• I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kozluk

BkFQF49CQAAS2ly.jpg
If I was PKK propagandist I can also steal couple of voting papers burn it in my yard and make propaganda on twitter. This is not proof. You are just spreading your PKK propaganda on this forum. If you continue like this. I advice others to report you so you gtfo of this forum. This forum is not platform for terrorist organizations.

@Al-Kurdi / bahoz congrats, you seem happy with bdp's amount of votes. i respect that, i guess everybody respects the choice of our Kurdish fellow citizens. whether there was fraud or not, Kurds have won in their home turf. What i hope to see is that the bdp will increase the living standard in these provinces and also work towards Turkey's national interest, not try to segregate. actions speak louder than words. Kurds in Turkey finally have the chance to have a real voice in the ME, so i want to see them using it, choose someone they want and improve their life instead of trying to abuse it and making separatist moves.

despite of all the chances you guys have in Turkey, you still seem ungrateful and aggressive. i bet you were itching all the time to bring pkk into this. pitiful

Kurds like any other nation in the world deserves a place to call Kurdistan. It's a Universal right. They are not Arabs, Iranians or Mountain Turks. Don't you agree?

Do I deserve a place that I can call Baykushistan, thanks to this "universal right"?

@Al-Kurdi / bahoz congrats, you seem happy with bdp's amount of votes. i respect that, i guess everybody respects the choice of our Kurdish fellow citizens. whether there was fraud or not, Kurds have won in their home turf. What i hope to see is that the bdp will increase the living standard in these provinces and also work towards Turkey's national interest, not try to segregate. actions speak louder than words. Kurds in Turkey finally have the chance to have a real voice in the ME, so i want to see them using it, choose someone they want and improve their life instead of trying to abuse it and making separatist moves.

despite of all the chances you guys have in Turkey, you still seem ungrateful and aggressive. i bet you were itching all the time to bring pkk into this. pitiful

ungrateful and agressive for what? That you have finally started seeing Kurds as human beings?
BgnSK5iCEAI6p9q.jpg

In Iğdır Bdp won over Mhp by only few hundred votes, same schit as in 2009, because there is always a number of Azerbaijani votes that go to an Akp canditate (not significant, but enough to play into Kurdish hands). Just a dirty Akppk alliance as always. In general elections however Mhp always wins, as in 2011.

Look I'm not gonna force anything on the Kurds in Turkey or try to act I know what's best for them just because I'm a Kurd. In reality there is very little I know however if the majority wants autonomy or anything I back them up. It's not for us to decide but for them. Now if most of them are happy to live and call themselves Turks then I back that up. It's the same with Iran. And if you truly would care about their concerns you should support their wishes aswell.

In Iğdır Bdp won over Mhp by only few hundred votes, same schit as in 2009, because there is always a number of Azerbaijani votes that go to an Akp canditate (not too significant, but enough to play into Kurdish hands). Just a dirty Akppk alliance as always. In general elections however Mhp always wins, as in 2011.

Well all the votes that goes to MHP in Igdir anyhow are from the azeris so be happy about that. I don't think Kurds would vote for an ultra-nationalist party.

ungrateful and agressive for what? That you have finally started seeing Kurds as human beings?
BgnSK5iCEAI6p9q.jpg
In 80's Blacks in America also didn't have rights they have today. It is natural progression. But this doesn't mean Blacks are getting their own country in US. If blacks will do seperatist movement they will loose their citizenship. Same way Kurds will loose Turkish citizenship and can kindly move to Iraq.

BgnSK5iCEAI6p9q.jpg
ungrateful and aggressive because you seem to have an obsession with the pkk. if it was up to you, you would let the guns do the talking, or am i wrong? no one denies the Turkish govt's mistakes in the past, but it seems you are still blinded with hate. laughable, your words here speak for itself, you can't admit your own mistakes. now kindly take a break and realize that no one here is attacking Kurds, you just like to pretend and crawl in the victim's role to make yourself look like you're oppressed until you see a justification to bring pkk into this.

Look I'm not gonna force anything on the Kurds in Turkey or try to act I know what's best for them just because I'm a Kurd. In reality there is very little I know however if the majority wants autonomy or anything I back them up. It's not for us to decide but for them. Now if most of them are happy to live and call themselves Turks then I back that up. It's the same with Iran. And if you truly would care about their concerns you should support their wishes aswell.

Well it's not only for them to decide, it sure as hell is not yours to decide.

İt's the citizens of Turkey to decide, not the Turks nor the Kurds.

In 80's Blacks in America also didn't have rights they have today. It is natural progression. But this doesn't mean Blacks are getting their own country in US. If blacks will do seperatist movement they will loose their citizenship. Same way Kurds will loose Turkish citizenship and can kindly move to Iraq.

But the difference is that Kurds have always been there before the Turkic migration even started Mongolia.

Well it's not only for them to decide, it sure as hell is not yours to decide.

İt's the citizens of Turkey to decide, not the Turks nor the Kurds.

Well then that's a problem then because Kurds have always had problem taking orders from a central government. Even during Ottoman time many Kurdish regions refused to pay taxes.

Back
Top Bottom