• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Turks save these assholes this how they thank Turkiye.

How many examples of these Cypriot Turks utter words like this. Unfortunately it is growing just a matter of time before these traitors start taking control of the government best example is that Mustafa Akinci Dog.

The Turks save these assholes this how they thank Turkiye.

How many examples of these Cypriot Turks utter words like this. Unfortunately it is growing just a matter of time before these traitors start taking control of the government best example is that Mustafa Akinci Dog.

Unfortunately these leftist traitors are growing there. They are trying their best to trick the populace for their own agenda. These traitors are no different than HDP or PKK. They are KKTC's version of them.

However Turkey isn't completely innocent as of late. Turkey needs to stop sending Arabs, Kurds. Afghans and others into KKTC. This type of sh!t is why these traitors even exist. That said when I went there most people were nationalistic. But these United Cyprus traitors are growing because of this stupid 'fill Cyprus up with refugees' policy.

Imagine if you had an older brother who decided forced you to take in his junkie friends. That's pretty much what's happening in Cyprus. In Lefkoşa there was foreigners everywhere! I barely saw any Turks.

So if this situation is to get any better Turkey must stop sending all these foreigners into KKTC. It's just pushing people away from seeing Turkey in a positive light. Trust me when I say this, most Turkish Cypriots are staunchly nationalist. However the sheer amount of non-Turks being sent there by Turkey is astonishing. It's gotta stop.

Most of these "United Cyprus" assho!es have been indoctrinated since childhood through "aid programs". They should all get arrested.

In my opinion KKTC should be further militarized and there should be a huge naval-air base set up there. It well and truly is an unsinkable aircraft carrier.

Last edited:
Unfortunately these leftist traitors are growing there. They are trying their best to trick the populace for their own agenda. These traitors are no different than HDP or PKK. They are KKTC's version of them.

However Turkey isn't completely innocent as of late. Turkey needs to stop sending Arabs, Kurds. Afghans and others into KKTC. This type of sh!t is why these traitors even exist. That said when I went there most people were nationalistic. But these United Cyprus traitors are growing because of this stupid 'fill Cyprus up with refugees' policy.

Imagine if you had an older brother who decided forced you to take in his junkie friends. That's pretty much what's happening in Cyprus. In Lefkoşa there was foreigners everywhere! I barely saw any Turks.

So if this situation is to get any better Turkey must stop sending all these foreigners into KKTC. It's just pushing people away from seeing Turkey in a positive light. Trust me when I say this, most Turkish Cypriots are staunchly nationalist. However the sheer amount of non-Turks being sent there by Turkey is astonishing. It's gotta stop.

Most of these "United Cyprus" assho!es have been indoctrinated since childhood through "aid programs". They should all get arrested.

In my opinion KKTC should be further militarized and there should be a huge naval-air base set up there. It well and truly is an unsinkable aircraft carrier.

We are sending Non turks to cyprus???

Honestly we are fcking up hard if we are doing this. Lets be honest neither the kurds, arabs or afghans will assimilate. We had europeans living in turkey for centuries none of them assimilated.

What a screw up policy really. In the past lots of Turkic enpires sent their own people to conquered lands to settle not Non turks.

Funny how the Ummah policy was never followed by any Islamic Empire doesnt matter if that empire was ran by Turks, Arabs or Persians because at those times none of them were dumb enough to send out foreingers to conquered lands.

As if we have gone backwards and not forwards. Arabs, Afghans and the Kurds will not assimilated instead will create ethnic tensions in cyprus. Dont be surprised if the arabs, kurds and afghans team up with the greeks to be honest.

Send in Turks to these places mainly from Izmir or the West since they are the closest to Turkish cypriots. Civic nationalism is cancer just because somebody can speak Turkish or has Turkish citizenship does not make one a Turk.

Kurds, Greeks, Afghans, Arabs and Armenians do not qualify as Turks doesnt matter if they speak Turkish or even have a citizenship.

We are sending Non turks to cyprus???

Honestly we are fcking up hard if we are doing this. Lets be honest neither the kurds, arabs or afghans will assimilate. We had europeans living in turkey for centuries none of them assimilated.

What a screw up policy really. In the past lots of Turkic enpires sent their own people to conquered lands to settle not Non turks.

Funny how the Ummah policy was never followed by any Islamic Empire doesnt matter if that empire was ran by Turks, Arabs or Persians because at those times none of them were dumb enough to send out foreingers to conquered lands.

As if we have gone backwards and not forwards. Arabs, Afghans and the Kurds will not assimilated instead will create ethnic tensions in cyprus. Dont be surprised if the arabs, kurds and afghans team up with the greeks to be honest.

Send in Turks to these places mainly from Izmir or the West since they are the closest to Turkish cypriots. Civic nationalism is cancer just because somebody can speak Turkish or has Turkish citizenship does not make one a Turk.

Kurds, Greeks, Afghans, Arabs and Armenians do not qualify as Turks doesnt matter if they speak Turkish or even have a citizenship.

We should send central Asian Turks, Turks from Ukraine and Uyghurs to Cyprus

citizenship is my issue when you give citizenship to someone it means they consider themselves as turks . citizenship is not a permanent resident thats why im against giving citizenship to everyone who live and work in turkey for 5 years while they still consider themselves Arabs or sell citizenship to arabs to get 250k dollar or cuz u these arabs gave birth in turkey we turks shouldn't give them citizenship (since refugee crisis half a million syrian child born in turkey in just 8 years ) and as European cancelled the citizenship of isis member we have the right to cancel citizenship of both pkk members and those children born by refugee family

citizenship is my issue when you give citizenship to someone it means they consider themselves as turks . citizenship is not a permanent resident thats why im against giving citizenship to everyone who live and work in turkey for 5 years while they still consider themselves Arabs or sell citizenship to arabs to get 250k dollar or cuz u these arabs gave birth in turkey we turks shouldn't give them citizenship (since refugee crisis half a million syrian child born in turkey in just 8 years ) and as European cancelled the citizenship of isis member we have the right to cancel citizenship of both pkk members and those children born by refugee family

To make matters worse chinese are now getting citizenship for buying houses in turkey.

Citizenship is been given out like candy. It needs to stop not even Australia gives citizenships to everybody there are limits

Last edited:
https://greekcitytimes.com/2020/04/...le-turkey-celebrates-the-genocider-of-greeks/

@GlobalMillitary96 please read this and see what kind of pieces of shit these greeks are.

theodoros koloktronis and other greek commanders which are called national heroes were responisble for numerous massacres against Turks, Albanians even Jews.

Ah yes our heroes are national heroes while your ones are all mass murdering genocidal monsters.

Double standards much? Omg the article is written by the famous Greek Twitter troll called Paul Antospolous. What dumb surname.

Last edited:
https://greekcitytimes.com/2020/04/...le-turkey-celebrates-the-genocider-of-greeks/

@GlobalMillitary96 please read this and see what kind of pieces of shit these greeks are.

theodoros koloktronis and other greek commanders which are called national heroes were responisble for numerous massacres against Turks, Albanians even Jews.

Ah yes our heroes are national heroes while your ones are all mass murdering genocidal monsters.

Double standards much?

These Greeks will walk straight into their own destruction due to their hatred of Turks. Soon they will be taught a huge lesson. But will they learn? I don't think so.

These Greeks will walk straight into their own destruction due to their hatred of Turks. Soon they will be taught a huge lesson. But will they learn? I don't think so.

Let them to be honest. The real question should be answered is the deluded centrist and liberal Turks who try to reach out to Greeks while calling them neighbours or brothers.

Uncle Toms and Coons will bring the destruction of the Turks. These people are all deluded in their quest of pleasing people who hate Turks. Anti Turkism is a way of life in Greece you cant change centuries of this mentality. When it is brought up in schools, parliaments and churches along with stories and myths.

A lot of Turks are cooning around to the biggest Turk haters.

100 years of the independance is coming for Turkey while for the Greeks it will be 200 years. You will see lots of double standards in the mean time.

Islamists piss me off because they are oblivious to all of this because who cares being a Turk be a Muslim first. When being a Turk is associated as being a Muslim to Greeks and Armenians. Dont they realise Greeks wont care about your religion will slit your throats just because we are all Turks regardless of our religion. I would not even trust a Greek Muslim to be honest even if I am a Muslim.

Greek Muslims and Armenian Muslims all serve Greeks and Armenians so why should I trust them because we are from the same religion. It does not work like that for me neither will it work for other Muslims regardless of race or religion.

Koloktronis and others praise themselves how they slaughtered whole villages of Muslims and that the women and children were brought to the mountains an cut like cattles.

Koloktronis and others praise themselves how they slaughtered whole villages of Muslims and that the women and children were brought to the mountains an cut like cattles.

They also bragged about how their soldiers smashed babies heads on rocks.

A lot of this is overlooked, ignored or justified.

With the 100 anniversary coming in 2023 you will see lots of greeks, armenians and assyrians crying and whining I have a feeling they are going to poison the atmosphere in our celebrations.

Back
Top Bottom