• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My guts says that what happened today is just the beginning of worse things to come.

Lots of videos came out in the last few months, but this one is different.
would this leak been made public if there were no tensions between akp and Gulen? i highly doubt it. that, excuse me, cancerous movement (except for the ignorant bottom line) truly has infiltrated way too much into the top positions. no wonder the guy is living all the way in the US. Now that all the factions and countries know what our govt's possible plans are, they will anticipate and ISIL know they are definitely sooner or later on the target list. if only if all parties would unite and combat that Gulen together, this leak went too far..

Yeah because you're better then the USA and don't occasionaly invade other countries..
no because we arent spying on people and dont abuse our IT monopolies in different countries

Can somebody post the video where davutoglu speaks about false flag attack ? I couldn't find it

dailymotion, vimeo, ******** they are all removing these videos.... but they get uploaded again and again.
when a video is leaked there is no stoping it. it will be seen again on the internet or unfriendly news channels this video has already done its damage what is worse any attack on turkey would be seen as false flag attack if public opinion about going to syria is low now it is zero a lot of dangours groups are on your borders some are becoming hostile to you even if i cant understand untill now why would they want another enemy when they are fighting SAA and other rebels and fighting terror is not easy for any army in the world

when a video is leaked there is no stoping it. it will be seen again on the internet or unfriendly news channels this video has already done its damage

YouTube blocked in Turkey | Page 5

what is worse any attack on turkey would be seen as false flag attack

Doesn't matter if it gives us legal cause to intervene.

if public opinion about going to syria is low now it is zero a lot of dangours groups are on your borders some are becoming hostile to you even if i cant understand untill now why would they want another enemy when they are fighting SAA and other rebels

How should, i know what these crazy fucks thinks. They already threatened Turkey with an attack.

and fighting terror is not easy for any army in the world

From what i understood from the tapes.

TAF goes in and hits ISIS hard. We will strengthen FSA via supplying ammunition and weapons then withdrew, FSA will continue to battle with ISIS.

Cannot believe Turkey would do this.

Do what bro ? Please be more specific.

imo opinion Turkey should act now and screw searching for a 'legitimate' reason. ISIL themselves are terrorsits and they threatened Turkey before, so i think if Turkey goes in without firing rockets in its own soil or shooting at the tomb, i believe the Turkish people's opinion won't be affected much by this issue.plus we would still have some element of surprise.
But if Turkey waits and waits till ISIL shoots at the tomb, then Turkish people might doubt immediately. plus ISIL will have enough time to anticipate.

imo opinion Turkey should act now and screw searching for a 'legitimate' reason. ISIL themselves are terrorsits and they threatened Turkey before, so i think if Turkey goes in without firing rockets in its own soil or shooting at the tomb, i believe the Turkish people's opinion won't be affected much by this issue.plus we would still have some element of surprise.
But if Turkey waits and waits till ISIL shoots at the tomb, then Turkish people might doubt immediately. plus ISIL will have enough time to anticipate.

I think a legitimate cause is needed as if we are going into Syria, there is a high probability that we will face SAA. If we exchange fire and god forbid if a war brakes we will need international support and laws on our side.

I think a legitimate cause is needed as if we are going into Syria, there is a high probability that we will face SAA. If we exchange fire and god forbid if a war brakes we will need international support and laws on our side.
But one of the concerns alot of people have is whether or not a false flag is an ethical pretext to a war. Ithink most people agree a war was necesarry but they dont agree on using a false flag to achieve this. However it is important to note that this false flag would not have harmed anyone and that it intentions were not evil.
________________________________________________________________________________

The tapes will never be taken down 100%. Its the internet.

nqHwo.gif

Back
Top Bottom