What's new

Turkish refugee camp 'nicest' in the world

@Serpentine

I got this but someone needs to photoshop it to Iranians so we can use it on Yzd :partay:
EyVraH.jpg

Some more Pictures of the Camp.
Thanks to the Turkish Red Crescent for their excellent job

refugees1.jpg

The Buildings on the right side are Schools and Hospitals if im not wrong.

article-2128147-128CA3E0000005DC-697_634x418.jpg

371215_iPad-Large_20120919101756.jpg.resize.768x432.jpg

Kilis-refugee-camp_2190094b.jpg

Arabic members, whats written on that wall?

Of course you've got nothing to say.

Humiliation became an exclusive trademark of you.
Russia And China Provide Practically No Aid To Syrian Refugees | ThinkProgress
it is proved that china would never be super power!!! they are so greedy.china has billion of dollars in their reserve and no help those people while they sell their chip shit to them.. i think not fair!!!
Asians such as Chinese and Japanese are not known for their good hearts, to me these people are smart but at the same time they all look like mechanical robots with no heart and they are mostly godless people. I would never fully trust these people. Human life is cheap in Asia, see how they treat each other much worse than even the Arabs.

Like when they say they don't send zionist Al Qaeda in Syria?
JEW NATO liar

It is a backhanded compliment . When you would send these refugees back all human rights organizations will cry foul .

Some more Pictures of the Camp.
Thanks to the Turkish Red Crescent for their excellent job

refugees1.jpg

The Buildings on the right side are Schools and Hospitals if im not wrong.

article-2128147-128CA3E0000005DC-697_634x418.jpg

371215_iPad-Large_20120919101756.jpg.resize.768x432.jpg

Kilis-refugee-camp_2190094b.jpg

Arabic members, whats written on that wall?

Typicall JEW NATO propaganda, calling zionist Al Qaeda democrats or showing JEWS treating well palestinians

-->> reality (arabs poor refugees shot like rabbits by turks)
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

consider the fact that Turkey supported the rebels who helped destroy these Syrian refugees home to begin with.

it's like I stab you in the back and then I offer you medical treatment to make up for my crime against you.

I'm sure those refugees are happy to wake up everyday with nothing to look forward to thanks to Turkish support of al Qaeda linked rebels.
Bashar is just as guilty as some of the rebel faction groups, There is no denying that he is a psychopath, and no he is not a legitimate leader anymore. Please do not sugar coat it .

Typicall JEW NATO propaganda, calling zionist Al Qaeda democrats or showing JEWS treating well palestinians
-->> reality (arabs poor refugees shot like rabbits by turks)
Thats an exsample for everyone who thinks he can come as refugee and make turmoil, for your information that day a police officer died noone else.

Everyone who behaves like a human is welcome.

Thats an exsample for everyone who thinks he can come as refugee and make turmoil, for your information that day a police officer died noone else.

Everyone who behaves like a human is welcome.
liar, NATO Turkey forces are known for their bestial brutality, putting chemical products in their water cannon

So here it's again an abusive violence by the turks, like their US advisors taught them

Russia And China Provide Practically No Aid To Syrian Refugees | ThinkProgress
it is proved that china would never be super power!!! they are so greedy.china has billion of dollars in their reserve and no help those people while they sell their chip shit to them.. i think not fair!!!
How great you are o turks, sending zionist Al Qaeda and use your victimes to appear as helpers

I don't think you'll allow Russia to enter in Turkey playing your helping game

We remember how you arrest russian planes

very good,but few days ago i came across a news that christian refugees from Syria are separated from Muslim refugees by turkey..not sure will post the link..

Back
Top Bottom