• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Certain Videos being removed from ********, Dailymotion, Youtube.... amazing.

Truth be told you'd have to be a special kind of traitor to reveal a false flag operation of your own goverment just to harm Erdogan.

You're hurting the country first and foremost.

Truth be told you'd have to be a special kind of traitor to reveal a false flag operation of your own goverment just to harm Erdogan.

You're hurting the country first and foremost.

And the planners of that operation has nothing to blame ? is that no treachery ?

I agree these tapes are a huge problem, but if there wasn't a tape and this operation was done, we would go to a war for the soldiers killed by our own government, which one is more scary ?

And the planners of that operation has nothing to blame ?

I agree these tapes are a huge problem, but if there wasn't a tape and this operation was done, we would go to a war for the soldiers killed by our own government, which one is more scary.

Oh,i don't know what the false flag operation was,sry if i jumped ahead.Killing of own soldiers ?? :o:

Guess vimeo will be next, but it won't matter
You're going down you tracherous scum.
Oh,i don't know what the false flag operation was,sry if i jumped ahead.Killing of own soldiers ?? :o:
yeah, voice recordings of the plot above.

Some AKP fanboys need convincing.

On which minute do you guys hear that soldiers have to be killed?

All I heard about this false flag is to throw a missile on a empty Turkish soil.

Good thing about davudoglu, he is talking about attacking syria:-) if something happens to Tombe. I am ready for this and i support this. And the scum who leak this video is a traitor!!! Need to be killed and i am not joking....

Good thing about davudoglu, he is talking about attacking syria:-) if something happens to Tombe. I am ready for this and i support this. And the scum who leak this video is a traitor!!! Need to be killed and i am not joking....

Nope, guys;

I listened to the tapes over and over again. This issue is not about attacking Syria. Listen carefully.

They are talking about about ISIS.

Back
Top Bottom