Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
CneNC-cUIAAEXRB.jpg
Their is one point, they say the picture is from 2006 and its a fake, but turkish soldier don't use this camos in 2006.

Bro there is a video of this soldier on the ground being kicked in the stomach etc. etc. if I find it again I will post it but dont f*cking believe these cover up stories.

CneNC-cUIAAEXRB.jpg
Their is one point, they say the picture is from 2006 and its a fake, but turkish soldier don't use this camos in 2006.

live leak DOT com/view?i=603_1468690641

FIRST VIDEO IS THE SAME GUY IN THIS PICTURE.

UNCENSORED PICTURE OF THIS SOLDIER:
NSFW: http://imgur.com/a/5M1Xx

Cowards for sure if they done it the whole region now would be in a good shape.

How can u tell that? Look. I am not a fan of Erdogan. But he is a democratically elected leader of a state. If the people elects him, then its the will of the Turkish people. Coup can never be a solution. Pakistan is a prime example on how coups can fcuk up a country.

Maybe the act of assassinating a democratically elected political leader isn't to be taken lightly.

Turkey slams Egypt's protest at UN coup attempt remarks

Foreign ministry spokesman says Egypt’s opposition ‘natural’ considering its government assumed power in a coup

18.07.2016 Fatjon Prronı Ankara Turkey, world, middle east

thumbs_b_c_cbc7966a61d01c434887df94ec188ebf.jpg

related news

Turks, US Muslims protest attempted coup in Turkey

Thousands worldwide protest attempted coup in Turkey

Turkey arrests 70 generals, admirals over coup attempt

ANKARA

Turkey’s foreign ministry said Sunday that Egypt’s objection to the “democratically elected government” phrase in a UN Security Council statement condemning the recent coup attempt in Turkey was “meaningful”.

Foreign ministry’s spokesman Tanju Bilgic said Egypt’s opposition was natural because the government there had come to power via a coup.

“It is natural for those who have come to power through coup to refrain from taking a stance against the coup attempt aimed at our president and government, who came to office through democratic elections,” Bilgic said during a press conference.

A council statement Saturday that condemned the coup attempt and called on all parties in Turkey to respect the country’s “democratically elected government” failed to be adopted after Egypt’s objection to the terminology.

Cairo said the council was not in the position to qualify a government as democratically elected or otherwise, according to diplomatic sources.

Egypt is one of 10 nonpermanent UN Security Council member states.

The 15-member Security Council requires unanimity to issue all statements.

http://aa.com.tr/en/middle-east/turkey-slams-egypts-protest-at-un-coup-attempt-remarks/609997

Cowards for sure if they done it the whole region now would be in a good shape.

Cowards like you and sisi the thug take the back door to come to power. The region is in flames because of these terrorists.

Cowards like you and sisi the thug take the back door to come to power. The region is in flames because of these terrorists.
The SiSi played it well without he acted earlier Egypt today another Turkey but worst since the Egyptians more religious than the turks.

You do know that the Reichstag fire was a false flag by Hitler ?

Did any Nazis face death penalty for the Reichstag fire? These plotters are about to face death penalty as the law will be changed to allow capital punishment. So, the question is why would the so-called false flaggers take the risk of facing death for Erdogan? So, the Reichstag fire and the coup in Turkey are different type of incidents. BBC put it this way , the events went too far to make the coup a false flag operation. Of course, logic is a foreign word to Erdogan haters like you.

Alright?
there is nothing as "Islamophobe" its a word made up by Muslims to counter anyone saying something against them by them and only libtards believe it.

There's no term as 'libtard' but there's a term called zionazi.

Last edited:
Yes yes, what else can the disciple of a mafia boss say?
Ha ha ha ha ha ha you really made me laugh Mr, clown.

Any way as long as you are not selefi/wahhabi I wish you good luck trust me when I say I pray for you and BD.

Wallahi @T-Rex I have no problem with BD, Turkey Or any Muslim country I just don't like bad regimes as they harm our society our religion our countries please man up and look for the interest of our nation and our countries.

SiSi supported by most of his people that's why the man loved and respected by the Egyptians just like your Hassinah if you don't like her she wouldn't stay in business yet.

Erdogan is a trouble maker and he will go for the good of turkey and the region PEACE.

resized_439ac-68999f41ekranalintisi.jpg

The hero who changed the course of the terrorist coup

In early hours of the coup, a rebel Brigadier General tried to take the control of the Special Ops Unit. Chief Sergeant Omer Halisdemir, stationed in the unit, opened fire and the killed the terrorist general and 7 of his cohorts. In the ensuing fight he embraced Shehadet. It was the first message to FETO terrorists and their handlers that the Turkish soil isn't open for sale..

erdoganin-yaverleri-o-gun-bakin-ne-yapmis-h1468823860-8b7e8d.jpg
h

President Erdo'an's ADC is a FETO terrorist too!

Thanks to Allah that Reis Erdo'an's ADC (top picture) didn't accompany him to a hotel in Marmaris, a sea-side resort town in the Southwest Turkey. But he called Erdo'an's pilot 15 times to know about his exact locations. They sent 40 commandos in choppers to kill Reis, but they were 62 minutes late. He has been arrested.

Again thanks to the Commander of 1st Army in Istanbul (bottom picture), who pleaded Reis to leave Marmaris ASAP and fly directly to Istanbul and don't even think of going to Ankara, a major disaster could be averted. Although FETO terrorists were sending "All Right" messages in WhatsApp to their handlers, a different PLAN was being unfolded by the ONE who can't be undone...

cumhurbaskani-erdoganin-hayatini-kurtaran-komutan-h1468761950-91a6c4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom