• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did you understood why would we issue a false flag operation ? Hint: Not about defending the tomb.

I'm amused to see that these affairs are not managed by some idiots. They are all intelligent and good analysts. But seems like Erdogan is not.... anyone noticed Davutoğlu saying "We literally begged PM to hold a meeting, saying situation is getting worse."

But Erdogan is busy with internal politics, fraud allegations etc... Hope he goes and been replaced by a PM who can give his attention to country.

I totally agree mate. It's time for Erdoğan to leave politics.
Even his presence starts to compromise the national security, by the same guys he allowed to raise in the state(gülenists).

Last thing I hope though is that he crushes the gülen movement in this feud between them and then he should get the F out of politics.

You guys still didn't understood why this false attack has been proposed and against who ?

Please don't talk without knowledge.
I know why it has been proposed. Are you going to create false flags each time someone threatens you? What about Greece? Let them threat, but once they attack, then show them no mercy. Don't do these dirty tricks to deceive your people who don't know better.

I know why it has been proposed. Are you going to create false flags each time someone threatens you? What about Greece? Let them threat, but once they attack, then show them no mercy. Don't do these dirty tricks to deceive your people who don't know better.

Not because we are threatened but as ISIL will pose a threat to our country later. We should deal with them because they can pose a threat.

I personally dont think a false flag was needed. Now was the false flag a legit plan or just a proposal thrown out onto the table?

Really stupid.. just say they are fake ffs

Last edited:
This false flag attempt is a desperate move on Turkey's part.

ISIS bizim düşmanımız değildir şu an biz konuşurken mezarın doğusunda Kürt'ler ile çatışıyorlar anladığım kadarıyla bayağıda canlarını yakmışlar.

I personally dont think a false flag was needed. Now was the false flag a legit plan or just a proposal thrown out onto the table?

False flag proposed by Hakan Fidan as FM official has concerns with legal issues and international support.

Well İ've listened it completely now.
İt seems that they are looking for a casus belli (or rather internal support) to march in to Syria to exterminate the İSİL in case of an attack on the tomb of Süleyman.

İf İ'm wrong others can correct me.

Even if we could go to war on legitimate reasons, what could we achieve?
removing ISIL? then we will just go in, kill some bastards and probably leave since we can't afford to stay there between all that mess for a long time. if we go in, we must go in hard, cut off their arm, not shave their beard (though many of them could use a shave with only a gilette mach 3...) and try to influence the situation in our way for our short/long-term interests.
hell, if our national interests/safety were at a big stake i would even approve a false flag (but not killings, just rockets on empty ground, outdated vehicles etc) and go for our national interests, because only honesty and soft power is not gonna make us become a bigger player if we dont learn assert ourselves with hard power when we can.

SIS bizim düşmanımız değildir şu an biz konuşurken mezarın doğusunda Kürt'ler ile çatışıyorlar anladığım kadarıyla bayağıda canlarını yakmışlar

They are also fighting against Turkmens around the Tomb. Lastly, Turkmen commender said they have lost 60 men to ISIS.

Also they are threating to attack on Tomb. How come they are not our enemy ?

Even if we could go to war on legitimate reasons, what could we achieve?
removing ISIL? then we will just go in, kill some bastards and probably leave since we can't afford to stay there between all that mess for a long time. if we go in, we must go in hard, cut off their arm, not shave their beard (though many of them could use a shave with only a gilette mach 3...) and try to influence the situation in our way for our short/long-term interests.
hell, if our national interests/safety were at a big stake i would even approve a false flag (but not killings, just rockets on empty ground, outdated vehicles etc) and go for our national interests, because only honesty and soft power is not gonna make us become a bigger player if we dont learn assert ourselves with hard power when we can.

Nope, not only that. Go in hit them hard them with draw...

General said that MKEK should produce ammunition for the FSA. He said only thing needed by FSA are not manpower, not guns but ammunition.

So from what i understand. TAF go in hard, cripple ISIS while we are strengthening FSA. Then our forces will withdraw and FSA will proceed.

When the first threats issued by ISIL against the tomb. We all said "Why is government waiting for an attack, we should just go and kill these animals".... and our officials were exactly discussing what we were talking about.
ISIL has already established cells within Turkey, they have the capability to spread terror from the inside. Also, regular conservative Sunnis would view killing ISIL it as an attack against Islam itself.

ISIL connection in attack against Turkish security forces | Nation | Daily Sabah

Inviting Jihadist from all across the world wasn't a smart idea, was it? :lol: You have become the next Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom