• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fvck western son of the bitches...We all saw the Western media in joy, giving false info like trying to show it like actual military were doing the job, tried to show that junta get the power, Erdoğan was fledding the country etc....

IMO, they tried disinformation, and demoralize Turkish people...but no one gives a fvck on what foreigners says....
they still havent given up. Now there is a message being given by western media that Turkey will break from the West and that we are not reliable. Dishonest, two faced, blood loving bastards. I used to hate Putin but you know what? I fully support forming even stronger strategic ties with Russia if just for the sake of proving to those pricks that we are not their tools and that we dont depend on them

Orospuçocukları

CneNC-cUIAAEXRB.jpg
Their is one point, they say the picture is from 2006 and its a fake, but turkish soldier don't use this camos in 2006.

Yeah, things got ugly...totally expected when you shoot on unarmed people, till your ammunition gets depleted.

Stop lying soldiers got lynched and throat cut down by pro-Tayyip ISIS members were all consripts who didnt fire a single bullet.The ones chose to fight were all killed by bullets or explisions.

Stop lying soldiers got lynched and throat cut down by pro-Tayyip ISIS members were consripts who didnt fire a single bullet.The ones chose to fight were all killed by bullets or explisions.
I don't need to lie about anything...videos that i posted above, speaks for itself. You can see soldiers firing on civilians.There are more and more videos, like actual firing moment of the tank, etc....

Stop lying soldiers got lynched and throat cut down by pro-Tayyip ISIS members were all consripts who didnt fire a single bullet.The ones chose to fight were all killed by bullets or explisions.

But it is not confirmed, or any proof of that. Do you have or seen the original picture of the beheaded soldier? I don't think so.

Fvck western son of the bitches...We all saw the Western media in joy, giving false info like trying to show it like actual military were doing the job, tried to show that junta get the power, Erdoğan was fledding the country etc....

IMO, they tried disinformation, and demoralize Turkish people...but no one gives a fvck on what foreigners says....

they still havent given up. Now there is a message being given by western media that Turkey will break from the West and that we are not reliable. Dishonest, two faced, blood loving bastards. I used to hate Putin but you know what? I fully support forming even stronger strategic ties with Russia if just for the sake of proving to those pricks that we are not their tools and that we dont depend on them

Orospuçocukları

Yeah, things got ugly...totally expected when you shoot on unarmed people, till your ammunition gets depleted.

bu bir süre için büyük bilgelik ve birlik, kardeşlerim. Türkiye ihtiyacı yok daha düşmanları daha zaten. tutmak arkadaşlarınız yakın ve düşmanları yakın.

bu bir süre için büyük bilgelik ve birlik, kardeşlerim. Türkiye ihtiyacı yok daha düşmanları daha zaten. tutmak arkadaşlarınız yakın ve düşmanları yakın.
Yes we dont need more enemies. But look at what they are saying and doing. THEY WANT US AS THEIR ENEMY OR AS THEIR DOGS. THEY DO NOT RESPECT US AND THEY WILL TRY THEIR BEST TO DENY EQUALITY BETWEEN US.It is the glaring truth. I hope the government and every Turk understands that they will never and never once thought about admitting us to the EU and other Western clubs. **** 'em, everything will be up to scrutiny and restructuring.

Sad..

Cant see this doing any good to moral of Armed forces. Punishment should be meted out by Courts.

Sad may be BUT what does india do for moral boosting, kill Kashmiri people everyday. Indians should spare us from crocodile tears.

Sad may be BUT what does india do for moral boosting, kill Kashmiri people everyday. Indians should spare us from crocodile tears.

Us ? I was talking about Turkey. What's it gotta do with you, Bangladeshi ?

But it is not confirmed, or any proof of that. Do you have or seen the original picture of the beheaded soldier? I don't think so.

live leak DOT com/view?i=51a_1468670298
NSFW: VIDEO OF THE SOLDIER THAT HAD HIS THROAT CUT

THIS IS FOR EVERY F*CKING SHILL OUT THERE THAT THINKS THIS HAPPENED IN A CAR CRASH
I SEE THESE IDIOTS ON SOCIAL MEDIA SPREADING BULLSH*T ABOUT THE PICTURE OF THIS SOLDIER

live leak DOT com/view?i=51a_1468670298
NSFW: VIDEO OF THE SOLDIER THAT HAD HIS THROAT CUT

THIS IS FOR EVERY F*CKING SHILL OUT THERE THAT THINKS THIS HAPPENED IN A CAR CRASH
I SEE THESE IDIOTS ON SOCIAL MEDIA SPREADING BULLSH*T ABOUT THE PICTURE OF THIS SOLDIER

Don't know if he is alive or not, but the video does not show a beheaded soldier.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom