• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There's no term as 'libtard' but there's a term called zionazi.
Libtard isn't really a term, its just to say that liberals are idiots.
And no, there is no such term as "Zionazi" because we don't resemble them even a bit.
Although Islam does

Interesting article from Washingtontimes from April, 2016,

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/apr/7/recep-tayyip-erdogan-uses-turkey-military-coup-buz/

But Mr. Rubin said the pieces were in place to make fears of a coup plausible, even though the top officers and many of the junior officer corps have known only Mr. Erdogan as their civilian commander and the AKP as the party in power.

The Turkish president’s concern, Mr. Rubin said, should be with colonels and brigadier generals who may be against him and discreetly conversing with forces outside Turkey that want the government overthrown.

One Turkish source, who has an extensive network of political contacts in
Ankara, told The Washington Times on the condition of anonymity this week that “there is simply no one within the Turkish military at the current moment who could pull off a coup.”

“The AKP has pacified the army over the years. They killed or arrested all the hawkish generals in the mid-2000s,” said the source, who argued that “the only way a military coup could happen would be if there was really clear support from the U.S.”

Washington “would never admit to giving that support unless a coup was a success,” said the source. “My point is that sure, the U.S. might not lift a finger to put Erdogan back in power if a coup suddenly happened, but it’s a fantasy to think the U.S. would actually covertly back a coup to begin with.”

I have no problem with BD, Turkey Or any Muslim country I just don't like bad regimes as they harm our society our religion our countries please man up and look for the interest of our nation and our countries.

Your affinity for sisi and assad testifies that you worship Nazi regimes.

SiSi supported by most of his people that's why the man loved and respected by the Egyptians just like your Hassinah if you don't like her she wouldn't stay in business yet.

Erdogan is a trouble maker and he will go for the good of turkey and the region PEACE.

Satan and his minions make the evil look good and make the good look evil.

Libtard isn't really a term, its just to say that liberals are idiots.
And no, there is no such term as "Zionazi" because we don't resemble them even a bit.
Although Islam does

Even many of your rabbis say that zionazis are the 21st century replica of the Nazis.

Stop lying soldiers got lynched and throat cut down by pro-Tayyip ISIS members were all consripts who didnt fire a single bullet.The ones chose to fight were all killed by bullets or explisions.

The ones got lynched were the ones chose to fight and killed unarmed civilians before they got killed.

Stratfor shares info on Erdoğan's flight en route to Istanbul while 2 pro-coup f-16s harassing his plane

At the height of the failed coup attempt in Turkey, US-based think tank Stratfor shared the information about the president's flight to Istanbul's Atatürk Airport from Marmaris while two pro-coup f-16 fighter jets were harassing the president's plane.

The global intelligence company shared several tweets on Friday night about the flight path of Erdoğan's business jet while making publications on the failure of Turkish coup would harm the fight against Daesh and weaken Turkey.

The Turkish leader was returning to Istanbul from a holiday near the coastal resort of Marmaris after a faction in the military launched the coup attempt on Friday night, sealing off a bridge across the Bosphorus, trying to capture Istanbul's main airport and sending tanks to parliament in Ankara.

A senior Turkish official confirmed to Reuters that Erdogan's business jet had been harassed while flying from the airport that serves Marmaris by two F-16s commandeered by the coup plotters but that he had managed to reach Istanbul safely.

A second senior official also said the presidential jet had been "in trouble in the air" but gave no details.

source: http://www.dailysabah.com/nation/20...ul-while-2-pro-coup-f-16s-harassing-his-plane

BREAKING: Germany says Turkey reinstating the death penalty would immediately end its chances of joining the EU

Saudi detains Turkish army attache to Kuwait for suspected coup involvement: report
AFP — PUBLISHED ABOUT AN HOUR AGO
DUBAI: Saudi authorities have detained the Turkish military attache to Kuwait for his suspected involvement in a foiled coup against the rule of President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, local media reported Monday.

The attache, identified as Mikail Gullu, was arrested at an airport in the eastern Saudi city of Dammam as he attempted to board a flight to Germany, the reports said.

"Saudi authorities are holding the military attache for the Turkish embassy in Kuwait," the kingdom's Asharq Al-Awsat daily reported, quoting what it described as a foreign diplomatic source.

"He was stopped based on a Turkish request and was detained during his attempt to flee over his likely links to the coup in Turkey," the daily reported.

The Saudi-owned Al-Arabiya news channel confirmed the report from "Saudi sources" adding that Gullu was heading to Dusseldorf in Germany via Amsterdam.

Kuwait's Al-Qabas daily said that Gullu had fled Kuwait by land to Saudi Arabia.

Turkey's ambassador in Kuwait Salih Morat Tamer told Al-Qabas that Gullu is suspected of involvement in the coup attempt but stressed that "accusations against him are yet to be investigated once he is handed over to Turkey."

Judges and military commanders are among 6,000 people arrested over the weekend as Erdogan vowed to stamp out the 'virus" of the coup plotters.

Erdogan has blamed Friday's putsch on his arch-enemy, US-based cleric Fethullah Gulen.

I think a first of its kind gesture by KSA for Turkey. I hope this will pave way for better relations between the two important Islamic countries.

Europeans and Americans yapping about the possibility of a death penalty. Now we know that the death penalty is the way to go!

No doubt this was done by NATO members to fragment Turkey, a real knife in the Back. Respect to Turkish people they crushed the coup d'etat.

Quote :

Chief of Staff held at gunpoint, ordered to read coup declaration: Sources

Uğur Ergan – Ankara
July/18/2016

Turkish Chief of General Staff Gen. Hulusi Akar was held at gunpoint and ordered by his private secretary to sign a coup declaration, as all force commanders were taken hostage by their secretaries, aides and guards on the night of the coup attempt, sources have claimed.

The details of the events and incidents that occurred late on July 15 began to emerge with security sources revealing how the force commanders were held captive by pro-coup forces, which turned out to be officers including close aides and secretaries of top ranking soldiers.

According to the claims, Akar’s secretary, Maj. Gen. Mehmet Dişli, along with aides and secretaries who sided with the coup plotters, initially ordered Akar to sign the declaration and read it out to the Turkish public. Facing Akar’s firm rejection, Dişli held Akar at gunpoint and attempted to physically force him to comply with the order by cinching a belt around his neck, the sources claimed.

Akar still refused to read out the declaration and Brig. Gen. Mehmet Partigöç again tried to convince the chief of general staff, saying: “Commander, sign the declaration, you will see very good things will happen.” Akar refused this demand as well.

Meanwhile, sources also claimed Deputy Chief of Turkish General Staff Gen. Yaşar Güler, Chief of the Army Gen. Salih Zeki Çolak and Air Force Commander Gen. Abidin Ünal, who was attending a wedding at the time, were all reportedly held captive by their aides and guards. After the attempt was taken under control, both Dişli and Partigöç were arrested.

“It was around 9:30 p.m. We were working at the General Staff [headquarters]. Voices started to come from the commander’s floor. I quickly went up to the commander’s floor. There were soldiers from the special forces. First, they said ‘there was a drill.’ The commander’s Special Secretary Maj. Gen. Mehmet Dişli came out and said, ‘Take him too,’ indicating me. I was laid down on the floor. My phones were taken. They tied my hands, feet and mouth. Shouts were heard from the commander’s room. All the aides and guards who were closest to the commander were on the coup plotters’ side. When I lifted my head, I noticed those who were positioned under me were with the coup plotters as well,” said a source who was present at the command post on the night of the coup attempt and who spoke on condition of anonymity.

Hurriyet Daily News

No doubt this was done by NATO members to fragment Turkey, a real knife in the Back. Respect to Turkish people they crushed the coup d'etat.
They had no idea the tenacity and honor of Turks. None other than Turks can defeat Turks. Let this be a reminder to our spineless treacherous enemies who resort to such petty tactics within and without.

Back
Top Bottom