• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

He's pretty good at explaining things. islamic Banking is gamechanger for Turkey, but Turkey needs political stability. Gezi caused Turkey to lose 100 billion USD investment from ME.

I am pretty interested in this as well, but I need to research more. I'd not go into Islamic banking using a currency that loses too much value, which TL is doing atm. I'd prefer keeping my money in DKK.

Perhaps people should watch the Enron scandal, how they showed earnings far out into the future to raise the value, until it collapsed, and took Arthur Anderson accounting firm with it to death.

If AKP loses the next election and judges began to jail AKP politicians would you say the same thing?

Yes, and i would not only support the arrests but also confiscating their bank accounts and everything they bought with corruption/state money.

Kaftancioglu and some other b!tches don‘t have the right to be in this Party in the first place.

Yes, and i would not only support the arrests but also confiscating their bank accounts and everything they bought with corruption/state money.

Kaftancioglu and some other b!tches don‘t have the right to be in this Party in the first place.
I bet, you would like to behead some people, you don't like too. All people are saying is, doing persecutions with in line with Constitution and TCK. In no where in the world you can keep a person in custody for 3 years without pressing charges against him/her.

You want to jail a woman for 9 years for a tweet.
You don't do anything against a woman, who said she is planning to kill her neighbors.

One from the opposition, other is from the lines of the ruling party.

Look at my words, i'm not talking about specific people, what's happening in Turkey today can be reversed in 5 years. Today's, oppressors can receive the same treatment in the future. This lawless situation would not benefit Turkey in no way.

So if AKP don't lose, you want the AKP to influence the judiciary to punish the opposition as before Erdoğan's Turkey, like now Al-Sisi's Egypt. Don't worry, Erdogan will not lose,
And he will not affect the judiciary, todays he does only open space for the the judiciary to work justice and all traitor will be trailed by justice.
Read above post.

I bet, you would like to behead some people, you don't like too. All people are saying is, doing persecutions with in line with Constitution and TCK. In no where in the world you can keep a person in custody without pressing charges against him/her.

You want to jail a woman for 9 years for a tweet.
You don't do anything against a woman, who said she is planning to kill her neighbors.

One from the opposition, other is from the lines of the ruling party.

Look at my words, i'm not talking about specific people, what's happening in Turkey today can be reversed in 5 years. Today's, oppressors can receive the same treatment in the future. This lawless situation would not benefit Turkey in no way.

What‘s with those accusations,lol?

I can‘t stand Kaftancioglu she is a bitch that has no common value with the Party she is in, infact her stupid provocant tweets put dirt on the Party founded by Atatürk.
And i also said many times here if she goes to jail then other provocateurs like Hilal Kaplan and that big mouth on ÜLKE TV also has to arrested.

I don‘t care about Kaftancioglu or what happens with her, that‘s my opinion.

I can‘t stand Kaftancioglu she is a bitch that has no common value with the Party she is in, infact her stupid provocant tweets put dirt on the Party founded by Atatürk.
I don't like her either, even her face looks "itici", looks like a cold person who never smiles.

So, should we jail or behead her....just because we don't like her?

Why killing she is out of Politics, that‘s a win for CHP.

It's thanks to this weak opposition that AKP can do whatever it wants now.

And yet Imamoglu and Kaftancioglu have taken Istanbul together, twice by the way if you remember.

I saw a youtube video that said AKP is planning to have IBB Imamoglu removed and replaced with an AKP.

The old guy in the video said, that AKP and RTE keep CHP alive because their bad politics make AKP and RTE look good.

Back
Top Bottom