Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lol stop it Askener will never become President of Turkey

Let's be real she divided the far-right and ruined Col Alparslan Turkes legacy in the process.

Am i the only one who thinks that we should do the same on Ararat but so that they can see it from Armenia.
1553770152237-kuzey-kibris-turk-cumhuriyeti-kktc-min.jpg

This view (this is Yerevan) just with a huge Turkish flag on the mountain.
1200px-Yerevan_2012_February.JPG

Enver Talat and Djemal pashas deserve to have their names printed on Arafat Mountain
24 April should be actually a national day for military parade instead we have president being soft on this problem and even issuing embarrassing statements since 2014

Enver Talat and Djemal pashas deserve to have their names printed on Arafat Mountain
24 April should be actually a national day for military parade instead we have president being soft on this problem and even issuing embarrassing statements since 2014

What makes it embarassing is how erdogan acts like a pussy in april 24. Its like his going to apologise.

Its so pathetic to be honest. His like I send my condolences while at the same time Armenians burn Turkish flags.

Screw that, let them burn the flag as much as they want. We want to start blitzkrieg with massive force and penetrate with a wedge and claim azerbaijans lands back. No one is going to give up land willingly even if UN recognizes it as being Azerbaijans.

You can open a civilian coridor afterwards so those armenians who are afraid of being part of azerbaijan can go to yerevan. then spend 60 years and 10000 billion turkifying the entire area.

What makes it embarassing is how erdogan acts like a pussy in april 24. Its like his going to apologise.

Its so pathetic to be honest. His like I send my condolences while at the same time Armenians burn Turkish flags.
What is even more embarrassing is the attitude of djemal pasha grandson and the fact that this idiot has written a book about the fake event which was “bestseller” at the time it was published turkish public is literally being brainwashed by djemal’s grandson
I don’t know why the **** hrant dink funeral was attended by thousands of people
Either those who attended are crypto-armenians or they seriously retarded in the head

I seriously dont understand them anymore, even their sometimes questionable infrastructure projects would make sense in the longterm
The white elephant projects have always been the end of autocratic rulers and their end is usually never happy.

Ya hayır kardeşim bu ülke ne zaman rejim ve iktidar değişse bu tür süreçlerden geçmek zorunda mı?! Yeter kardeşim 3.dünya ülkesi değiliz biz ya. Aha şuraya yazıyorum iktidar değiştiğinde bu Fetö olaylarının açığa çıkmasıyla yine aynı süreçlerden geçeceğiz. Yeter artık kardeşim ya. Yazmayayım yazmayayım diyorum kendimi tutmaya çalışıyorum ama yeter. Biz sürekli bu tür süreçlerden geçmek zorunda mıyız? 21. yüzyıldayız daha uğraştığımız şeylere bak ya. Hey Allahım...

Arkadaşlar konu AKP vs muhalefet değil. Sürekli bu süreçlerden geçiyoruz ve ben şahsen çok bıtktım bu durumdan. Konu Fetö ile bile alakalı değil. Ben şahsen bıktım bu sürekli gerçekleşen olaylardan. Siz bıkmadınız mı? İnsanlar ağzını açamıyor Fetö damgası yemeye korkmaktan. Siz bıkmadınız mı? Yıl olmuş 2020, hala bu saçmalıklarla uğraşıyoruz. Ya kardeşim Dünya ileride tarih kitaplarında ders olarak okutulacak bir zamandan geçiyor ama bizim uğraştığımız saçmalıklara bak. Biz nasıl rüşveti durdururuz, nasıl sosyal bir devlete dönüşürüz, nasıl bir sanayi devleti oluruz, nasıl eğitimi geliştiririz, nasıl iyi bir dış politikaya sahip oluruz diye kafa yormalıyız ama uğraştığımız saçmalıklara bakın. Ki bunda ben de dahil hepimizin, 83 milyonun katkısı var. Şahsen sizlerden özür diliyorum katıldığım günden beridir siyasetten başka birşey konuşmadığım için ama haksız mıyım? Uğraştığımz şeylere bak ya.
İlk 4-5 sene fena yönetmedi ama geri kalan 15 senede ne yaptı bu adam? Sadece senin gibi AKP'ye tapan değil, CHP'ye tapan trollere de çomar diyorum çünkü ben iki kesim gibi de adamcı değilim. Sizin unuttuğunuz şey şu; kişiler ve ideolojiler geçici, devlet ve milletler kalıcıdır. Benim için kişilerin ve ideolojilerin bir önemi yoktur önemli olan devlettir. Bana açık açık dürüstçe söyle, lafı hiç dolandırmaya çalışma. AKP ve RTE'nin geri kalan 15 senede ülkeyi iyi yönetmeyi bırak- idare edebildiğini düşünüyor musun? 15 senedir yaşadımız skandallar sana yetmiyor mu? Ne AKP ve CHP, ne de RTE kalıcı değildir; Dünya Sultan Süleyman'a bile kalmamış, bu çapsızlara mı kalacak? Hani milyar tane devlet kurmakla övünüyoruz ya, peki o milyar tane devletin nasıl yıkıldığını neden kimse umursamıyor. Ben ne senin gibi Mustafa Kemal Osmanlıyı yıktı, hain Yunan evladıdır diyorum; ne de içki içip dövme yaptırmakla Atatürkçü olduğunu sanan çomarlar gibi Osmanlı dönemini ve padişahlarını Arapçılık ve Gericilik yapmakla suçluyorum. Benim nezdimde ikisinin de yeri vardır. Tıpkı Selçuklu ve Göktürkler gibi. Osmanlı'nın son 200 yılı dahil şimdiye kadar bunları tartışıp birbirimizi hain ilan etmekle yeteri kadar vakit kaybetmedik mi? Kişiler ve ideolojilere tapmakla yeteri kadar vakit kaybetmedik mi? Tekrarlıyorum. Hani milyar tane devlet kurmakla övünüyoruz ya, peki niye kimse o milyar tane devletin nasıl yıkıldığını önemsemiyor? Yıl olmuş 2020, bizim insanlarımızın hala uğraştığı şeye bak ya.

Adım gibi eminim ki hiçbirini okumadın. İşte benim dediğim de bu. Sürekli eskide kalıyoruz. Eminim ki sen de gelişmişlik seviyesini buzdolabı-televizyon sahibi olmakla ölçüyorsun. Hain, şu bu diyerek geçemezsin. Böyle kolayca bu dediklerimden sıvışamazsın. Herşey hainlerin suçu, bu adamlar devleti sıfır hatasız yönetiyor öyle mi? Bu ifadelerle çocuk bile kandıramazsınız kardeşim. O trilyon tane devlet işte bu yüzden yıkıldı. Geçmişte takılı kaldıkları ve gözlerini açmadıkları için, devlet ve milleti yerine ideoloji ve kişilere bağlı oldukları için. Sana soruyorum kardeşim, ders almak için bu aynı hataları kaç defa daha yapmamız gerekiyor? 2 defa yetmiyor mu, illa ki bir devlet daha mı kurmamız gerekiyor?

-------------------------------------------------

İşte benim politik görüşüm budur.

Never forget that Islamists are as much of a threat as K*rdish separatists.

Also I'd like to add that liberal leftists are another threat. Allow me to explain. Turkey is a country where secularism is tied to nationalism. Since the 80s our enemies have been simultaneously funding both liberal leftists and Islamists. There is a reason for this. This formula is designed to push nationalists towards Islamism by destroying the image of secularism.

Last edited:

Honestly ideologies doesn't matter. To me, the only real way forward to glory is following Ataturk's footsteps. I'm sure he could have easily convinced people for the Kuvayi Milliye with holding and carrying Qurans at public meetings as well.

Last edited:

Also I'd like to add that liberal leftists are another threat. Allow me to explain. Turkey is a country where secularism is tied to nationalism. Since the 80s our enemies have been simultaneously funding both liberal leftists and Islamists. There is a reason for this. This formula is designed to push nationalists towards Islamism by destroying the image of secularism.
Youre the threat to Turkish future. Turkey has a islamic leader so what you gonna do about it? Youre lucky he's not crushing the heads of your types but his successor will. Islam is here too stay forever inshallah and secularist are goners. We know how much secularist achieved for turkey while ruling this country behind puppets. You only oppressed people and produced low tech country while being subservient to your western creators.
Stop spreading $hit on this forum

Back
Top Bottom