• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rule of law as well, people has lost faith in the rule of law. That is also the first thing Davutoglu pointed out. Economic crises is bad, but the lack of rule of law is what creates hopelesness.

I said it ever since RTE came out in 2007-2008 and criticized the constitutional court, showed no respect for it.

I fear that implementing the rule of law is going to be very difficult. ppl that don't respect the law has to fear or respect for anything. Except death.

If you ask me, i would say "deteriorating economy"

The economy would be back on growth this year if it wasnt for corona BUT the unemployment of the lower class is actually a direct result of the illegal immigration and since the lower class is mostly akp they are aware of this issue.

AwM5u2u.jpg

The economy would be back on growth this year if it wasnt for corona
Economy is in decline, since 2013. Every year it gets worse and our GDP/Capita is in decline.

Bro, are you living in Turkey? If so which city?

Economy is in decline, since 2013. Every year it gets worse and our GDP/Capita is in decline.

That would have been fixed to- if it wasnt for corona.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/263599/gross-domestic-product-gdp-per-capita-in-turkey/

Economy isnt in decline, they did bad investments by rather betting on construction rather then sustainable production and since 2017 they revised their policy to a production oriented economy.

Bro, are you living in Turkey? If so which city?

No, I know that u folks in Turkey are dealing with the inflation but the purchasing power u had in 2013 was fueled by credit, its not the type of economic growth which is sustainable and now there was a blowback.

That would have been fixed to- if it wasnt for corona.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/263599/gross-domestic-product-gdp-per-capita-in-turkey/

Economy isnt in decline, they did bad investments by rather betting on construction rather then sustainable production and since 2017 they revised their policy to a production oriented economy.

Bro, that Graph exactly shows that Economy is in decline since, 2013 to this date. Look carefully.

I'm in the construction sector, i can say nothing has been changed since 2017. Everything goes, exactly the same. I'm currently working on Kuzu Kanyon project, 9 blocks with 30-40 storeys...numerous construction projects still ongoing every where in Turkey.

No need to say anything more. :)
You have to be living in Turkey, to see what we are going through.

It's a good thing he's there. Remember that retards who opens their mouths without thinking are countered with proof. And even their own military personnel will squirm at this guy and say things more straight.

It would be much worse if he was sneaky like a snake. All he is, is an elephant in a glas store.

Back
Top Bottom