• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The picture about the presumed beheading soldier. Is it real or a fake? If real, where is his body?

FB_IMG_1468701639050_zpsxbyypndg.jpg

FB_IMG_1468689211160_zpsfxib1too.jpg

FB_IMG_1468750403845_zpsdjqd9vxr.jpg

Sad..

Cant see this doing any good to moral of Armed forces. Punishment should be meted out by Courts.

Nothing good can come out of you so no cheer.

I guess the answer to your question is that the ideology and values that erdogan/AKP subscribe to are similar to the values that most Pakistanis hold. as such most Pakistanis would naturally support erdogan in this matter.

Personally I don't think a regime change in Turkey would matter for Pakistan.

Suspected Turkey Coup Leader Served as Military Attaché to Israel (This explains where he must have got his motivation and confidence from)

Six senior army commanders were arrested in connection with the failed coup that began Friday night, including General Akin Öztürk, who in the 1990s was the Turkish military attaché to Israel, a Turkish official told reporters.

Öztürk, who later served as the commander of Turkey's air force, served in his country's Tel Aviv embassy from 1998 to 2000. The 64-year-old military figure stepped down as air force commander last year, but continued to serve on Turkey's Supreme Military Council.

Though now considered an archenemy of Turkish authorities, particularly of its president, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, prior to Friday's coup attempt he was a celebrated military leader, boasting medals from his own air force as well as from NATO, the Israeli news website Ynet noted.

read more: http://www.haaretz.com/middle-east-news/turkey/1.731349

I guess the answer to your question is that the ideology and values that erdogan/AKP subscribe to are similar to the values that most Pakistanis hold. as such most Pakistanis would naturally support erdogan in this matter.

Personally I don't think a regime change in Turkey would matter for Pakistan.
Well the value of erdogan so far interfere in another nations matters housing terrorism almost set the region on fire what a good values.

change the term and never use it again it is extremely offensive.use the word Pakistani.
God knows I didn't mean any disrespect by Pakis I thought it means the clean people if so what bother you by calling the clean ones?.

They serve the interests of those who pay them good no matter who he is. Politicians, journalists, prostitutes- all have the same mothers. :D

ps Is there a single big wester media that is not spitting anti- Turkish propaganda and writing all kinds of sensationalist stuff about us all the time?

Probably not. Join the elite club of China, Putin, Pakistan, and Iran!! Even 'liberals' at NY Times and Huffington Post, most of them really don't have a dog in the race when it comes to these countries, too often choose to castigate these countries while, at the same time, complain about the Military Industrial Complex...
Anyway, as I keep repeating, the 'world opinion' and the 'Western opinion' is not much more than what a few dozen American media outlets and a few hundred Congressmen/Senators decide to portray. If they so choose.. They can make most of the world believe that Vatican is a den of pedophiles.

I just wonder why BG or Pakis stand with a dictator are you guys follow brotherhood or you just having a nostalgia to slaveery of Khalifa.

I am a secular Bulgarian Turk who will always support the stability and peace in Turkey- I just want to see it as a strong, prosperous country that is a home for all loyal and peaceful people who live in this country no matter the religion, the ethnicity or the political beliefs. That's what every person on this world that loves this country want. A coup will never help for this to happen as at this situation and times we live in it brings only chaos and nothing else- things you guys who hate us want to see in Turkey.

The fact that a guy from Iraq cries that the coup did not achieve it's goal is enough for me to never support it and to know it was bad for us.

Where did you know this?

You know I believe every thing you said, but I need much more information ;)

Some people say it was an accident from 2006. True?

I was watching TV in CNN Turk. A law maker was speaking and they asked him if there was decapitated soldier or not.

He answered that there is no such record as a headless body in the hospitals....more over he said in the social media some people claimed a name and a picture of the soldier....That soldier came out and said i'm not dead...Fake news and provocateurs always comes forwards in such huge events...we saw the same in Gezi too.

http://www.hurriyet.com.tr/basi-kesildi-denilen-asker-avcilarda-yasiyor-40151607

I am a secular Bulgarian Turk who will always support the stability and peace in Turkey- I just want to see it as a strong, prosperous country that is a home for all loyal and peaceful people who live in this country no matter the religion, the ethnicity or the political beliefs. That's what every person on this world that loves this country want. A coup will never help for this to happen as at this situation and times we live in it brings only chaos and nothing else- things you guys who hate us want to see in Turkey.

The fact that a guy from Iraq cries that the coup did not achieve it's goal is enough for me to never support it and to know it was bad for us.
I'm not sectarian....but you can define that guy as fanatic shia....pro-Iran, anti-Turkey. He would like to see Turkey in flames.

Fvck western son of the bitches...We all saw the Western media in joy, giving false info like trying to show it like actual military were doing the job, tried to show that junta get the power, Erdoğan was fledding the country etc....

IMO, they tried disinformation, and demoralize Turkish people...but no one gives a fvck on what foreigners says....

Well the value of erdogan so far interfere in another nations matters housing terrorism almost set the region on fire what a good values.

God knows I didn't mean any disrespect by Pakis I thought it means the clean people if so what bother you by calling the clean ones?.
pakis is a slang used by the racist westerns while Pakistani means people belonging to the land of pure.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom