• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is a bold claim. What exactly did Kaftancıoğlu to win Istanbul?

Apparently she was the mastermind behind their election strategy.

Guys I think all parties have bad people in them. I know very little about Kaftancıoğlu so don't ask me about her but every single party, CHP, AKP, MHP IYI Parti, all of them, have people in them that need to be arrested. We all know that HDP is full of traitors. We also know that AKP is full of corrupt politicians that have robbed the nation of its wealth.

The fact is that Turkey is due for new leadership and we will most likely see a coalition led by CHP winning the next elections. I'm actually looking forward to this. A lot of traitors have been able to get away with crimes simply because they are a member of AKP, or supported by AKP. I think once they are cleansed the nation will be able to breathe again.

I hope a new law is passed after AKP is defeated which allows a maximum of 2 terms for each party and leader with zero loopholes. Seriously we will keep having corrupt leaders if we don't fix this.

And yet Imamoglu and Kaftancioglu have taken Istanbul together, twice by the way if you remember.
Erdogan has done so many mistakes to loose istanbul, which was primarily his aggressive stance, appointing binali as the candidate and holding meetings on his own repeatedly has bothered people.
Kaftancıoğlu has contributed slightly, she didnt have critical strategy, 800k vote difference was again due to erdogan's aggressive stance and forcing elections to be repeated.
I know too many AKP people who hasn't voted at second time as a protest.

The next election will be won by those who will take a harsher stance against illegals and "refugees", thats clear and since the AKP shies away from doing that they will with a very high possibility loose the next election.

She selected İmamoğlu from candidates, simple as that.
It wasn't that simple. See @ANMDT posting.

DTf7iynWsAMykzS

Hopefully, she'll rot in prison. I'd like to say that many here don't really understand why such a noble person like you is defending her.

Her husband:

DTf7iyXW4AAwMhU

Before you say anything, I'd lock up Hilal Kaplan in a heartbeat if I could. She's just as disgusting as Kaftancıoğlu.

It wasn't that simple. See @ANMDT posting.

DTf7iynWsAMykzS

Hopefully, she'll rot in prison. I'd like to say that many here don't really understand why such a noble person like you is defending her.

Her husband:

DTf7iyXW4AAwMhU

Before you say anything, I'd lock up Hilal Kaplan in a heartbeat if I could. She's just as disgusting as Kaftancıoğlu.
Bro, i wrote many messages here... why are you saying the same stuff?

I'm not defending her, how many times do i have to tell....

This tweets are disgusting right? It gets on our nerves....it makes us to hate her, right?

Can you jail someone, anyone because of this tweets? Not according to law. Our personal wishes and law are different things.

I'd lock up Hilal Kaplan in a heartbeat if I could.
Bro, if you jail/kill everyone because you don't like or respect their views...you know it is fascism.

Same with Hilal Kaplan or anyone else, doesn't matter.

The next election will be won by those who will take a harsher stance against illegals and "refugees", thats clear and since the AKP shies away from doing that they will with a very high possibility loose the next election.
IMO, if we list the reasons why AKP lost the last elections, and list them again to see if those reasons have been solved or not...it can give you a fair idea about the next elections.

Otherwise you can't clean those leeches from the state and politics, you can't treat a cancerous cell with Aspirin.

You want them in Parliament? Those Parties are all Dictatorships who only do stuff that suits them nobody cares about the Nation.

Bro, i wrote many messages here... why are you saying the same stuff?

I'm not defending her, how many times do i have to tell....

This tweets are disgusting right? It gets on our nerves....it makes us to hate her, right?

Can you jail someone, anyone because of this tweets? Not according to law. Our personal wishes and law are different things.

Bro, if you jail/kill everyone because you don't like or respect their views...you know it is fascism.

Same with Hilal Kaplan or anyone else, doesn't matter.
DVIj1_mWAAI-Z_s

91BEA990-ACFA-E711-80DB-A0369F7D1D8E.jpg

This is not criticism. This is an attempt to delegitimize the state. The only difference between us and all the other failed states in the Middle East is the order and stability that are provided and safeguarded by the Turkish state itself. This is an attack on the very basis of our society. We don't have to tolerate this.

A terrorist fights the state and democrats are fighting within the state and for the state.

There's a thin line you shouldn't cross.

In France, you can't denie the armenian genocide. You will get sentenced up to 1 year of prison and a fine of 45000 euros. The only case i remember, was a Historian who was defending the turkish side (Maxime Gauin). They failed to condemn him.
I think in both side it's just fascim. It's just a really dangerous path.

And to be honest they re other urgent case that need to be treated in Turkey.

And for this one, the info is getting deleted every time ...

Last edited:
IMO, if we list the reasons why AKP lost the last elections, and list them again to see if those reasons have been solved or not...it can give you a fair idea about the next elections.

Thats one thing, the refugee issue stands out the most however.

In France, you can't denie the armenian genocide. You will get sentenced up to 1 year of prison and a fine of 45000 euros. The only case i remember, was a Historian who was defending the turkish side (Maxime Gauin). They failed to condemn him.
I think in both side it's just fascim. It's just a really dangerous path.

France is a country which belongs to the "loosers" of the 21st century. Its a country on the path to irrelevance.

As long as chp has a yavsak as leader chp will never lead this country. Deniz Baykal was more hard on anyone insulting our nation as I recall. I at least am glad that decent ppl has left akp.

As long as chp has a yavsak as leader chp will never lead this country. Deniz Baykal was more hard on anyone insulting our nation as I recall. I at least am glad that decent ppl has left akp.

Deniz Baykal is a *************

Back
Top Bottom