Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Haha.

Today: Greece attacked Turkey in the NATO parliament session about the East Mediterranean, but the Hungarian parliament chief Atilla Mesterhazy told them 3 times to shut the **** up and the Greek delegation walked out the room.

Hahahaha.

Love Hungary

I love Hungary. We should build deeper military cooperation with them

Haha.

Today: Greece attacked Turkey in the NATO parliament session about the East Mediterranean, but the Hungarian parliament chief Atilla Mesterhazy told them 3 times to shut the **** up and the Greek delegation walked out the room.

Hahahaha.

Love Hungary

Source pls.

Gezi olaylarini organize eden ve olaylara katilan vatan hainlerini unutmadik, unutmayacagiz:

ERE5UFAXUAEVD2k

@cabatli_53 he's spreading that fake picture of ocalan next to a poster of Ataturk

Gezi olaylarini organize eden ve olaylara katilan vatan hainlerini unutmadik, unutmayacagiz:

ERE5UFAXUAEVD2k

Buddy, you're easily manipulated.

Gezi park started as a genuine protest by nationalistic youth. Then as it went on pkk supporters joined. According to multiple sources thr PKK supporters were sent there by AKP in order to illegitimatimize the whole protest.

To this day there is a lack of protests because of this.

PKK and FETO are the only reason why AKP are still in power and you know this.

Haha.

Hahahaha.

Love Hungary

Well they are part of the Turkic council ;)

@cabatli_53 he's spreading that fake picture of ocalan next to a poster of Ataturk

Buddy, you're easily manipulated.

Gezi park started as a genuine protest by nationalistic youth. Then as it went on pkk supporters joined. According to multiple sources thr PKK supporters were sent there by AKP in order to illegitimatimize the whole protest.

To this day there is a lack of protests because of this.

PKK and FETO are the only reason why AKP are still in power and you know this.

Well they are part of the Turkic council ;)

Yes and we saw the same youth hand in hand with PKK sympathisants giving Ekrem Imamoglu their votes to win Istanbul. And you so called kemalists celebrated this. You see, its not the country whos prior to your interests but the party and western powers.

Ps. Why should cabatli interfere? There is no personal insult? I show how wannabe kemalists like you are. Hand in hand with the enemies of Turkey.

Yes and we saw the same youth hand in hand with PKK sympathisants giving Ekrem Imamoglu their votes to win Istanbul. And you so called kemalists celebrated this. You see, its not the country whos prior to your interests but the party and western powers.

Ps. Why should cabatli interfere? There is no personal insult? I show how wannabe kemalists like you are. Hand in hand with the enemies of Turkey.

We know exactly who worked with who

images

images

Honestly it's pathetic how Aktrolls like yourself always try to find excuses. Hand in hand with the west, you tried to defeat Kemalism by mixing it with leftism.

Soon everything will be revealed.

Last edited:
So that justifices your brotherhood with the PKK and Feto now? And especially in hard times when Turkey get attacked by everyone?? What did a just said about interests....

What a shame if Turkey did this.

Greece deserves no help not even a fcking dime.

Before people start saying humanity all this bullshit be honest you really think greeks will do the same.

Not to mention the greeks murdered and starved our people hence why they deserve the Nazis.

No sympathy from me whatsoever. Turkish aid money should never go to nations who harbour Anti Turkism.

Back
Top Bottom