• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
On which minute do you guys hear that soldiers have to be killed?

All I heard about this false flag is to throw a missile on a empty Turkish soil.

I can't use dns etc. with my stupid dorm internet, that was what I heard, but even if its rocketing empty fields, its still stupid, they're trying to force country into war over something they made up.

On which minute do you guys hear that soldiers have to be killed?

All I heard about this false flag is to throw a missile on a empty Turkish soil.

But do you think that such an action fits us - ethically, brother? We would be the provocateurs in such a scenario.

So the main questions to ask our selves are these:
  1. should we go to war against ISIL? Do we even need a reason other than their past threats?
  2. Is a false flag attack a legitimate means to do so.
  3. Who was able to acquire and leak these tapes?
  4. Who did Davutoglu declare war on?

I can't use dns etc. with my stupid dorm internet, that was what I heard, but even if its rocketing empty fields, its still stupid, they're trying to force country into war over something they made up.

Well İ've listened it completely now.
İt seems that they are looking for a casus belli (or rather internal support) to march in to Syria to exterminate the İSİL in case of an attack on the tomb of Süleyman.

İf İ'm wrong others can correct me.

What about the rocketing empty fields then ? are they gonna wait for ISIL's attack or attack themselves decide already :D

But do you think that such an action fits us - ethically, brother? We would be the provocateurs in such a scenario.

Well that's up to every individual to decide. However in my mind we are far beyond the point that we're in need of a false flag in the first place.
İn my point, if we march in today we march in today.

Well that's up to every individual to decide. However in my mind we are far beyond the point that we're in need of a false flag in the first place.
İn my point, if we march in today we march in today.

Well I see how you are thinking, brother. One could argue if there's even a need to have a reason to attack ISIL, I mean they are al-Qaida after all, but I don't like the idea of tricking our nation into thinking that we were attacked and that we therefor must retaliate. Just be honest about it instead, I prefer honesty before dirty mind-games - and that's my 2 kurush.

So, brothers, as an individual that doesn't have too good comprehension skills in the Turkish language - I have been raised and I have lived close to 99% of my lifetime far from my homeland, after all - all this fuss is about the need of a casus belli in order to attack ISIL and not Syria? And the reason that our guys wants us to attack ISIL is because of the Tomb-threats, or what exactly?

Thanks in advance!

Guys listen to me...

As you know some days ago ISIL threatened us with attacking Suleiman Shah's Tomb. And we said that we will strike ISIL in case of an attack.

Hakan Fidan says:

These ISIL is a threat and open to manipulations by third countries. If they gain terrotorial control and became our neighbour we will had security issues.

So we shouldn't wait for the tomb to get attacked. Tomb is 10 acres land and have 23-28 soldiers on in it whereas our country is hundred-thousands of kilometer square and have million peoples on it. If we are concerned about our soldiers safety in the tomb, we should also be concerned about safety of our citizens and strike them now.

One Foreign affairs official says;

If ISIS attacks Suleiman Shah's tomb, we will have a just cause to attack them as it is Turkish territory. Other than that we had no good cause.

And Hakan Fidanoğlu says.

Don't be concerned about cause, i can give you the cause as you wish. We will issue a false flag attack and give you the cause. As for now, we should decide if we are going to strike ISIL or not.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the first threats issued by ISIL against the tomb. We all said "Why is government waiting for an attack, we should just go and kill these animals".... and our officials were exactly discussing what we were talking about.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyway,

İ don't know who, but one of those guys was wired. Did anyone notice the constant shovimg ahanst a microphone?
Arada bir, sürekli mikrofona sanırsam elbisenin kumaşı sürtüyor. Or maybe İ'am wrong.

@Baykuş , @Sinan explains it above.

Guys listen to me...

As you know some days ago ISIL threatened us with attacking Suleiman Shah's Tomb. And we said that we will strike ISIL in case of an attack.

Hakan Fidan says:

These ISIL is a threat and open to manipulations by third countries. If they gain terrotorial control and became our neighbour we will had security issues.

So we shouldn't wait for the tomb to get attacked. Tomb is 10 acres land and have 23-28 soldiers on in it whereas our country is hundred-thousands of kilometer square and have million peoples on it. If we are concerned about our soldiers safety in the tomb, we should also be concerned about safety of our citizens and strike them now.

One Foreign affairs official says;

If ISIS attacks Suleiman Shah's tomb, we will have a just cause to attack them as it is Turkish territory. Other than that we had no good cause.

Ans Hakan Fidanoğlu says.

Don't be concerned about cause, i can give you the cause as you wish. We will issue a false flag attack and give you the cause. As for now, we should decide if we are going to strike ISIL or not.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the first threats issued by ISIL against the tomb. We all said "Why is government waiting for an attack, we should just go and kill these animals".... and our officials were exactly discussing what we were talking about.

Thank you for the summary, brother!
It gives one another perspective to look at it from.

It is cowardly to justify action based on a false flag operation. Turkey should just make an incursion the short distance required and defend the tomb. Is it true that a few Turkish soldiers are now guarding it? If so, they are sitting ducks for an ISIL attack. they should be protected before they are killed or maimed.

Another interestşng thing is that the FM is saying that Assad and İSİL are cooperating together.
İ don't know if he's saying this based on his feelings or based on facts.

P.s

What a fak up by letting these kind of conversations leaked.

It is cowardly to justify action based on a false flag operation.

Did you understood why would we issue a false flag operation ? Hint: Not about defending the tomb.

What a fak up by letting these kind of conversations leaked.

I'm amused to see that these affairs are not managed by some idiots. They are all intelligent and good analysts. But seems like Erdogan is not.... anyone noticed Davutoğlu saying "We literally begged PM to hold a meeting, saying situation is getting worse."

But Erdogan is busy with internal politics, fraud allegations etc... Hope he goes and been replaced by a PM who can give his attention to country.

Good thing about davudoglu, he is talking about attacking syria:-) if something happens to Tombe. I am ready for this and i support this. And the scum who leak this video is a traitor!!! Need to be killed and i am not joking....
Not really. The person who planned this dirty false flag needs to be the one who gets punished. Deceiving people like they don't have a brain.

Back
Top Bottom