• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hayatimda bir defa oy kullandim, partizanlanlik yapmam. ama göz ve nizam var chp birseyi savunuyorsa o is kesin sakattir 100% yalan ve iftiradir. ayrica yasim müsait "eskileri" iyi biliyoruz kim nedir ne yapmistir biliyoruz. üc bes kasete ve godomanlarin beslemesi köse yazarlarina inanmam. ama sen inananbilirsin hürsün serbestsin ama kasindakinede saygili olacaksin.
What do you think of MHP? Hopefully I wont hear AKP clichés about MHP.

MOD sorry for turkish, last time pls ::pakistan:

chp ye kiyaslanarak mhp cok daha dürüst ve ilkeli davraniyor. chp sürekli olaylari büyütüp ikinci "gezi" ciksin diye kicini yirtiyor. MHP yine bu oyuna gelmiyor dolayisiyle solcularin anarsi numarasi yine tutmuyor tutmayacak.

genel olarak türkiyede secim süreci foseptik cukuru gibi cok igrenc bir hal aldi, kalitesiz ve militan gibi seviyesiz konusan politikacilarin yüzünden halk birbirinden nefret etmeye basladi. Biran önce bu kutuplasmanin bitmesi gerekiyor yoksa ilerisi icin pek hayirli olmaz.

I wonder ho started polarizing with "We did this and that, they did this and that"

I never supported for any party here but we still have people cheering for their political parties like they are football clubs. Maybe as Turks, we deserve this ..... i dunno.

Maybe the country just should split into two like north and south Korea.... i dunno. :undecided:

A wise man once said "Action speak louder than Word". So, it makes sense now.

Bja4IDJIcAASIHi.jpg

without a source this picture doesn't have any value, as you might as well claim those flags to be Galatasaray banners.

some claim it went up to around 2.000.000, whether that is true or not, i don't care, but there sure seem to be tons of people in the footages i have seen so far.

Yes its easy to gather that many people if you
a) pay them up to 50 Liras
b) use public transport for his rallies
c) bring people from other cities again for money

Nevertheless you should know that many started leaving while Erdogan was still speaking.

Yes its easy to gather that many people if you
a) pay them up to 50 Liras
b) use public transport for his rallies
c) bring people from other cities again for money

Nevertheless you should know that many started leaving while Erdogan was still speaking.
Whatever akp does, there will always be some noise against it. Goal is to belittle no matter what. Childish.

So does that mean when Erdogan banned twitter, he knew what he was doing. It was not a panic attack.

I dont know much of Turkish society but I know there are secularists (who are called Kemalists, I think, please correct me if I m wrong) and more conservative groups in Turkey. Its the conservative base that supports Erdogan.

If twitter was banned in Turkey and still is banned there, there might be small percentage of users to make any significant impact on Erdogan's political campaign.

I also believe the secularists are in high and influential positions in Turkey. They are opinion makers. So being outside, you only hear Erdogan bashing, the stories of alleged corruption but not much of what Turkey has achieved under his rule.

This is just an observation from someone who has snapshot of Turkish society and politics from reading newspaper articles and reports.

Of course he knew what he was doing, majority of these people at there doesn't even uses internet, they have little to no idea about corruption scandals and all these tapes, that means he can do whatever the hell he wants and still be elected, as long as people stays poor and ignorant, nothing can stop him.

So does that mean when Erdogan banned twitter, he knew what he was doing. It was not a panic attack.

I dont know much of Turkish society but I know there are secularists (who are called Kemalists, I think, please correct me if I m wrong) and more conservative groups in Turkey. Its the conservative base that supports Erdogan.

If twitter was banned in Turkey and still is banned there, there might be small percentage of users to make any significant impact on Erdogan's political campaign.

I also believe the secularists are in high and influential positions in Turkey. They are opinion makers. So being outside, you only hear Erdogan bashing, the stories of alleged corruption but not much of what Turkey has achieved under his rule.

This is just an observation from someone who has snapshot of Turkish society and politics from reading newspaper articles and reports.
this whole twitter thingy seems confusing. media said it would be banned, PM Erdogan (akp) sounded like that too at first, President Gul (akp) told people Twitter wouldnt be banned, people think that Erdogan wants to ban twitter in order to hide those recordings aimed at him, but now Erdogan says that Twitter should respect the laws of Turkey (just like some courts of western countries can force twitter to delete certain tweets) or get out of Turkey. Some days ago the guy from twitter said Twitter would abide to the Turkish laws. We shall see what will happen next.
I personally think that he wont be able to ban Twitter wholesale, perhaps it was not even his aim, but he certainly sounded like that to me at first too. Furthermore, if Erdogan really wanted to ban twitter just because of those recordings, then he really should close facebook and youtube too, otherwise closing just twitter wont do much. Whatever happens, i think majority of people will not tolerate if all of these platforms would be banned, that's too much. I mean, not all akp voters are hardcore akp fans.
and there is certainly the 'loud minority vs silent majority' thingy going on in Turkey. In western media the loud minority, which is often anti-akp, are portrayed as if they represent THE 'Turkish people', while the silent majority is imo often portrayed as pro-islam (westerners often immediately think of pro-sharia in this case) devout muslims.

Back
Top Bottom