• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Keep dreaming. Kurds already have their rights. The only thing they want is no Turkish education but Kurdish education. If AKP does that. Those areas will brake apart language-wise and psychological-wise. They won't vote AKP but more BDP. You don't make sense.

If he can't speak Turkish, it is an Iranian.
It is SAFtirik riz.

Keep dreaming. Kurds already have their rights. The only thing they want is no Turkish education but Kurdish education. If AKP does that. Those areas will brake apart language-wise and psychological-wise. They won't vote AKP but more BDP. You don't make sense.

Don't worry brother.

I will make sure whatever step I take, it would be only in the interest of our nation.

Bir daha hakkınızı sandıkta arayın diyenin, Ankara'yı bi katakulli ile aldılar geçtiler yine, bariz bir şekilde alacaktı Mansur, Çankaya'nın oyları açıldıkça farkı kapatıyordu, 3k ya kadar indi, sonra bir anda saatlerce bilgi gelmedi ve bakmışız Melih fark açmış, şaka mı ? Çankaya Melih'i mi kazandırdı ?

Bir daha hakkınızı sandıkta arayın diyenin, Ankara'yı bi katakulli ile aldılar geçtiler yine, bariz bir şekilde alacaktı Mansur, Çankaya'nın oyları açıldıkça farkı kapatıyordu, 3k ya kadar indi, sonra bir anda saatlerce bilgi gelmedi ve bakmışız Melih fark açmış, şaka mı ? Çankaya Melih'i mi kazandırdı ?

Melihin oğulları okulları basmış diyolar.

Diyorlarda şunun bir tane videosunu çeken yok mu Allah aşkına ? herkes diyor sadece.

İşin daha da garip olan tarafı, oyların tekrar sayılacağı iller arasında Ankara görünmüyor bunca şaibeye rağmen ! gerçi sayılsa bile oylar hiç edildi çoktan.

Çankaya'da chp adayı %67ydi, 70leri zorluyordu, nasıl olduysa bir anda küt diye 64 e inmiş.

So,in a general vote AKP won 45 %? Any change in other major cities ?

So,in a general vote AKP won 45 %? Any change in other major cities ?
All the cities where AKP and CHP raced head-to-head AKP won in the last minute. In Yalova they won by 1(one) vote.

it looks and feels like cheating but how can you prove?

All the cities where AKP and CHP raced head-to-head AKP won in the last minute. In Yalova they won by 1(one) vote.

it looks and feels like cheating but how can you prove?

You can't.In a neck and neck race the ruling party who organizes the elections wins most of the time tilting the balance in their favour(especially in our region of the world) but as a general rule i always said that they can steal a few votes,the "blame" however rests with the voters that gave them the bulk of legitimate votes in the first place.Those votes weren't stolen.It doesn't make fair ofcourse but that's that in the end.

We need a re-election but that decision belongs to the Parliament and the parliament is obviously filled with majority AKP.

This was to be expected. But I'm glad AKP didn't get 51%. I wish MHP got higher. BDP has 4% which is lower than previous elections. What do you guys think?

We had a thread about the elections before,i predicted this outcome but cant find it.
I dont think there will be some major changes,the economy will go down,foreighn relations will suck.
So nothing new.

turkey-local-election-results.jpg

Back
Top Bottom