What's new

Turkish recon satellite to reveal Israeli secrets

It's really annoying to have all the trolling disturb a thread. i've only seen a few decent replies to the topic. I hope the mods will start with banning people of either side soon, 1 weeks ban would be nice.

In regards to the launching vehicles. I believe that every nation will slowly cover the necessary ground to become independant in that area. I don't think Turkey has had any need for a recon satellite in the past, but given the past decade or more it's obvious that dependancy on foreign intel is quite risky. of course to be able to make the necessary investments to R&D launching pads it's necessary to have a strong economy, and the past 8 years turkey economy has kept improving, and if this continues on a reliable level i believe that it's just a matter of time before we develope that. it would be very nice to have a spaceprogram, and it would be nice to work with other countries on it, but maybe it's not a priority yet.

:hang3:
im sorry i cant make you understand the differece between population percentage and university acceptance ratio.. you have to live with it until someone find a cure..

i would call this "dicrimination"..
Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The data is from 1999-2001 and collected by Human Rights Watch
, great research you are doing Clown, just like HRW itself :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom