• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The sehit was not a Soldier but a MIT agent who was helping the GNA.

The stupid newspaper exposed his details and his pictures which is against Turkish law and the Laws from the Turkish intelligence community.

I thought it was soldiers but those Sehits seem to be MIT personnel. Ruhlari Sad Olsun.

One thing i realised from recent crises that turkey has full of traitors who just waiting for the moment when turkeys goes on its knees. Any event against Turkey's interest these traitors join the enemies with their narratives. They call themselves progressive turks but they have shunned our values and history and adopted values of our enemies. Erdogan will need to deal with them they way he dealth with gulen and pkk

Bundan adam olmaz, ülkeyi savaşa sok, şakşakçıların milli birlik lazım desin. Bunun şehit haberlerine karşı uğraştığı şeylere bak.
Bu Suriyeden çekin Türk askerlerini, bu sorun hiç bitmez.

One thing i realised from recent crises that turkey has full of traitors who just waiting for the moment when turkeys goes on its knees. Any event against Turkey's interest these traitors join the enemies with their narratives. They call themselves progressive turks but they have shunned our values and history and adopted values of our enemies. Erdogan will need to deal with them they way he dealth with gulen and pkk
It's true that treason is pretty big in Turkey. I think the reasons are more complex though. I doubt many of them see themselves as traitors, they're misguided though. A lot are sycophants who believe if they do the biddings of a foreign country then they will be accepted by them. This is true on all sides, whether pro west, pro russia, pro arab.
It's sickening to see many of the sources of turkophobia actually propagated by Gulenists, or the hypocrites who think Europe will see them as equals if only they criticise Turkey harder and shield the west from responsibility, or the idiots who are more emotionally latched onto foreign political causes like Palestine, yet couldnt care less about Turkish displacements in the Balkans or Mesopotamia.
Divide and conquer they say, yet our enemies don't need to do anything when we divide ourselves. The polarised politics of Turkey means many people in Turkey think by attacking Turkey they attack the government and no one benefits except our enemies.

In this country the majority talks out of his a$$ without knowledge about something.

Back
Top Bottom