• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There a lot of guys like that. If one of them get in office, it will be bad situation.

You can't assassinate all of them.
After WW1, turkey missed the chance to build a strong diaspora abroad - at that time we still had the chance and a population large enough to overthrow the Armenian and Greek - now it is almost too late because the governments before RTE were simply good lap dogs and did not want to counterbalance our enemies ... they were fine, they themselves had money, their children abroad, while people queued for sugar, water, and bread

After WW1, turkey missed the chance to build a strong diaspora abroad - at that time we still had the chance and a population large enough to overthrow the Armenian and Greek - now it is almost too late because the governments before RTE were simply good lap dogs and did not want to counterbalance our enemies ... they were fine, they themselves had money, their children abroad, while people queued for sugar, water, and bread
Armenians and Greeks are educated and they are Christian. It is natural that they have more influence.
I mean there are millions of Turkic people in Russia and China and they have no influence. Big reason for that is no education.
And thanks to those pre AKP government, Turkey has educated people. Pre AKP governments invested in young people. During this government those people are fleeing Turkey.

Armenians and Greeks are educated and they are Christian. It is natural that they have more influence.
I mean there are millions of Turkic people in Russia and China and they have no influence. Big reason for that is no education.
And thanks to those pre AKP government, Turkey has educated people. Pre AKP governments invested in young people. During this government those people are fleeing Turkey.

This is not about education - what do you get of education if this education does not lobby, my brother ?! These people have never acted - and acted for the interest of turkey, and it doesn't matter whether they are Muslim or not - because the >general mood< and the Zionist agenda had not progressed in the years before 2001 like now ... the problem: our country was ruled by the greatest freemasons and zionists - shit/f0rk on RTE - you still don't understand that I'm laughing at these domestic inner Turkish problems, I'm primarily concerned with the well-being of the whole of turkey and the Turkish nations and that means to gain sovereignty first and be free! that was never the case for turkey ... NEVER!
and now you realize how important it would have been to create a strong diaspora and you should understand that - a lot would be different today ...

This is not about education - what do you get of education if this education does not lobby, my brother ?! These people have never acted - and acted for the interest of turkey, and it doesn't matter whether they are Muslim or not - because the >general mood< and the Zionist agenda had not progressed in the years before 2001 like now ... the problem: our country was ruled by the greatest freemasons and zionists - shit/f0rk on RTE - you still don't understand that I'm laughing at these domestic inner Turkish problems, I'm primarily concerned with the well-being of the whole of turkey and the Turkish nations and that means to gain sovereignty first and be free! that was never the case for turkey ... NEVER!
and now you realize how important it would have been to create a strong diaspora and you should understand that - a lot would be different today ...
What AKP accomplished at first was due to population support. But he has lost support and still losing. And he has lost good people from the party.

All I can say is watch or read how Atatürk warned the then ottomans of what dangers lay ahead and they didn’t listen. Read up on how much bringing back Hatay meant for Atatürk. He was willing to step down as reis and join the rank and file to bring Hatay back.

RTE is not MKA and he’ll never be. Not even on educational level.

The problem with Turkish diaspora is that a large chunk of them are traitors, k*rds, etc. Probably a third of them I'd say.

But Turkish diaspora before AKP was much more respected and actually held more power. Plus we held lobbying power in Washington due to having good relations with Israel. Don't forget that Azerbaijan has good relations with Israel currently, which is good in the fight against Armenia.

As a child all I remember that us Turks were all close with eachother. Now because of AKP everyone has been separated. There is no close community connection these days. All the AKP supporters I know take and sell drugs. Steal from houses and generally act like rats. Then they go to the mosque on Friday.... so it's all good.

If AKP doesn't go, our diaspora will just remain divided.

What AKP accomplished at first was due to population support. But he has lost support and still losing. And he has lost good people from the party.

All I can say is watch or read how Atatürk warned the then ottomans of what dangers lay ahead and they didn’t listen. Read up on how much bringing back Hatay meant for Atatürk. He was willing to step down as reis and join the rank and file to bring Hatay back.

RTE is not MKA and he’ll never be. Not even on educational level.
MKE died too soon and could never achieve his goals, I still believe that he was murdered to this day ... RTE did a very good job at first, but I think a lot has gotten out of control here, and our enemies have taken advantage of that and chaos in Turkey - RTE became partly paranoid ... but that we have and had a 'deep state' in Turkey, even before RTE, nobody should deny that and he was the only one who tried to counteract it. .. the young population in turkey is only bright, naive and stupid and believes that the gold lies on the street in the west, instead of working meaningfully for turkey, they leave turkey, let themselves be assimilated, deny their roots to find acceptance and only make it worse ... many problems - too many ... and I'm sure that after RTE it will be a lot worse than it is now ... the day will come when you will see that - when all projects that should serve the independence and strengthening of turkey are canceled again, hyperinflation, IMF owe to infinity ... I dread that... I remember some of these days... Tell me, what do you think will improve? do you think we have sincere, strong politicians? other than Soylu? seriously - I would like to know your point about this ... I hear a lot of people complaining again and again, but without scenarios, without a perspective on the future ... what comes after RTE? what do you think? is Turkey becoming more independent and stronger? will our system cuddle again with the PKK and make peace marches through anatoila?

The problem with Turkish diaspora is that a large chunk of them are traitors, k*rds, etc. Probably a third of them I'd say.

But Turkish diaspora before AKP was much more respected and actually held more power. Plus we held lobbying power in Washington due to having good relations with Israel. Don't forget that Azerbaijan has good relations with Israel currently, which is good in the fight against Armenia.

As a child all I remember that us Turks were all close with eachother. Now because of AKP everyone has been separated. There is no close community connection these days. All the AKP supporters I know take and sell drugs. Steal from houses and generally act like rats. Then they go to the mosque on Friday.... so it's all good.

If AKP doesn't go, our diaspora will just remain divided.
If you were born in 1996, you can't really remember many dark days, my friend ... really - days, when it felt like two calls of the USA, were enough to form a new cabinet every few weeks, etc... really - a time when the Turks were fooled as camel drivers, as people who live in mud huts ... when turkey was looked down on as nobody, had no regional weight, was unable to assert any interests at all ...

as I said ... I am not very interested in RTE, but I would like to read a realistic alternative from you once - what comes after him? who? who is honest and strong enough? which politician? I ask you - what happens afterward?

I would like it if there were a person bringing strength and unity, but who? in a multi-ethnic country like turkey?

MKE died too soon and could never achieve his goals, I still believe that he was murdered to this day ... RTE did a very good job at first, but I think a lot has gotten out of control here, and our enemies have taken advantage of that and chaos in Turkey - RTE became partly paranoid ... but that we have and had a 'deep state' in Turkey, even before RTE, nobody should deny that and he was the only one who tried to counteract it. .. the young population in turkey is only bright, naive and stupid and believes that the gold lies on the street in the west, instead of working meaningfully for turkey, they leave turkey, let themselves be assimilated, deny their roots to find acceptance and only make it worse ... many problems - too many ... and I'm sure that after RTE it will be a lot worse than it is now ... the day will come when you will see that - when all projects that should serve the independence and strengthening of turkey are canceled again, hyperinflation, IMF owe to infinity ... I dread that... I remember some of these days... Tell me, what do you think will improve? do you think we have sincere, strong politicians? other than Soylu? seriously - I would like to know your point about this ... I hear a lot of people complaining again and again, but without scenarios, without a perspective on the future ... what comes after RTE? what do you think? is Turkey becoming more independent and stronger? will our system cuddle again with the PKK and make peace marches through anatoila?
We will see what happens. But at least you know too that he had fucked up royally. And instead of going back to democratic values he’s turned to harnessing authoritarianism.

People electing the president when their braincells are mostly fucked is exactly why parliament was chosen to elect the president. Presidential system is dead.

Politics in Turkey is fucked because of lack of diversity and because of one party rule. Mhp is incompetent as anything but a shitshow. CHP has too much vague crap coming out of their mouths, and suck as opposition party. They need to be black and white on national values. All parties need to be black and white on nationalistic value, misaki milli!

Also lack of democracy and high educational jobs is why youth is leaving, but they’ll come back if you run the country properly and fairly

As I said, the shit that needs to be cleaned after akp and RTE is going to be heavy.

If you were born in 1996, you can't really remember many dark days, my friend ... really - days, when it felt like two calls of the USA, were enough to form a new cabinet every few weeks, etc... really - a time when the Turks were fooled as camel drivers, as people who live in mud huts ... when turkey was looked down on as nobody, had no regional weight, was unable to assert any interests at all ...

as I said ... I am not very interested in RTE, but I would like to read a realistic alternative from you once - what comes after him? who? who is honest and strong enough? which politician? I ask you - what happens afterward?

I would like it if there were a person bringing strength and unity, but who? in a multi-ethnic country like turkey?

Right now I see Mansur Yavaş a worthy president. He may not be as Charismatic as Erdoğan or even some of his own party members, however he is a true nationalist. He truly cares for his country. Even AKP fans respect him.

When Imamoğlu was getting tricked by liberal-leftists, Mansur Yavaş woke him up. Imamoğlu is very charismatic, but he is too young and inexperienced.

Muharrem İnce is possibility the most charismatic man in Turkish politics. He is more experienced and right-leaning than Imamoğlu, however he has made some mistakes.

In my opinion if Mansur Yavaş and Muharrem İnce tag teamed the next elections it would be great. Mansur Yavaş, thought not the most charismatic leader, is the most loyal, smart and nationalistic leader that Turkey could ask for.

Right now I see Mansur Yavaş a worthy president. He may not be as Charismatic as Erdoğan or even some of his own party members, however he is a true nationalist. He truly cares for his country. Even AKP fans respect him.

When Imamoğlu was getting tricked by liberal-leftists, Mansur Yavaş woke him up. Imamoğlu is very charismatic, but he is too young and inexperienced.

Muharrem İnce is possibility the most charismatic man in Turkish politics. He is more experienced and right-leaning than Imamoğlu, however he has made some mistakes.

In my opinion if Mansur Yavaş and Muharrem İnce tag teamed the next elections it would be great. Mansur Yavaş, thought not the most charismatic leader, is the most loyal, smart and nationalistic leader that Turkey could ask for.
Nationalism is good but not a solution. We need something to enforce rule of law on tbmm and president like the us supreme court, they’re elected for life.

Okay - I remember this famous speech against Kilicdoggyoglu - the jew - but what did we see? Mistrusts vote? Nope - nothing has changed... you could see from this, that the CHP is deeply pervaded by lobby and Freemasonry - I would have liked Ince to take over the CHP and lead it away from the ultra-left, Marxists and PKK lovers - but blow cake! Mansur Yavas looks promising, but it reminds me of Sanders and Biden - you will never bet on Yavas because he does not represent the Agenda enough ... in my opinion, the only ones who really supported the strength of turkey were the ones MHP under Turkes (RIP) ... I think turkey has no future in its current political form - I remember very well back then, I was in turkey in 1997 when there was another coup ... when did we have a constant government after Ataturk or Menderez? ... bad !!!!

Last edited:
Okay - I remember this famous speech against Kilicdoggyoglu - the jew - but what did we see? Mistrusts vote? Nope - nothing has changed... you could see from this, that the CHP is deeply pervaded by lobby and Freemasonry - I would have liked Ince to take over the CHP and lead it away from the ultra-left, Marxists and PKK lovers - but blow cake! Mansur Yavas looks promising, but it reminds me of Sanders and Biden - you will never bet on Yavas because he does not represent the Agenda enough ... in my opinion, the only ones who really supported the strength of turkey were the ones MHP under Turkes (RIP) ... I think turkey has no future in its current political form - I remember very well back then, I was in turkey in 1997 when there was another coup ... when did it give way Ataturk or Menderez a constant government? ... bad !!!!

Soon CHP will be cleansed from leftists. Mark my words.

Nationalism is good but not a solution. We need something to enforce rule of law on tbmm and president like the us supreme court, they’re elected for life.
The supreme court is riddled with lobbies and string-pullers - they were the ones who let the open US election fraud against Gore go - I hope you are old enough to have seen it all - they have, because of the 'political mood', ignoring the falsified numbers and they voted AGAINST new elections, although the fraud was OFFICIAL - they legitimized the wrong election, so the war against Islam started - 9/11 -

I don't think Turkey will gain strength through a parliamentary democracy - what I can remember are weekly brawls in parliament, live on tv ... shameful! nations made fun of turkey - everyone! turkey needs a tough but fair leadership - Ataturk was also authoritarian and that was healthy ... the Turks are not a people who can do democracy based on the Scandinavian model - Turks are too aggressive and emotional for that

The supreme court is riddled with lobbies and string-pullers - they were the ones who let the open US election fraud against Gore go - I hope you are old enough to have seen it all - they have, because of the 'political mood', ignoring the falsified numbers and they voted AGAINST new elections, although the fraud was OFFICIAL - they legitimized the wrong election, so the war against Islam started - 9/11 -

I don't think Turkey will gain strength through a parliamentary democracy - what I can remember are weekly brawls in parliament, live on tv ... shameful! nations made fun of turkey - everyone! turkey needs a tough but fair leadership - Ataturk was also authoritarian and that was healthy ... the Turks are not a people who can do democracy based on the Scandinavian model - Turks are too aggressive and emotional for that
Gore left politics due to that. But you have to remember that electing supreme court judges in the US is corrupt. We need the Bars and TBMM to find these people as it was in the past. But we cannot have one supreme court after the other dragging ppl through courts like this or in the past.

And no one should be allowed to insult the constition and continue beeing free.

RTE stood before the people and said he doesn’t respect the decisions.

So much going bad because he feels he is above the law.

Gore left politics due to that. But you have to remember that electing supreme court judges in the US is corrupt. We need the Bars and TBMM to find these people as it was in the past. But we cannot have one supreme court after the other dragging ppl through courts like this or in the past.

And no one should be allowed to insult the constition and continue beeing free.

RTE stood before the people and said he doesn’t respect the decisions.

So much going bad because he feels he is above the law.
Nobody but God is above the law, but how can I take a judicial system that has been cuddled with terrorism, that has bowed over the past few years and has rather bowed to western dictates rather than serving the people ...? He was right in that regard ... and only, when the parliament is no longer riddled with the deep state and corruption, with terrorists from the HDPKK, you can choose a supreme court that is sincere...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom