• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Whatever akp does, there will always be some noise against it. Goal is to belittle no matter what. Childish.

Please challenge one of my statements, because everything I said can be easily backed up. Dont just talk. All those Tayyip-lovers are making me sick. Childish? belittle Tayyip? How can you defend a scumbag like him.

Please challenge one of my statements, because everything I said can be easily backed up. Dont just talk. All those Tayyip-lovers are making me sick. Childish? belittle Tayyip? How can you defend a scumbag like him.
i like your attitude that the slightest bit of someone's comment makes someone a Tayyip lover according to you. well done.
your statements have probably some truth in it, but neither can you accuse all of those people there to be on akp's payroll (at least that's how you sounded). can we say that all the other people coming to chp, mhp, bdp's meetings are on their payroll too? it reminds me of people accusing only akp for handing out bread or macaroni while chp was caught too handing out stuff (ironically scarves too at one moment :omghaha:). on a side note, if this guy is a scumbag (and you got a point there) then what are the other clowns of the opposition?

im curious though, could you show me some of your solid sources in relation to your statements?

it reminds me of people accusing only akp for handing out bread or macaroni while chp was caught too handing out stuff (ironically scarves too at one moment :omghaha:).
And this reminds me of how Erdogan is mentioning Atatürk since the last summer in his speeches while he avoided him for a decade, he also never joined the national days the last ten years but hes allways in the front row now since Gezi.

Politicians are dirty liars, there is not a single honest politician in Turkey and probably also in the rest of the world.

Bh9lWpOCMAAIhkS.jpg:large

Thousands of people gathering in a room to show AKP their support :D Certainly not photoshopped! :lol:

in reality they have used all of İstanbul Municipality's busses, made the subway free for their people to go there. Other people couldn't go to their work because of this. But the end result was this:
1920538_585648211532331_1762758242_n.png

Pathetic, AKP is going down ...on each other :lol::lol:
1978830_640459726023166_1453171735_n.jpg

HA FAGS! :lol:

Last edited:
@usernameless

a) pay them up to 50 Liras
You can google a dozen articles and here's also a video, don't tell me its a montaj ;)

b) use public transport for his rallies
AKP rally participants able to use public transport for free - Today's Zaman, your gateway to Turkish daily news

They're handing out food, drinks, money and free rides for everyone who's even going in the direction of the meeting.

c) bring people from other cities again for money
Lost my motivation to search now but you can easily find videos with buses full of people from as far as central anatolia that have been brought to Izmir for example.

and there is certainly the 'loud minority vs silent majority' thingy going on in Turkey. In western media the loud minority, which is often anti-akp, are portrayed as if they represent THE 'Turkish people', while the silent majority is imo often portrayed as pro-islam (westerners often immediately think of pro-sharia in this case) devout muslims.

If you look at the latest polls you will see that the two opposition parties CHP and MHP have around 50% of total votes, not counting the BDP (because I dont count them as opposition).
And both parties are strictly against Erdogan and his dictatorship. Which would make the AKP with its around 40% the minority.
So you're statement is simply not true, there is a loud but not loud enough majority thingy if anything.

As of now the AKP would not be able to win the next elections if there wasnt the undemocratic 10% treshold.

Last edited:
@usernameless

a) pay them up to 50 Liras
You can google a dozen articles and here's also a video, don't tell me its a montaj ;)

b) use public transport for his rallies
AKP rally participants able to use public transport for free - Today's Zaman, your gateway to Turkish daily news

They're handing out food, drinks, money and free rides for everyone who's even going in the direction of the meeting.

c) bring people from other cities again for money
Lost my motivation to search now but you can easily find videos with buses full of people from as far as central anatolia that have been brought to Izmir for example.

If you look at the latest polls you will see that the two opposition parties CHP and MHP have around 50% of total votes, not counting the BDP (because I dont count them as opposition).
And both parties are strictly against Erdogan and his dictatorship. Which would make the AKP with its around 40% the minority.
So you're statement is simply not true, there is a loud but not loud enough majority thingy if anything.

As of now the AKP would not be able to win the next elections if there wasnt the undemocratic 10% treshold.
a) from the tone of that man i can also say he was toying with the guy who asked that question. how can you know the man wasn't joking in return to the many jokes people make about akp supporters receiving money from akp?
b) could be true, im sure it happened within the cities. we should also note that today's zaman is closely associated with Gulen, so could be propaganda and false.
c) could be true, but i dont think so to be honest. i simply cannot imagine thousands of people being shipped from the eastern parts of the country to western part just for some rally. it would be too big for the media to miss this. if you have some rock solid evidence for this one, post it too when you have time.

Arkadaslar saygi ve sevgi cervevesinde vakti olan arkadaslarimin Anlara Istanbul Izmir secim tahminlerini ve partilerin Turkiye geneli toplam oy oranlarina yonelik tahminlerinizi rica etsem yazarmisiniz
2009 yerel secim sonuclari

mart_2009_yerel_secim_sonuclari_belediyeler.png

istanbul -----------------------------------------------------Ankara ------------------------------- izmir
akp : % 44 -------------------------------------------------akp : %38.5 -----------------------chp:% 55
chp: % 37 --------------------------------------------------chp: %31.5 ------------------------akp:%30
mhp: %5----------------------------------------------------- mhp:%26.9 ------------------------mhp:%7

ilk tahminler benden
akp Turkiye geneli % 42 chp 25 mhp 13
istanbul =akp
ankara =chp
izmir =akp
@Sinan @xenon54 @Kaan @usernameless @olcayto @TurAr @Targon @T-123456 @ve diger arkadaslar

Last edited:
Sorry man I dont get involved in political threads. But the thread is a good idea. People can keep everyone updated on who is winning.
kaan this is not involving political threads..i just wonder what our people think.it is like poll..i think you are more interested in south korean election:):)

While I would enjoy RTE's rage if Istanbul was fell, I'm not much positive about Sarıgül, he's a weird guy, feels like a bit more mature Melih Gökçek.

But I geniunely want Mansur Yavaş to win at Ankara, but its seem a little hard, yet not impossible.

I cannot make a overall estimation, but I think AKP will not overwhelm, many regions which they got in the general elections will remain in the hands of other parties, they will lose some extra regions as well, like several regions in east, and may be few suprises at west.

While I would enjoy RTE's rage if Istanbul was fell, I'm not much positive about Sarıgül, he's a weird guy, feels like a bit more mature Melih Gökçek.

But I geniunely want Mansur Yavaş to win at Ankara, but its seem a little hard, yet not impossible.

I cannot make a overall estimation, but I think AKP will not overwhelm, many regions which they got in the general elections will remain in the hands of other parties, they will lose some extra regions as well, like several regions in east, and may be few suprises at west.
well everybody seems happy with kadir topbas ..i really think sarigul has some mental problem..i support akp but not in Ankara:):)
izmir would make a suprize!!

Think tank releases Turkey local election predictions

anket-secim.jpg

KONDA is known for its accurate predictions in Turkey, having been the most accurate think tank in the 2011 general elections.
World Bulletin / News Desk

One of Turkey's main think tanks, KONDA, has released the much awaited predictions for Turkey's local elections on March 30.

According to data collected on March 22-23, KONDA predicts that the ruling Justice and Development Party (AK Party) will take the most seats with 46% of the vote. Meanwhile, Turkey's second biggest party, the Republican People's Party (CHP) is predicted to be runner-up with 27% of the votes.

Right-wing National Movement Party (MHP) is predicted to come third with 15% while pro-Kurdish Peace and Democracy Party (BDP) is seen to be predicted with 7% of the vote. Other parties are predicted to share the remaining 5%.

The data was collected across 33 of Turkey's 81 provinces after interviews with 3,670 participants.

KONDA is known for its accurate predictions in Turkey, having been the most accurate think tank in the 2011 general elections.

Think tank releases Turkey local election predictions | Politics | Worldbulletin News

Back
Top Bottom