What's new

Turkish refugee camp 'nicest' in the world

Well at least Turks are not behaving like the Arabs like Saudi Arabia where 60 year old men come and take advantage of poor light skinned Syrian girls that are 10 years old by offering them marriage because of the desperate situation.

Only in the Jordanian camps, 'Arab brotherhood' **** that shit.

I post the truth and you post a personal insult. I will stick with the truth.

I didnt insult. Syrian civil war started because protesters were gunned down, domino effect and we see the mess today. Turkey did not start anything. Syria is no more and we see a mess that even God cant clear.

I didnt insult. Syrian civil war started because protesters were gunned down, domino effect and we see the mess today. Turkey did not start anything. Syria is no more and we see a mess that even God cant clear.
go back and read your own post, you even lie about posting an insult. When you call someone a hypocrite and elitist that is an insult.

Well at least Turks are not behaving like the Arabs like Saudi Arabia where 60 year old men come and take advantage of poor light skinned Syrian girls that are 10 years old by offering them marriage because of the desperate situation.

Do you happen to be related to any of the 400 terrorist Iranians we shot during Hajj to make you hate us this much? :rofl:

These fairy tales are mythical pathological lies. I mean no mistakes, the culture of Mu'tah is as twice distasful as any unethical act. In what name they're doing it for? Religion…

Do you happen to be related to any of the 400 terrorist Iranians we shot during Hajj to make you hate us this much? :rofl:

These fairy tales are mythical pathological lies. I mean no mistakes, the culture of Mu'tah is as twice distasful as any unethical act. In what name they're doing it for? Religion…
Burka burka Derka derka :butcher:

Again iran

@Serpentine
Do you have anti Iran obsession medicine

Again iran

@Serpentine
Do you have anti Iran obsession medicine

Of course, defending your masters has never become more imperative :lol:

A false flagging Iranian baboon, is to be kept in his rightful place.

This is what we've been doing to them for 35 years (; ...

Burka burka Derka derka :butcher:

Yeah. Lash yourself as much as you wish :lol:

Of course, defending your masters has never become more imperative :lol :

A false flagging Iranian baboon, is to be kept in his rightful place.

This is what we've been doing to them for 35 years (; ...

Yeah. Lash yourself as much as you wish :lol:

Well I'll give it to you Yzd, no matter which nationality bashes you guys, you automatically consider him an Iranian and start bashing Iran. So indeed there is a good amount of obsession here. :smitten:

look at your back..... an Iranian behind you, run!

Well I'll give it to you Yzd, no matter which nationality bashes you guys, you automatically consider him an Iranian and start bashing Iran. So indeed there is a good amount of obsession here. :smitten:

the Saudi Arabian mind is very simple and predictable, they are not as slick as their Israeli allies.

He once openly admitted it. We can always detect this kind of attitude, don't worry.

the Saudi Arabian mind is very simple and predictable, they are not as slick as their Israeli allies.

As long as we're stomping you, nothing can make us more happy.

Back
Top Bottom