• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There’s real secularism(kemalism that has nothing to do with chp today) which was practiced during 20th century in Turkey where women had same rights as men to succeed in life but still traditional moral character was part of the upbringing
Now the modern secularism sponsored by the west is actually making the youth faggots/sluts(fucking arrogant cucks) and as we can see you(a parent) can’t beat the shit out of them(his/her children) if you want to correct their behavior otherwise you will be reported for family violence...
in the west the so called fake liberal secularists are brainwashing young people with queer shit later this idiocy will be copied in non-western with libtard governments
The election of Trump wasn’t a coincidence/mistake
If I have to choose between liberal gay friendly government(modern day “secularism”) and a controversial yet conservative government I would always tend to give my vote to the second one(anywhere in the world where I would live)

Last edited:
Drinking is a waste of time, been there done that, haven't touched for the past 18 years. You have to be careful of ppl who claim they are kemalist and what not. In the end no one but true patriots can carry on Ataturks.

Good milliyetci ppl end up with bad milliyetci ppl and guess who gets killed. An old neighbor of ours lost her son that way, been some 25-30 years now.

Hahaha good. That guy was incompetent as hell.
He was/is nightmare for pkk/feto/liberal clowns he did mistake with the lockdown announcement(should’ve done 30 minutes before 00:00) but I am glad he is staying as ministry of interior a lot of so called journalists and pro pkk accounts suffered heart attack when the resignation was rejected

He was/is nightmare for pkk/feto/liberal clowns he did mistake with the lockdown announcement(should’ve done 30 minutes before 00:00) but I am glad he is staying as ministry of interior a lot of so called journalists and pro pkk accounts suffered heart attack when the resignation was rejected

Yeah I guess he did do well by kicking out HDP MPs. However he has done and said a lot of downright stupid things in the past. I also don't like the fact that he blatantly calls CHP, IYI Parti and SP "FETÖ" whenever he can't back himself up.

Yeah I guess he did do well by kicking out HDP MPs. However he has done and said a lot of downright stupid things in the past. I also don't like the fact that he blatantly calls CHP, IYI Parti and SP "FETÖ" whenever he can't back himself up.
It’s mistake(insult) to label all people from opposition as feto but I guess this is standard daily politics propaganda same is done against him/erdogan/ak party
I will just say this there are lots of traitors inside AKP AS WELL AS IN CHP but there are also honorable patriots
IYI and MHP are least affected even though I am bit surprised why IYI softened its stance towards hdppkk but I expect correction in near future
I feel actually closest to MHP(IYI is good also only the part mentioned above bothers me a bit)
I won’t comment SP or other non-parliamentary parties their public reach isn’t enough to be taken in the same league as BIG 4

It’s mistake(insult) to label all people from opposition as feto but I guess this is standard daily politics propaganda same is done against him/erdogan/ak party
I will just say this there are lots of traitors inside AKP AS WELL AS IN CHP but there are also honorable patriots
IYI and MHP are least affected even though I am bit surprised why IYI softened its stance towards hdppkk but I expect correction in near future
I feel actually closest to MHP(IYI is good also only the part mentioned above bothers me a bit)
I won’t comment SP or other non-parliamentary parties their public reach isn’t enough to be taken in the same league as BIG 4
There is a reason why the AKP managed to stay in power for 20 years with all of its sloppiness... So, with this in mind, I only have hope in the İYİ Parti and Mansur Yavaş.

You’re blaming without proof. Relax, freeze lake salda construction until every trail has been followed to the end, and the mafia action has been dealt with. If it leads directly to akp, then that’s where it leads.

just remember construction firms are not angels or saints, they’re pretty bad, like a mob. If it was an action by the construction firm, then punish them hardly. And take away the project from them, ban them, and sentence them.

You’re blaming without proof. Relax, freeze lake salda construction until every trail has been followed to the end, and the mafia action has been dealt with. If it leads directly to akp, then that’s where it leads.

just remember construction firms are not angels or saints, they’re pretty bad, like a mob. If it was an action by the construction firm, then punish them hardly. And take away the project from them, ban them, and sentence them.

Brother we don't need to beat around the bush. Almost all construction firms in Turkey have links to AKP. Plus AKP were the ones advocating the project just last year.

Brother we don't need to beat around the bush. Almost all construction firms in Turkey have links to AKP. Plus AKP were the ones advocating the project just last year.

You still have to do this the right way, go to TOKI page, Facebook or whatever, spread the news of assault on the mayor on social media. Force main stream media to cover the story, put RTE and AKP under pressure to deal harshly with the culprits.

This is the problem of not having enough free press, the population are kept in the dark. And they never hear or see the dark and dirty things going on.

I just realized, the tactics of shouting foul play while your side conducts dirty business if what politics are about. Only difference is there is no free press who can dig up all this dirt and let the population decide who they should vote on. This goes for hdp too, only difference is they’re literally supporting terrorists.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom