Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Greetings...
This is my first post so please be gentle.
I have been following this anti-corruption operations and the notorious tapes from day one. From what I see, there has been a long cold war between Erdoğan and Gülen for a long time. When AKP passed the preparatory school law from the parliament, Erdoğan thought Gülenists will cave in like they did during 28 February. We will not know the details after some time. Maybe some details will be lost forever but I bet this FUBAR situation is because of that Himmler wannabe Efkan Ala.(minister of internal affairs)

Greetings...
I have been following this anti-corruption operations and the notorious tapes from day one. From what I see, there has been a long cold war between Erdoğan and Gülen for a long time. When AKP passed the preparatory school law from the parliament, Erdoğan thought Gülenists will cave in like they did during 28 February. We will not know the details after some time. Maybe some details will be lost forever but I bet this FUBAR situation is because of that Himmler wannabe Efkan Ala.(minister of internal affairs)
Welcome mate. :cheers:

Greetings...

No.... I don't think war started with the pass of the law. I think It was started before that passing the law was just a retaliation for something which nobody knows exactly.

well...It doesn't matter who started war anymore. Who will finish the war matters more. I think Erdoğan will win at the end but it will be a pyrrhic victory for him. Victory with a great cost.

Between this war, we will be fudged. Pity...

If they are part of a parallel state, in other words, if they are a threat to the security of Turkish Republic, why would you send them to different places instead of dealing with them in the courts? I mean, would sending a criminal from Istanbul to, say, Erzurum solve the problem?
it doesn;t seem logical to me either, but im sure akp guys also know that, especially a sly fox like Erdogan, so they might have their own reason for it. all we can do is speculate based on what we see, but who knows what else is going on we don't know (yet).

well...It doesn't matter who started war anymore. Who will finish the war matters more. I think Erdoğan will win at the end but it will be a pyrrhic victory for him. Victory with a great cost.

Between this war, we will be fudged. Pity...

welcome brother, hope you'll enjoy your time here :)

Well out of all the tapes that have been published I think that this is not really relevant, because its private.

hashasiler ne is ? hala kaset maset pesidesiniz. secime az kaldi sizde daha heycanli hareketler bekliyorum. ufaktan bir sag sol alevi sünni catimasi isinize gelir hani.

@BaybarsHan

Abi şunu yapmayın gözünüzü seveyim, oyunu yine kime istiyorsan ona ver ama yedikleri bokları bari savunma, insanında azıcık haysiyeti olur.

hayatimda bir defa oy kullandim, partizanlanlik yapmam. ama göz ve nizam var chp birseyi savunuyorsa o is kesin sakattir 100% yalan ve iftiradir. ayrica yasim müsait "eskileri" iyi biliyoruz kim nedir ne yapmistir biliyoruz. üc bes kasete ve godomanlarin beslemesi köse yazarlarina inanmam. ama sen inananbilirsin hürsün serbestsin ama kasindakinede saygili olacaksin.

@BaybarsHan

Yaşın müsait ama olaya yaklaşımın Cehape savunuyorsa sakattır, ne şimdi bu ? adamlar muhalif, hükümeti yıpratacak bir durum varsa tabiki savunacaklar.

Dediğim gibi kimi desteklersen destekle, ama adamların yalan olduğunu kanıtlamaya bile uğraşmadığı bu bokları yancıları çıkıp yalanlıyor, bunun adı harbiden haysiyetsizliktir.

I can't believe some people still support the montage claim.

Back
Top Bottom