• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Unfortunately this ain't a cease-fire agreement but declaring of surrender...
So m4 road became our new defence line. But we all know that neither asshead nor Russia will halt their troops behind the line. They will keep pushing for the forward.
As always we lost the battle on the table one more time.
Even asshead didn't obey the agreement and started to attack. We lost 3 soldiers and 6 injured ones.
This is the game of russia and asshead to gain more territories in Syria. It seems they are gonna conquer the idlib first that after that will conquer whole lands that under control of FSA/TSK till the Turkish border.
We have lost hundreds of soldiers for nothing. Apparently we are gonna loose more.
We have to ready for that and more refugees in the future.
Finally tayyip signed the defeat agreement with russia and asshead...

Erdoğan needs to go.

No doubt about that. Otherwise we will be humiliated more and suffer everyday.
This is utterly humiliation nothing else.

Two days ago the opposition leader Kılıçtaroğlu suggested a peaceful solution on Syrian issue and tayyip insulted him and labeled traitor.
Now how can he face with him? Does he have honor to apologize?
I don't think so.
Even if he starts bashing him with more insults and saying that " Kılıçtaroğlu wants war in Syria but we made a peace agreement blah blah blahhh"
I will not be surprised if he does. And his supporters will clamp for it for sure.

At Turkey we have a new enemy of state. It's called Petö (pelikan terör örgütü) which carrying on the plans of Fetö.

And again they have support of akp and tayyip. Let's wait and see how long it gonna take time for a new coup attempt against tayyip?

The history is repeating itself...

https://www.takvim.com.tr/yazarlar/ergundiler/2020/03/06/derin-hesap

Some interesting points from Egun Diler of the Daily Takvim:
  • Putin and the Russian Deep State had been at odds, and it peaked with the removal of Mikhail Mishustin, the most powerful leader of the Russian Deep State from politics. Then, the Deep State struck back. Some oligarchs were eliminated and channeled the responsibilities onto Putin, who had no choice but to surrender to the Deep State! And, Mikhail Mishustin was made PM on 01/15/2020. If anything happens to Putin he will be transitional President. The man to replace Putin is ready.
  • The Russian Deep State wants an armed confrontation between Russia and Turkey. Thus, it can kill, if not cage, the two "big birds" in one stone.
  • George Soros also wants to teach Russia a lesson. And, Der Spiegel, the German newspaper, wants the Europeans to militarily side with Turkey!
  • The Wagner Group is under the Russian Deep State, not Putin.
  • Now, it's up to Erdo'an and Putin to move their "horses" and "castles" to checkmate.
  • By the by, it's been already decided to divide Syria into 3 parts. Turkey wants to ensure the bordering part, connecting Iraq to the Mediterranean, is firmly under her grips. No compromise on that.

What kind of bullshit conspiracy is this. Mishustin has been in the system since 90s. He is a career bureaucrat.
he was never removed, nor dismissed nor submitted for resignation. Dude quietly moved thru the bureaucratic ladder
Wagner not under Putin? Who the fvck comes up with this shit?:lol::mod:

https://www.takvim.com.tr/yazarlar/ergundiler/2020/03/06/derin-hesap

Some interesting points from Egun Diler of the Daily Takvim:
  • Putin and the Russian Deep State had been at odds, and it peaked with the removal of Mikhail Mishustin, the most powerful leader of the Russian Deep State from politics. Then, the Deep State struck back. Some oligarchs were eliminated and channeled the responsibilities onto Putin, who had no choice but to surrender to the Deep State! And, Mikhail Mishustin was made PM on 01/15/2020. If anything happens to Putin he will be transitional President. The man to replace Putin is ready.
  • The Russian Deep State wants an armed confrontation between Russia and Turkey. Thus, it can kill, if not cage, the two "big birds" in one stone.
  • George Soros also wants to teach Russia a lesson. And, Der Spiegel, the German newspaper, wants the Europeans to militarily side with Turkey!
  • The Wagner Group is under the Russian Deep State, not Putin.
  • Now, it's up to Erdo'an and Putin to move their "horses" and "castles" to checkmate.
  • By the by, it's been already decided to divide Syria into 3 parts. Turkey wants to ensure the bordering part, connecting Iraq to the Mediterranean, is firmly under her grips. No compromise on that.
Pardon me, this sounds more like conspiracy. The so called Russia deep state is not like that, unlike United State.

Back
Top Bottom