• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
well actually it's time for us to slaughter every single akcockroaches...
Dont worry people are waking up to the chpkk treason. Erdogan might be a softy toward you but true patriots wont tolerate your types any longer. Mark my words. It will come

Dont worry people are waking up to the chpkk treason. Erdogan might be a softy toward you but true patriots wont tolerate your types any longer. Mark my words. It will come
yeah sure we see that from the last election.
We spanked you in the face and next time kick you in the face.
Mark my words you akcockroaches will seek a hole to hide from our wrath...

yeah sure we see that from the last election.
We spanked you in the face and next time kick you in the face.
Mark my words you akcockroaches will seek a hole to hide from our wrath...
I thought kemalist dont believe in democracy they believe in coup? But i have news for you that erdo u hate so much has changed the fabric of the military. No longer the military a tool of kemalist nor will they accept kemalist ruling them

I thought kemalist dont believe in democracy they believe in coup? But i have news for you that erdo u hate so much has changed the fabric of the military. No longer the military a tool of kemalist nor will they accept kemalist ruling them
Lol, you still talk about democracy, hilarious joke, where exactly is democracy again?

what-this-country-needs-is-a-good-mental-insecticide-gracious-19868631.png

Policy of autocracy never changes. First create a wicked spook than make your nation believe in it.
Finally you are a hero!

Ozan Ceyhun is a murderer and one who was working on so-called armenian genocide law draft in Germany against Turkey.
Now this guy is assigned as Turkish ambassador of Vienna by tayyip.

Tayyip is working with Turkish hater, murderer and genocide supporter a life form as usual.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom