• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Enlighten this American who the fvck is deep state or in deep state in my country?
Some of the establishment.

Simple, all establishment will try to grab as much interest as possible in every countries throughout human history. It can be a political group, or intellectual elites, or clergies, or super rich.

The political structure of US is one of the best bed to breed those interest group. The so called one man one vote is easy to manipulate, many Americans are mostly brainwashed either by liberal or conservatives. The so called tripartite political system give interest group enough leverage to play against ordinary Americans. The so called democracy became vetocracy. The so called freedom of speech became conspiracy and propaganda colosseum. The so called uncensored media are corrupted and consolidated by a few companies.

full

full

Simple, all establishment will try to grab as much interest as possible in every countries throughout human history. It can be a political group, or intellectual elites, or clergies, or super rich.

The political structure of US is one of the best bed to breed those interest group. The so called one man one vote is easy to manipulate, many Americans are mostly brainwashed either by liberal or conservatives. The so called tripartite political system give interest group enough leverage to play against ordinary Americans. The so called democracy became vetocracy. The so called freedom of speech became conspiracy and propaganda colosseum. The so called uncensored media are corrupted and consolidated by a few companies.

full

full
Interest groups are not a Deep State. Interest groups have no influence on policy or decision making. You pretty much fell for conspiracy theory coined by russian philosopher Dugin
Prior to 2016 there was no such term in US political circle. Simply put anytime DT failed to push his agenda he blamed DP. Mueller investigation-Deep State. When he was cleared No Deep State:partay:
Federal courts curbed his immigration policies-Deep State. :partay:
Dems initiated impeachment process-Deep State
He was impeached yet cleared-No Deep State.
Vindman and Soundland testified against him-Deep State
Their testimony went nowhere and he used his exec power to fire them-No Deep State. :laugh:

When ever there will be a country to attack turkey it will be France.
Anytime you post something you get more senile:lol:
Btw, when you type Turkey use capital letter as in France. Not the first time:crazy:

Pardon me, this sounds more like conspiracy. The so called Russia deep state is not like that, unlike United State.
So how's the Russian deep state?

I don't even think we can say for sure how any country's deep state is. Since we are merely civilians and we don't have access to top positions in government to understand the machinations that goes on behind the scene much less deep state which is even more entrenched/hidden. So who can say for sure that they know what they are even talking about other than just guesses and opinions. Lol.
How's China's own deep state like? I'm sure you won't know much about that as well. So that's exactly the point I'm making.

full

full
Not really. Interest groups are different from the deep state that we are talking about. Every country has some interests groups, but interests groups seldom make/decide government policy, they can merely try and make their case heard or influence government decisions but they don't make the decisions. Two different things.

The oil price is sharply falling down!!! So, gymnastic excursions are getting pretty expensive!! And, who knows it might become unaffordable for some folks....

lol there is no Russian "deep state"

Putin has 100% control over there. If he did not he would have been out the door a long time. Obviously Putin hangs his hat with Zionists and Globalists on the international level but that's because he knows who controls western countries policy and who not to anger or else Russia will be on it's knees again.

Interest groups are not a Deep State. Interest groups have no influence on policy or decision making. You pretty much fell for conspiracy theory coined by russian philosopher Dugin
Prior to 2016 there was no such term in US political circle. Simply put anytime DT failed to push his agenda he blamed DP. Mueller investigation-Deep State. When he was cleared No Deep State:partay:
Federal courts curbed his immigration policies-Deep State. :partay:
Dems initiated impeachment process-Deep State
He was impeached yet cleared-No Deep State.
Vindman and Soundland testified against him-Deep State
Their testimony went nowhere and he used his exec power to fire them-No Deep State. :laugh:

There is a deep state in America. They include zionists and high ranking freemasonic agents who ties go back to the old days of the British Empire and 13 colonies. Note I use the term "High-ranking" as most freemasons are usual average everyday people who join because of philanthropic reasons or to improve their social standing. I am talking about 33 degrees and above so called hidden degrees.

In UK they are Freemasons, zionists and/or groups with close ties to the Royal family. In Europe (EU) they are also Freemasons and Jesuits. EU is basically a compromise of Freemasons and Jesuits of Roman Catholic church.

of course within these groups they have their own sub-groups. So Zionist camp is divided into international Zionists like George Soros and Nationalist zionists like Netenyahu, Adelson, Evangelicals and such.

Those in the region that enabled the growth of Kurdistan are terrorists

In the 80's and 1990 we made the Kurds run to the mountains, nothing but atheist enemies of Islam

When you hated by legit everyone in the region but some western trotskyisite person supports their narrative while sitting comfortable in the west

Back
Top Bottom