• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I disagree there. We need a new uniting figure as chp is they’re not worth leading the nation. Imamoglu posing with different figures makes him unreliable. We need rte until our endeavors settle down. We are besieged by enemies on all fronts because of the head on rhetoric of rte. We can only hope that a strong unifying leader without rte rhetoric appears. But as said. At the moment our situation doesn’t leave room for internal divisions. Unfortunately I don’t see it deescalating. We need succes with some of the things we started. Oil would be a damb good game changer!

He's not greek at all. I think you've seen some propaganda regarding him. All his ancestor's going as back as records exist prove that he's an ethnic Turk. His great grandpa fought in the war of independence by the way.

I know he corrected a few things. Like for instance there was a book written by a PKK supporter that was sold somewhere, can't remember where. After he found out that the author was a PKK supporter he banned all sales of the book.

As for the other things, he should be more careful for sure. And maybe he should consider hiring new advisors.

I don't like that at all

Anybody can learn a language in Turkey regardless if it is Arabic, Kurdish, Circassian, english or even French.

But the Kurds and other non Turk ethnic groups shall never get a state official language.

Im fully against Kurdish, Arabic, English or even French becoming state official languages.

Official language of Turkey is Turkish full stop. If people want to intergrate and get the benefit of the Turkish state learn Turkish. If they dont like it then they can feel free to leave. You cant move up in a certain country if you dont learn the official language.

End of story. For unity purposes too I dont want Turkey having like 3 to 10 official languages like some other countries have

Last edited:
It's easy to forget about all these traitorous events. For around 20 years Turkey has been under occupation by AKPKKFETÖ

Check this old video out:

Please don't merge this with the internal politics thread. Just like PKK, AKP deserves their own thread.

Please do not open politic related threads seperately in Turkey section. When you did it, Others will follow. The people who think otherwise, will open more to counter and this section will be converted into a politic garbage that people are fighting among eachother. That is not what we want in this section so thread will be merged into related topic.

Please do not open politic related threads seperately in Turkey section. When you did it, Others will follow. The people who think otherwise, will open more to counter and this section will be converted into a politic garbage that people are fighting among eachother. That is not what we want in this section so thread will be merged into related topic.

I understand. But the situation is kinda dire.

It's easy to forget about all these traitorous events. For around 20 years Turkey has been under occupation by AKPKKFETÖ

Check this old video out:

Please don't merge this with the internal politics thread. Just like PKK, AKP deserves their own thread.

"I could debunk these in a moment but I won't even bother" level claims.

Good job @@cabatli_53 by allowing people to insult the President of Turkey and to remove comments that apparently touches these little kids.

Tek yonlu yonetime devam et.

Who cares about the ibne Sansal?

Birilerine dokandi ki baksana hemen cabatli agabeylerine kostular.

Back
Top Bottom