• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Al-Kurdi , how much do you know about urfa that you actually expect bdp to win?

Wish you red a thing or two about Şanlıurfa.

I know that BDP sees Urfa as an important region to win because of two main reasons. One is that it borders the Kurdish regions in Syria and two Ocalan is from Urfa:agree:. But in the same I know that also many Arabs and Turkmen lives there. I never claimed they should win but their votes their increased alot, I just feel sorry for Beydemir since he is a good man and deserves the post. :-)

@Al-Kurdi , Turkey has long forsaken the policy of seeing any Kurdish entity as a threat.

It has always been friendly towards krg and the truth is that that approach has been quite fruitfully. Barzani has proven himself as quite a asset to Turkey.

And if you ask my personal opinion, Kurdish separatism has died in Turkey. Especially the last two decades Kurds have migrated throughout Turkey. I wouldn't be surprised that majority of the Kurds live in non Kurdish majority cities. Not to mention the fact that the bdp can barely get 50 % of majority Kurdish areas.
And last all the intermarriage also kills this separatism bs.

When the regions are dependent on you and are forced to act as lapdogs of course they do everything to make sure they have good relationships. Secondly KRG is split into two entities, KDP which is pro Turkey and PUK which is pro Iran. They have had civil war with each other with each country supporting their faction. KDP were forced to this even though they know in reality that the Turks are still rascist against them. The Turkish contractors for example who built Erbil Airport for instance have a deep hate for Kurds.

Erdogan tried to use the good relations with Barzani in order to get the Kurdish support in Turkey by inviting Barzani, Siwan Perwer and Ibo all as tools to get more influence and the peace process abd all. Kurds in Diyarbakir however even demonstrated against Barzani and saw Siwan as a traitor and all and started chanting " Biji Apo" and all. So you can't put all Kurds under the same coam. And Turkey does see the Kurdish liberated regions in Kurdish Syria as a threat even though PYD have many times tried open relationships with Turkey like KRG which some PKK fanatics likes to ignore but face the reality that in order to survive you need good connections with your neighbours. Actually I belive they did finally invite some Kurdish officials from those regions but yet haven't been invited to PDK controlleld areas.

@Al-Kurdi

Do you support a independent Kurdish State that incorporates land from The Republic of Turkey?

Why are they using their native language in an international forum and bullying others when they want to know about their discussion? Mods should look into it. 21 pages ruined by an alien language to most of the forum members.

Anyway Congrats Erdogan. What a slap! Ottoman Slap :p:

did AKP won both Istanbul and Ankara ?

Can somebody please confirm final tally in these two cities ?

They won in Istanbul but situation is still blank in Ankara, there is rumors of cheating, nobody gives any decisive results right now.

I think Erdogan does a good Job to pull out Kurdistan peacefully from Iraq and if he can manage to turn Turkey into a federal union than Kurdistan can become a new state of Turkey.

But unfortunatly the liberal Turks dont understand him and they will mess everything up.

I predict 5th turkish coup détat in 2015. After general elections Turkish army will make a coup. They fear that they lose all their kemalist influence in Turkey.

In Iğdır Bdp won over Mhp by only few hundred votes, same schit as in 2009, because there is always a number of Azerbaijani votes that go to an Akp canditate (not significant, but enough to play into Kurdish hands). Just a dirty Akppk alliance as always. In general elections however Mhp always wins, as in 2011.

MHP has protested the results in three provinces, including in Iğdır, lets see.

MHP'den 3 ile itiraz! - Milliyet Haber

I wouldn't trust Akppk, they would rather want their terrorist allies win rather than their rivals.

Also, lets see what happens in Ankara and Istanbul.

Back
Top Bottom