What's new

Turkish refugee camp 'nicest' in the world

Its beautiful to see how Turkey helps these poor people but is it necessery to give some of them the Turkish passport?

Most arent
That's the bitter truth we have to accept... But as long as they behave and don't cause any problems, why not? i mean, there are many Turkish citizens of Arabic background in that part of Turkey anyway.

That's the bitter truth we have to accept... But as long as they behave and don't cause any problems, why not? i mean, there are many Turkish citizens of Arabic background in that part of Turkey anyway.
A big minority mostly means Trouble for the majority of the country (sad but true)

A big minority mostly means Trouble for the majority of the country (sad but true)
I think the govt shouldnt hand out passports too soon. Only after a minimum of years of proven ability to make a living in Turkey, imo. We shall see what will happen..

I think the govt shouldnt hand out passports too soon. Only after a minimum of years of proven ability to make a living in Turkey, imo. We shall see what will happen..
iam from gaziantep where many refuges live. i understood they need help but antep having some problems example
rents was double cos syrian refugess
cheap labor which is not good for local people losting their job.
so many begger and thief..they cannot be identified .
it affeced city life as well.few thousand syrian cars without insurance
etc but i understood they have no where to go and no money so goverment should help the cities which syrian rufegess settled.!

iam from gaziantep where many refuges live. i understood they need help but antep having some problems example
rents was double cos syrian refugess
cheap labor which is not good for local people losting their job.
so many begger and thief..they cannot be identified .
it affeced city life as well.few thousand syrian cars without insurance
etc but i understood they have no where to go and no money so goverment should help the cities which syrian rufegess settled.!
If more refugees will settle in the cities, it will be a problem. I think the govt must contain the refugees in those container camps and stricktly control the spread of refugees.

How many refugees are there already in Gaziantep do you think ?

If more refugees will settle in the cities, it will be a problem. I think the govt must contain the refugees in those container camps and stricktly control the spread of refugees.

How many refugees are there already in Gaziantep do you think ?
they say around 200k-300k maybe more but it is hard to guess.

Back
Top Bottom