• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All the cities where AKP and CHP raced head-to-head AKP won in the last minute. In Yalova they won by 1(one) vote.

it looks and feels like cheating but how can you prove?

My party won fair and square my brother.

You know it, and the world knows it, that AKP got the most votes. Just because CHP gave us a tough competition in some cities, it doesn't mean that we "cheated" there to win. What kind of logic is this, my fellow Turkish brother?

My party won fair and square my brother.

You know it, and the world knows it, that AKP got the most votes. Just because CHP gave us a tough competition in some cities, it doesn't mean that we "cheated" there to win. What kind of logic is this, my fellow Turkish brother?
Why is your username "The Sultan Erdogan"?

After following Kurdish reports on the elections all I can say it's been very messy and sadly plenty of frauds from AKP's side. From a Kurdish perspective BDP did a strong OK for example they gained a couple more provinces that were in the hands of AKP and CHP before and they retook Kilicdaroglu hometown Dersim! And as usual AKP used the local police and prevented many international observers to observe that everything went right and many got attacked. In Ceylanpinar people are now protesting.

BkFNp1-IMAA8mYe.jpg

Difference between 2009 and 2014 elections. I will list the increases/decreases in percentage

Ararat +9% total 46%
Idir +12% total 44%
Wan +5% total 53%
Batman +3% total 56%
Amed -3% total 56%
Hakkari -7% total 67%
Merdin +8% total 52%
Mus -1% total 41%
Sert +12% 49.5%
Sirnak -+ 0% total 61%
Betlis +17% total 44%
Kars +2% total 19.5
Urfa +11% total 30.5%
Dersim +25% total 42.5%
Cewlik +5.5% total 26%
Semsur -0.5% total 5%

in total for BDP a rise from 5.9% to 6.4%

Note this are only BDP votes without Merdin (BGM) and HDP. HDP alone made 2%. So there is a rise of at least 2.5% from last time.

I didn't list the other provinces not because I don't see them as Kurdish but because the votes there weren't that much.

BkFMw6zCIAAp-Fc.jpg

The light grey is also under BDP control but Ahmet Turk was forced to act independant because he wasn't allwoed to join a party or something but Merdin is also under BDP. And the co-mayor is Syriac.

1500+ BDP votes were burnt in Ceylanpinar of Urfa. BDP deputies now in town. It makes no sense that AKP won there because they are 100% pro Kurdish.

BkEDn9tIUAAt554.jpg

BkEBrM1CcAAtf-T.jpg

That's a Nusra fighter by the way with the AKP mayor

BkFEarECcAAZWLS.jpg

Video- People in Urfa angry that ectricity was cut off delibrately for fraud and it was true. As soon AKP were losing they cut the power and suddently they were ahead. Disgusting.

Ceylanpınar diren Rojava seninle
BkE0-aUIgAAOJQq.jpg:large

BkE0-ZNIcAAcpbm.jpg:large

BkE09-hIQAA7p41.jpg:large

According to unofficial results the Peace and Democracy Party (BDP) has won 11 cities, including 3 metropolitan municipalities, 68 districts and 23 sub-districts at the local elections.
BDP fielded candidates in 22 provinces at the elections which took place yesterday. BDP Co-President Selahattin Demirtaş said the party had achieved its goals and forced the AKP into retreat in Kurdistan.

According to unconfirmed results the BDP has increased its number of municipalities to 102, including itsgaining of three more cities. In some districts debate continues over the results. While the BDP lost votes in some provinces compared with the elections of 2009, it achieved record high votes in others.

In 2009 the BDP received 5.21% of the vote, whereas in yesterday’s elections the combined BDP and HDP vote reached 6.36%.
Mardin, Ağrı and Bitlis were won by the BDP for the first time, while the party retained Amed, Batman, Van, Dersim, Siirt, Hakkari, Şırnak and Iğdır.

There are so much more I wanna post but don't have time but this basically the Kurdish perspective. Secondly if someone wonders why so few Kurds vote for BDP, well first of all the majority of Kurds in Turkey conservative and religious, only education can guide them the right path. Secondly I'd guess teh strong majority of Kurds there are even below 18. BDP created this leftist party HDP to attract leftist turks instead of focusing on the general Kurdish population. Like creating the Kurdish version of AKP. The main reason for the decrease in Hakkari and Diyarbakir is because they have under several years been under BDP but not much has changed since and therefore they change frequently between those two. But I'd say what matters is that they win those vital provinces even though 54% is quite shameful but then we must also account the huge number of turks troops stationed there aswell the syrian refugees who are all pro-AKP.

Looks like the majority of kurds are religous. People should appreciate the role islam plays in south east Turkey. If it wasn't for islam the republic of Turkey would have faced many problems and the kurdish people would have suffered even more.

I went to south east Turkey my self.

Last edited:
AKP still haven't given up to cheat in Agri. They made a vote count for the fourth time now and BDP is always ahead.

Now they even try to bring the government into it to change the results. friggin Turks.

For the information. BDP was ahead with 1200 votes, then after AKP complained, suddenly only about 800, then another complain and then only 265. And at the end they said final result only 10 votes ahead for BDP. And now AKP complains again, you can only guess what is coming next.

AKP still haven't given up to cheat in Agri. They made a vote count for the fourth time now and BDP is always ahead.

Now they even try to bring the government into it to change the results. friggin Turks.

For the information. BDP was ahead with 1200 votes, then after AKP complained, suddenly only about 800, then another complain and then only 265. And at the end they said final result only 10 votes ahead for BDP. And now AKP complains again, you can only guess what is coming next.

Just a joke, this friggin turks.
Funny that this comes from a Kurd

Looks like the majority of kurds are religous. People should appreciate the role islam plays in south east Turkey. If it wasn't for islam the republic of Turkey would have faced many problems and the kurdish people would have suffered even more.

I went to south east Turkey my self.

I have nothing against Kurds picking more religious parties and in my opinion BDP should use that for their advantage instead being so god damn commie following the books of some wannabe Stalin dude who keeps using "me" when talking and sees himself as a saint. But what is upsetting me is that nationalist Turks such as Ataturk have 4 years used the Islam card to get the Kurds on their side yet betrayed them behind their backs in the sake of Turanism and stuff.

Funny that this comes from a Kurd

I didn't write that last part, I copied it all from twitter. Sorry...

upsetting me is that nationalist Turks such as Ataturk have 4 years used the Islam card to get the Kurds on their side yet betrayed them behind their backs in the sake of Turanism and stuff.
Unfortunately I have seen PKK type people playing the religous card aswell on this forum. Also the whole idea of Kurdistan is nationalistic in it self. We have Turanism, Pan Turkism etc but the PKK have Pan Kurdism.

Not that I care who won or lost, but these fraud accusations are starting to become a bit funny.

Unfortunately I have seen PKK type people playing the religous card aswell on this forum. Also the whole idea of Kurdistan is nationalistic in it self. We have Turanism, Pan Turkism etc but the PKK have Pan Kurdism.

The main PKK-ideology in itself is against nation state. The wannabe Stalin Ocalan hopes for some kind Middle East confederation or something. But there were in the same time those Kurds who were for a Kurdish country like Mazlum Dogan, most of the founders were but they either commited suicide in prisons or got killed. Only Ocalan was sent free probably due to his father in laws contacts with MIT. But it's true that they wanted to free Kurdsitan and later on they changed that goal to autonomy which is BDP's main goal today.

The Nation-State Can Never Be a Solution | Partiya Karkerên Kurdistan - PKK Official Site

Kurds like any other nation in the world deserves a place to call Kurdistan. It's a Universal right. They are not Arabs, Iranians or Mountain Turks. Don't you agree?

Back
Top Bottom