• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Even if we could go to war on legitimate reasons, what could we achieve?
removing ISIL? then we will just go in, kill some bastards and probably leave since we can't afford to stay there between all that mess for a long time. if we go in, we must go in hard, cut off their arm, not shave their beard (though many of them could use a shave with only a gilette mach 3...) and try to influence the situation in our way for our short/long-term interests.
hell, if our national interests/safety were at a big stake i would even approve a false flag (but not killings, just rockets on empty ground, outdated vehicles etc) and go for our national interests, because only honesty and soft power is not gonna make us become a bigger player if we dont learn assert ourselves with hard power when we can.

This is also exactly what they were discussing. At the beginning in part 1 Davutoğlu is making a distinction between flying in aircraft fighters and rolling in tanks. The latter one is probably the thing you want.

ISIL has already established cells within Turkey, they have the capability to spread terror from the inside. Also, regular conservative Sunnis would view killing ISIL it as an attack against Islam itself.

ISIL connection in attack against Turkish security forces | Nation | Daily Sabah

Inviting Jihadist from all across the world wasn't a smart idea, was it? :lol: You have become the next Pakistan.

Baseless accusations again and again.

Never mind go on trolling and enjoy modless Turkish section.

Also, regular conservative Sunnis would view killing ISIL it as an attack against Islam itself.
it's better if you apply your limited logic to Iran and other countries where islam has such a strong root in a society and nation. believe me, 99% of the Turks won't give a rats *** about ISIL or whatever bullshit.

Not really. The person who planned this dirty false flag needs to be the one who gets punished. Deceiving people like they don't have a brain.

You have a point but you are from a country which has invented such tricks in history and going on very present day. I assume you are from iran since you hide it?

Eğer ISIS temizlenirse yerlerini PYD alacaktır ve Akdeniz'e ulaşma hedeflerine son gaz devam edeceklerdir.ISIS'i vurup ordan çıkmak diye bir şey yok ya ISIS'e dokunulmayacak yada orduyu Suriye'nin içinde bırakıcaksın ki PYD Akdeniz'e ulaşamasın.

Eğer ISIS temizlenirse yerlerini PYD alacaktır ve Akdeniz'e ulaşma hedeflerine son gaz devam edeceklerdir.ISIS'i vurup ordan çıkmak diye bir şey yok ya ISIS'e dokunulmayacak yada orduyu Suriye'nin içinde bırakıcaksın ki PYD Akdeniz'e ulaşamasın.

Kusura bakmada PYD akdenize babayı ulaşır..... PYD'nin akdenize ulaşmak için Türkmen bölgelerini ele geçirmesi lazım. Olası bir PYD, Türkmen çatışmasında Türkiye'nin seyirci kalması imkansız ve buna hiç bir zaman cesaret edemezler.

Kusura bakmada PYD akdenize babayı ulaşır..... PYD'nin akdenize ulaşmak için Türkmen bölgelerini ele geçirmesi lazım. Olası bir PYD, Türkmen çatışmasında Türkiye'nin seyirci kalması imkansız ve buna hiç bir zaman cesaret edemezler.
Türkmen'leri nedense bizim insanımız gözünde büyütmeyi çok seviyor Irak'ta gördük ne kadar işe yarar olduklarını.

We waited to long to act. We should have dealt with this situation in syria when this whole arab spring crap started. Now there is no powerful FSA. All there is left is Al-Qaeda and PYD. Like you said we cant just go in and out. Once your in thats it.

Türkmen'leri nedense bizim insanımız gözünde büyütmeyi çok seviyor.

So you think, if Kurds began to slaughter Turkmens, we will watch the massacre from side lines.

I strongly disagree with you.

So you think, if Kurds began to slaughter Turkmens, we will watch the massacre from side lines.

I strongly disagree with you.
AKP Irak'taki Türkmen'lerin yok olmasını nasıl izlediyse bunu da öyle izler.

We waited to long to act. We should have dealt with this situation in syria when this whole arab spring crap started. Now there is no powerful FSA. All there is left is Al-Qaeda and PYD. Like you said we cant just go in and out. Once your in thats it.
if we go in, we should make sure the Turkmen front and FSA will get strengthened. Otherwise other factions will just fill up the vacuum when we leave there without a solid plan. we are already in a dirty situation, and in no way our exit will be clean, at least let's go for the options that will give us the most profit in the long-run.
about the Turkmen, i think the govt is making a mistake again. in fact i believe 'protecting the Turkmen' could be another reason to strengthen our claim on invading Syria. we have been too late and i think our govt was not well prepared for any kind of scenarios while the conflict dragged on, perhaps because the govt relied too much on other countries for a more active involvement.

So what happens now? Will we attack ISIL or what? What if they actually attack us and then we respond but everyone says it was a false flag even if it was a real attack?

Back
Top Bottom