means 'urgent need' ?..

View attachment 184375

Anyway... I hope the best for country...

My understanding is that Aselsan is not droping the project. Aselsan realized that developing certain components for the project will take longer than expected and simply TURAF didn't want to wait. So we'll probably see a solution like AVCI helmet.

Here is HAVELSAN EHSİM...

h.JPG

Products...

HAVELSAN EHSİM | ELEKTRONIC WARFARE SYSTEMS ENGINEERING | Products

Projects...

HAVELSAN EHSİM | ELEKTRONIC WARFARE SYSTEMS ENGINEERING | Projects

And rest...

HAVELSAN EHSİM | ELEKTRONIC WARFARE SYSTEMS ENGINEERING | Home

thx dr_okuz... I quote from him...

Build by HAVELSAN; it is about the finish.. delivery in 2016.

1.JPG

it can exploit vide range of RF spectrum includes cellular phone networks to TV broadcast to detect stealth fighters entirely passive.

Another Project "RF-TAKIP" is used to detect aircraft's on board transmissions like Radar, Link-16, VHF-UHF Radios, Terrain Following Radars etc..

2.JPG

it is like Czech Republic "Vera System", ASELSAN has also similar technology that use traingulation and TDoA signal systems

Back
Top Bottom